You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

The Video Games Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: The Video Games Thread

Postby kod2600 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:24 pm

Besides Nintendo, E3 sucked hard really. Nintendo basically WON this E3.
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:24 pm

aterford wrote:Breath of the Wild sequel!!!

Not really hyped... Breakable weapons alone is so 1990... I'd bet a fortune they will stick to that crap, apart from literally NO story and too few non-dungeons...

If they change all that however... the shitty comic graphics would still bother me...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:26 pm

kod2600 wrote:Besides Nintendo, E3 sucked hard really. Nintendo basically WON this E3.

Why? They literally showed nothing...

SE and MS both largely better... Haven’t turned on my switch in one and a half years... And there’s nothing there to change that for at least another one...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:26 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:FF7 remake finally got a release date: 3rd March 2020. I know what I'm getting myself for my birthday.

Episode 1 of an overpriced game SE are gonna make you wait for for ages?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby kod2600 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:29 pm

#12 wrote:
kod2600 wrote:Besides Nintendo, E3 sucked hard really. Nintendo basically WON this E3.

SE and MS both largely better... Haven’t turned on my switch in one and a half years... And there’s nothing there to change that for at least another one...

The Zelda sequel and Pokemon footage they showed were enough for me really.
My blood is RED
My team is RED

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:38 pm

kod2600 wrote:
#12 wrote:

The Zelda sequel and Pokemon footage they showed were enough for me really.

Pokémon looked tacky af IMHO, Zelda will be a 1:1 copy as always... I love Mario, but Nintendo is truly unable to deliver a SERIOUS game! I mean if I look at RDR2, even considering the Switch's limited Hardware, it still looks ten thousand times better... I am not a pixelgamer, but the whole comic shit kills atmosphere!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:07 pm

The point of Pokemon is to be tacky you uncultured fuck
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:15 pm

#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:FF7 remake finally got a release date: 3rd March 2020. I know what I'm getting myself for my birthday.

Episode 1 of an overpriced game SE are gonna make you wait for for ages?

IDGAF, take my money
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby kod2600 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:17 pm

#12 wrote:Pokémon looked tacky af IMHO, Zelda will be a 1:1 copy as always... I love Mario, but Nintendo is truly unable to deliver a SERIOUS game! I mean if I look at RDR2, even considering the Switch's limited Hardware, it still looks ten thousand times better... I am not a pixelgamer, but the whole comic shit kills atmosphere!

Nintendo has always been in its own lane. They have a fanbase and they usually deliver for them.
It's irrational to compare BOTW with RDR and GTA. Apples and oranges. Come on now.
My blood is RED
My team is RED

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby Borusse » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:43 pm

I'm just hyped for Cyberpunk. Haven't been into gaming for the last 3-4 years but for Cyberpunk I'm going to invest some money to upgrade my PC. CD Projekt Red are really doing an amazing job as a company, it's nice that they're from Poland, at least we have good gamers. :mrgreen: In the recent E3 the revealed that Keanu Reeves will be a part of the game and from what it looks like Cyberpunk might be as good as The Witcher 3 if not better. Can't wait.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby kod2600 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:52 pm

Borusse wrote:I'm just hyped for Cyberpunk. Haven't been into gaming for the last 3-4 years but for Cyberpunk I'm going to invest some money to upgrade my PC. CD Projekt Red are really doing an amazing job as a company, it's nice that they're from Poland, at least we have good gamers. :mrgreen: In the recent E3 the revealed that Keanu Reeves will be a part of the game and from what it looks like Cyberpunk might be as good as The Witcher 3 if not better. Can't wait.

And it finally has a release date. The hype around this game is insane. But knowing CD Projekt Red we shouldn't worry about it living up to the hype.
My blood is RED
My team is RED

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:55 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:The point of Pokemon is to be tacky you uncultured ****

I know it is... But there’s tacky-charming and tacky shit, and I think it was closer to the second... The latest remake looked better IMHO...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

The Video Games Thread

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:56 pm

kod2600 wrote:
#12 wrote:Pokémon looked tacky af IMHO, Zelda will be a 1:1 copy as always... I love Mario, but Nintendo is truly unable to deliver a SERIOUS game! I mean if I look at RDR2, even considering the Switch's limited Hardware, it still looks ten thousand times better... I am not a pixelgamer, but the whole comic shit kills atmosphere!

Nintendo has always been in its own lane. They have a fanbase and they usually deliver for them.
It's irrational to compare BOTW with RDR and GTA. Apples and oranges. Come on now.

Compare it to Witcher then... I'm talking style... It’s 2019... Generic Sprites are not gonna cut it...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:59 pm

kod2600 wrote:
Borusse wrote:I'm just hyped for Cyberpunk. Haven't been into gaming for the last 3-4 years but for Cyberpunk I'm going to invest some money to upgrade my PC. CD Projekt Red are really doing an amazing job as a company, it's nice that they're from Poland, at least we have good gamers. :mrgreen: In the recent E3 the revealed that Keanu Reeves will be a part of the game and from what it looks like Cyberpunk might be as good as The Witcher 3 if not better. Can't wait.

And it finally has a release date. The hype around this game is insane. But knowing CD Projekt Red we shouldn't worry about it living up to the hype.

Yup... Best in show for me... On par with the return of the MasterChief...

I hope they really DO bring GamePass to PlayStation... Would be a great combo for me...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby kod2600 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:31 am

#12 wrote:Compare it to Witcher then... I'm talking style... It’s 2019... Generic Sprites are not gonna cut it.

You don't get it. I give up. xD
My blood is RED
My team is RED

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

National Flag:
Palestine

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge