You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

The Video Games Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Miscellaneous Video Games Thread

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:16 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Spyro remastered trilogy leaked on Amazon with a September release.

Spyro, Tomb Raider, Spiderman... September will be big

Preorder available on Base.com for 35€
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:11 pm

I'll be preordering it from Malta and hoping I get it 2-3 days early like the Crash trilogy :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:17 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I'll be preordering it from Malta and hoping I get it 2-3 days early like the Crash trilogy :lol:

Must... refrain... from... commenting... about... Maltese... correctness...

Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:29 pm

#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:I'll be preordering it from Malta and hoping I get it 2-3 days early like the Crash trilogy :lol:

Must... refrain... from... commenting... about... Maltese... correctness...

Rules and Maltese don't go together. :P

At best, it's funny, as in cases like this.
Normally, it's annoying, as in total lack of regard for traffic rules.
At worst, it's worrying, as in people getting away with murder (literally and metaphorically).
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:36 pm

Doesn’t lack a certain charm except for the last one...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:14 pm

#12 wrote:Doesn’t lack a certain charm except for the last one...

Exactly. Take Ireland, for example. When I was there a couple of months ago, I noticed so many similarities with us Maltese in this regard. It's the only place I've ever visited where hazard lights seem to mean, like in Malta, "be right back", for example. They don't seem too fussed about rules either, and that made me feel at home. Yet, somehow, I can't imagine them letting it get so out of hand as in the most serious of cases.

It does have a charm, but sometimes it gets too much here.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:52 pm

Well, since I think I'm one of the people least likely to be accused of thinking in stereotypes, I think I can take a one-time shot:

ISLAND FOLK ARE ALL ALIKE!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:31 am

Just platinum'd LiS-BtS...

Was skeptical at first if this prequel was even necessary and/or would be good... Coming from partly another team just added to that - but it is a good game... A few weird untied ends and inconsistencies, but overall, good!

And I just found out that FCBM chose different from me
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:23 am

#12 wrote:Just platinum'd LiS-BtS...

Was skeptical at first if this prequel was even necessary and/or would be good... Coming from partly another team just added to that - but it is a good game... A few weird untied ends and inconsistencies, but overall, good!

In the end?

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I thought the first two episodes were good, at times better than the first game. The third episode was disappointing and rushed though.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:49 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:Just platinum'd LiS-BtS...

In the end?

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I thought the first two episodes were good, at times better than the first game. The third episode was disappointing and rushed though.

Yup in the end...

Yeah kinda - though I don’t think any part quite matched the original... I don’t really know why they always do it episodic anyway - esp. given the way they market it...
I think they fail to catch Rachel's "winning manner" and the double life that she lives is ignored completely... There’s A LOT of wasted potential there - if you decide to do a prequel I thought that's what would come off more...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:14 pm

The very last scene skips 2 whole years. That's too much. We had so much of things like Rachel x Frank in the first game that it felt like the prequel just didn't give enough. I thought the characterisation (Rachel's and Chloe's) was done very well, though.

I also love how I nailed The Tempest completely even though I completely ignored the script. :lol: But trust me to do that... I actually looked up videos on YT on the other outcomes for that, I was quite curious.

I think I said this before but the final choice was a bit underwhelming. I don't imagine it changes the ending all that much.

Did you play the bonus episode?
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:36 pm

Not yet...

You’re right, I didn’t even realize it was two years... Actually, given the way it was panned out I would’ve thought YOUR choice would change a lot... Like the different endings in part 1...

Well, I like the series, that’s for sure...
They've been working on part two since 2016 - I guess we might hear something around E3...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:49 pm

Yes, I think they already confirmed we'll be getting it this year. I think it's whole new characters etc. (as it should be) so hopefully it lives up to the name.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:56 pm

:)

MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:57 pm

Has anyone played a recent PES game? Wondering if PES 18 is worth it at €14.39 (I sold FIFA)
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge