You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

The Video Games Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: The Video Games Thread

Postby pyrasur » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:03 pm

kod2600 wrote:Speaking of OoT. I'm a Majora's Mask › OoT kind of guy. OoTis still legendary to me for sure.

Majora’s Mask was a great game dude. I thought it was more interesting than Ocarina of Time too.

自由自在
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby kod2600 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:46 pm

pyrasur wrote:
kod2600 wrote:Speaking of OoT. I'm a Majora's Mask › OoT kind of guy. OoTis still legendary to me for sure.

Majora’s Mask was a great game dude. I thought it was more interesting than Ocarina of Time too.

自由自在

The soundtrack is sick too
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby #12 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:29 pm

kod2600 wrote:
pyrasur wrote:

自由自在

The soundtrack is sick too

Okay now seriously, you don’t want to tell me the soundtrack with 50+ % recycled from
OoT is better?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby kod2600 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:38 pm

It's natural since it's still a Zelda game. I'm talking about the new ones. They were darker and fuxkin awesome!

This one for example

My blood is RED
My team is RED

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby #12 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:00 am

kod2600 wrote:It's natural since it's still a Zelda game. I'm talking about the new ones. They were darker and fuxkin awesome!

This one for example

Well all of Koji Kondo's work is awesome...
I mean I thought he was done and then I heard his contributions to Mario Galaxy...

But still, I think basically every track in OoT is a masterpiece... I know that tastes are different and god knows (or ramsej ) I am tolerant and liberal... But not when it comes to OoT
Also, I think WW was more original than MM but that’s just me...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby kod2600 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:47 am

Weird. Didn't you complain about "cartoonish" Zelda games? WW is basically the cartooniest of them all. Don't you think? But yeah it's so original and beautiful.
My blood is RED
My team is RED

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby aterford » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:44 am

Ah man, Koji Kondo really is genius.

In other news...a lot of pre-E3 leaks coming out today.
From Software (Dark Souls series, Bloodborne, Sekiro) is making a game with George RR Martin (GoT), supposedly called Elden Ring.
A new "Tales" game called "Tales of Arise"

But what I am most excited about from that batch of leaks....Ni No Kuni remastered on PS4. Honestly one of my favorite games ever (I am a big Ghibli fan) and sold my PS3 years ago. Been clamoring for years for a PS4 release of Ni No Kuni (was PS3 exclusive). That'll be a day one purchase for me, no question.
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby pyrasur » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:50 am

kod2600 wrote:It's natural since it's still a Zelda game. I'm talking about the new ones. They were darker and fuxkin awesome!

This one for example

I like the clock town songs. Also Theophany does some really cool remixes if you haven’t checked them out.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby #12 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:21 am

kod2600 wrote:Weird. Didn't you complain about "cartoonish" Zelda games? WW is basically the cartooniest of them all. Don't you think? But yeah it's so original and beautiful.

Yes I did... Overall yes, but Tingle alone makes MM 100 times more goofy
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:22 am

aterford wrote:Ah man, Koji Kondo really is genius.

In other news...a lot of pre-E3 leaks coming out today.
From Software (Dark Souls series, Bloodborne, Sekiro) is making a game with George RR Martin (GoT), supposedly called Elden Ring.
A new "Tales" game called "Tales of Arise"

But what I am most excited about from that batch of leaks....Ni No Kuni remastered on PS4. Honestly one of my favorite games ever (I am a big Ghibli fan) and sold my PS3 years ago. Been clamoring for years for a PS4 release of Ni No Kuni (was PS3 exclusive). That'll be a day one purchase for me, no question.

I hope the Tales series can get back to what it was between Symphonia and Vesperia...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby kod2600 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:46 am

aterford wrote:But what I am most excited about from that batch of leaks....Ni No Kuni remastered on PS4. Honestly one of my favorite games ever (I am a big Ghibli fan) and sold my PS3 years ago. Been clamoring for years for a PS4 release of Ni No Kuni (was PS3 exclusive). That'll be a day one purchase for me, no question.

I loved Ni No Kuni on the PS3. I bought the 2nd one on the PS4 but I didn't start it yet. The 1st one was just so amazing and I heard good things about the 2nd one.
My blood is RED
My team is RED

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby kod2600 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:49 am

Also, this piece of art from WW

My blood is RED
My team is RED

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby #12 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:19 am

kod2600 wrote:Also, this piece of art from WW

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t6Hf1-lQElE

War is over!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby kod2600 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:56 pm

#12 wrote:
kod2600 wrote:Also, this piece of art from WW

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t6Hf1-lQElE

War is over!

Counter-attack

HA 8)
My blood is RED
My team is RED

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby aterford » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:51 pm

kod2600 wrote:
aterford wrote:But what I am most excited about from that batch of leaks....Ni No Kuni remastered on PS4. Honestly one of my favorite games ever (I am a big Ghibli fan) and sold my PS3 years ago. Been clamoring for years for a PS4 release of Ni No Kuni (was PS3 exclusive). That'll be a day one purchase for me, no question.

I loved Ni No Kuni on the PS3. I bought the 2nd one on the PS4 but I didn't start it yet. The 1st one was just so amazing and I heard good things about the 2nd one.

I'm actually feeling guilty about having not finished the second yet, either...I got it on release day, super excited about it but just got sidetracked as usual. Ended up getting too involved in RDR2 and KH3. But RDR2 is done and should finish KH3 in the next few days, then it's my plan to get going more on that one.
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge