You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

The Video Games Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: The Video Games Thread

Postby kod2600 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:20 pm

aterford wrote:
kod2600 wrote:
aterford wrote:But what I am most excited about from that batch of leaks....Ni No Kuni remastered on PS4. Honestly one of my favorite games ever (I am a big Ghibli fan) and sold my PS3 years ago. Been clamoring for years for a PS4 release of Ni No Kuni (was PS3 exclusive). That'll be a day one purchase for me, no question.

I loved Ni No Kuni on the PS3. I bought the 2nd one on the PS4 but I didn't start it yet. The 1st one was just so amazing and I heard good things about the 2nd one.

I'm actually feeling guilty about having not finished the second yet, either...I got it on release day, super excited about it but just got sidetracked as usual. Ended up getting too involved in RDR2 and KH3. But RDR2 is done and should finish KH3 in the next few days, then it's my plan to get going more on that one.

I have a habit of not starting any game until I finish what I started or completely give up on it (rarely happens)
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby #12 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:29 pm

kod2600 wrote:
#12 wrote:
kod2600 wrote:Also, this piece of art from WW

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t6Hf1-lQElE

War is over!

Counter-attack

HA 8)

Missed

We could do this all day and most likely none of us would change their mind... I know I won’t...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:30 pm

aterford wrote:
kod2600 wrote:
aterford wrote:But what I am most excited about from that batch of leaks....Ni No Kuni remastered on PS4. Honestly one of my favorite games ever (I am a big Ghibli fan) and sold my PS3 years ago. Been clamoring for years for a PS4 release of Ni No Kuni (was PS3 exclusive). That'll be a day one purchase for me, no question.

I loved Ni No Kuni on the PS3. I bought the 2nd one on the PS4 but I didn't start it yet. The 1st one was just so amazing and I heard good things about the 2nd one.

I'm actually feeling guilty about having not finished the second yet, either...I got it on release day, super excited about it but just got sidetracked as usual. Ended up getting too involved in RDR2 and KH3. But RDR2 is done and should finish KH3 in the next few days, then it's my plan to get going more on that one.

Did you get the platinum? I wanna start today, but I'm really dreading the inline trophies and the missable ones...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby kod2600 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:35 pm

Here's my PSN ID:

Kod-2600

Feel free to add me everyone. Also write down yours if you want to.
My blood is RED
My team is RED

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:06 pm

Have you already if I’m not mistaken.

Don’t forget to add “Bayernforum” (MUTU :P)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby kod2600 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:33 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Have you already if I’m not mistaken.

I don't remember adding anyone from the forum actually. But maybe except you if you're the id I have in mind

Is that a a legit mutu id? xD
My blood is RED
My team is RED

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:44 pm

Yeah it is. :lol: I will check but I think I do have you. Mine is ‘Ameliassoc’.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby kod2600 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:48 pm

I totally forgot it was you honestly!!
My blood is RED
My team is RED

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby MUTU » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:23 pm

Hey! Data protection and all that
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:31 pm

MUTU wrote:

Hey! Data protection and all that

Not like it wasn't on the thread already. :mrgreen:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby kod2600 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:39 pm

You don't even seem active, MUTU. xD
My blood is RED
My team is RED

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby MUTU » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:53 pm

kod2600 wrote:You don't even seem active, MUTU. xD

Actually I only started playing a bit lately. Thing is, having spent my life as a PC gamer I find using a controller really awkward and frustrating. For example, if I could clone myself I am pretty sure I would beat myself if I played FIFA with A KEYBOARD against my clone on the controller. That's coupled with the difficulties of being a left-handed person trying to play using a tool designed and planned for right-handed people. For example, I bought God of War and am trying to play it. There's no way I can switch the orientation joysticks which means I'm having to use my weaker hand for orientation purposes. Left handed people can sympathize with me. Right handed people... let me help you understand... imagine trying to play a first-person shooter on the PC... with your left hand on the mouse... how do you think you'd fare?
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

The Video Games Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:54 pm

Kind of beats the point a bit but you can use a keyboard and mouse with the PS4 afaik

I’m afraid I don’t really get what you mean about being left handed. I’ve never found the PS controller to favour a certain hand. As for mice I just use whichever hand I feel like to be honest. Although I’m left handed I always used to people controlling it with their right hand so that’s how I always did it. To be honest the first time I used my left hand for the mouse was because I saw a classmate do it and was intrigued. I learned very quickly (probably because I’m right handed) and nowadays just use whichever one on the few occasions I use a mouse.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby kod2600 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:59 pm

I understand being left-handed affecting your keyboard and mouse experience. But controller? I don't know. Never heard of it affecting the experience but maybe it differs from person to another.
I'm saying this because I have a friend who is left-handed but plays Fifa and other games on the controller just fine. So yeah it differs I guess?
My blood is RED
My team is RED

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby MUTU » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:14 am

kod2600 wrote:I understand being left-handed affecting your keyboard and mouse experience. But controller? I don't know. Never heard of it affecting the experience but maybe it differs from person to another.
I'm saying this because I have a friend who is left-handed but plays Fifa and other games on the controller just fine. So yeah it differs I guess?

Actually FIFA is one of the few games that favours left-handed people because you use your left hand for movement and the right just for clicking the buttons (and maybe some trick moves at best). But with first person or third person games where you 'look around' apart from move, that's different. I'm used to 'look around' and aim with a mouse on my left hand and move by pressing keys on the keyboard with my right hand. Now I'm forced to do it the other way round with a controller. It's unnatural for me so I'm sucking terribly. With time you can get used to it, but there's still a limit to it from what I read. You can't expect to become really good with your weak hand. It is really discriminatory of Sony not to make left-handed controllers that would be a mirror image of their current controller.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge