You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

The Video Games Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: The Video Games Thread

Postby #12 » Mon May 03, 2021 7:51 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:Lol seems The Last of Us part 3 is already written? :P
Well, the gameplay doesn’t need much change, the games live through their story, 1 was generic but good, 2 was unconventional but meh IMHO... Let‘s hope 3, in 5-6 years, at least leaves you not wanting to kill Druckmann first, then yourself...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Mon May 03, 2021 7:54 pm

#12 wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:Lol seems The Last of Us part 3 is already written? :P
Well, the gameplay doesn’t need much change, the games live through their story, 1 was generic but good, 2 was unconventional but meh IMHO... Let‘s hope 3, in 5-6 years, at least leaves you not wanting to kill Druckmann first, then yourself...

Ooh i wouldnt know, havent played a single one of them tbf. But knew you guys where talking about it a couple of days ago and i saw that newsbit coming by. I am more into other games though.
Ottomeister87
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Germany

The Video Games Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon May 03, 2021 8:27 pm

#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Oddworld: Soulstorm is also pretty good stuff! This is another childhood series for me but I like this better than the old one or its PS4 remake.
Liked the PS4 remake, will probably like this one but too expensive... Gotta admit I usually wait out until games drop to around 30€...

Since I know you’re a fan:

How‘s FFXII: The Zodiac Age?
It (Oddworld) released free last month for PS5. Otherwise agree.

I haven’t player Zodiac Age though I’ve owned for ages but I had played the original way back on PS2. As far as I know there are some differences which are improvements but more relating to gameplay than story or anything. It’s probably the least loved of FFs but I think it’s decent enough. Kinda more like a war/revolution game than your typical FF.

I’d say depends on price. I’d suggest any other FF before it, save maybe 13.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Mon May 03, 2021 8:36 pm

Hmm... Guess I‘ll keep looking then, it’s at 25€ in the PSN shop but sounds like I won’t like it much... Maybe I‘ll start Shadow of the Collosus, supposedly great, never played it...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri May 07, 2021 6:43 am

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri May 07, 2021 7:03 am

Probably only for generated players, otherwise they risk some lawsuits.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri May 07, 2021 7:46 am

MUTU wrote:

Probably only for generated players, otherwise they risk some lawsuits.
Imagine...
Lucas Hernandez comes out as gay or Casemiro
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 25, 2021 11:22 pm

Picked up Blackwood Crossing on sale and finished it in one sitting. It’s about the same price as a movie for about the same length so not too bad, still on the expensive side, but man is it good. If you like those atmospheric first person games where you have to solve a series of short puzzles, I’d definitely say go for it especially if it’s ever under €5.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Mon May 31, 2021 11:09 pm

Honestly, how could anyone ever like this Shadow of the Colossus piece of shit game? These assholes should pay ME to play this crime against humanity... I‘ve been playing video games for thirty years and never have I come across such shitty controls... I am at the second boss and my character is simply flailing about as if he was on speed... Assholes!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:52 pm

Wife surprised me with a PS5 for my birthday last week!! \:D/
She had secretly set up a bunch of email and tweet notifications to get stock alerts and managed to snag one early last week. I honestly had basically given up trying to get one (super hard to find, and of course we just had a baby in March, so less gaming time...:P ) but I sure am glad she did. It is so cool!!! The pre-packaged game (Astro's Playroom) is honestly one of my favorite gaming "experiences" ever...The whole thing is designed to show off the features of the new controller and it does it super well. There were so many times where I found myself with just a big grin on my face, it's just really good.
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:55 pm

aterford wrote:Wife surprised me with a PS5 for my birthday last week!! \:D/
She had secretly set up a bunch of email and tweet notifications to get stock alerts and managed to snag one early last week. I honestly had basically given up trying to get one (super hard to find, and of course we just had a baby in March, so less gaming time...:P ) but I sure am glad she did. It is so cool!!! The pre-packaged game (Astro's Playroom) is honestly one of my favorite gaming "experiences" ever...The whole thing is designed to show off the features of the new controller and it does it super well. There were so many times where I found myself with just a big grin on my face, it's just really good.
1.) So THAT‘s why you get married!

2.) Congrats! (On the PS5, of course, not the baby, DUH! )

3.) Happy belated BDay!

Seriously though, congrats on becoming a dad, keep the slugger away from inferior US sports
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:58 pm

Oh man i got it on release day. But barely touched it so far tbh. Did try the Astro Playroom on first day for the features and i have to say it was kinda lit. Also the fact that i went from CoD on the PS to PC made that happen. Same goes for Fifa, but i switched that back to PS now.

Only bummer is that it has no IE so no chance to stream US sports like NFL anymore :evil:
Ottomeister87
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:06 pm

#12 wrote:
1.) So THAT‘s why you get married!

2.) Congrats! (On the PS5, of course, not the baby, DUH! )

3.) Happy belated BDay!

Seriously though, congrats on becoming a dad, keep the slugger away from inferior US sports

Priorities, of course...Haha. Thanks brother!!
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aterford » Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:09 pm

Honestly as silly as it sounds the main thing I have been playing lately is Ghost of Tsushima...I never got around to playing it on PS4, but it is really super nice with the 60FPS upgrade. I do a lot of PC gaming too so 60FPS is nothing new, but at the same time I never really have a chance to compare things side-by-side. I never had many complaints about 30FPS on console, but now that they let you switch back and forth (some games did on PS4 too, to be fair) it is really night-and-day... Pretty sweet game so far. I picked up the new Demon's Souls remake too. It is difficult (as expected) but man...probably just about the prettiest game I have ever played, it's really impressive. Really pleased so far
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:29 pm

Congrats aterford!

And thanks for the tip anout Astro, haven’t tried it.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge