You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

The Video Games Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: The Video Games Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:46 pm

Been waiting for it for about two years but TLOU Remastered has finally made it to PS+ free games. Maybe it will be the game to get me back into gaming. I’ve hardly played at all in 2019... keep picking up games and abandoning them and no motivation to try others even though I have a huge backlog.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:29 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:19 pm

Wonder what the price point will be at when that releases. If they can hit the same ~400 price as PS4 when it released, I'm in...
My local gamestop usually does a decent trade in promo on new console releases, can usually get almost half the price off....provided they're still in business a year from now, lol
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:19 am

I don’t think 400 is realistic with that kind of equipment... I figure around 500 at least
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:51 am

#12 wrote:I don’t think 400 is realistic with that kind of equipment... I figure around 500 at least
Me to, I guess some €500
What annoys me the most is the fact that one has to pay that yearly subscription in order to be able to play online.
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:02 am

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:I don’t think 400 is realistic with that kind of equipment... I figure around 500 at least
Me to, I guess some €500
What annoys me the most is the fact that one has to pay that yearly subscription in order to be able to play online.

Yes that is ridiculous. That is why I argue that for casual gamers the PC is cheaper. If you buy FIFA for the PC you can just play online with no further expenses. With a console, you have to buy the game and on top of that pay a monthly subscription even if you may only be playing like 1 game a month.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:20 am

Doesn’t matter where you get disconnected when you win
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:54 pm

PES 2020

(For the Maltese)

https://youtu.be/tGR-LbBXT9o
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:59 pm

[WATCH] Maltese FIFA superstar’s permanent ban spurs hacks on EA accounts
The outspoken and rebellious FIFA gamer from Malta was banned for vulgar comments he made on the game's developers which inspired others to do the same [source]

Haha so much drama. No wonder he’s called the Ibrahimovic of eSports.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:05 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
[WATCH] Maltese FIFA superstar’s permanent ban spurs hacks on EA accounts
The outspoken and rebellious FIFA gamer from Malta was banned for vulgar comments he made on the game's developers which inspired others to do the same [source]

Haha so much drama. No wonder he’s called the Ibrahimovic of eSports.
https://lovinmalta.com/lifestyle/geek/watch-banned-for-life-notorious-maltese-gamer-has-been-handed-a-permanent-ban-on-fifa-following-abuse-harassing-and-vulgar-behaviour/

Is he based here?-
Hahhha when he called them snowflakes

Tbh I nothing about this world, however just learned that birkirkarafc joined the platform
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:15 am

I think he is yes. He was in the news last year during the FIFA 18 world cup and from what I remember being said about him he’s a massive asshole.

As for Bkara: all Maltese teams have or should have joined as they are setting up an e-Premier League. I was invited to be Sliema’s representative (not as a player I mean) at the first meeting in August or September but couldn’t make it and I’m not sure what’s come of it since or when it’s planned to start (if it’s still happening). As far as I know the plan was to hold a competition and then the clubs each bids to sign their own player from among the top 14. In my opinion a very ridiculous system but I suppose it’s the best way to go about it when all club committees consist of pensioners and people on the older side who know nothing about this sort of thing and would probably just pick their grandchildren because they heard they like to play on the Playstation.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:43 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I think he is yes. He was in the news last year during the FIFA 18 world cup and from what I remember being said about him he’s a massive asshole.

As for Bkara: all Maltese teams have or should have joined as they are setting up an e-Premier League. I was invited to be Sliema’s representative (not as a player I mean) at the first meeting in August or September but couldn’t make it and I’m not sure what’s come of it since or when it’s planned to start (if it’s still happening). As far as I know the plan was to hold a competition and then the clubs each bids to sign their own player from among the top 14. In my opinion a very ridiculous system but I suppose it’s the best way to go about it when all club committees consist of pensioners and people on the older side who know nothing about this sort of thing and would probably just pick their grandchildren because they heard they like to play on the Playstation.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:43 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:25 pm

Most OP video game character of all time. Not too much fun if you are invincible. :P

MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:45 pm

MaCk0y wrote:Most OP video game character of all time. Not too much fun if you are invincible.

Comments are that you can play the role of St.Paul....

I can't decide whether to cry or to laugh...

Can't imagine a game on Mohammed.... terrorism would start seconds after its release...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge