You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Maltese members

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Maltese members

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:33 pm

And...

Two days before the 3 June general election, the Planning Authority approved the demolition of two characteristic townhouses in the heart of Zebbug, Gozo to make way for a nine-room hotel, a shop and four apartments. [source]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:25 pm

Look who is coming...
The Dog's air planes

https://www.timesofmalta.com/mobile/art ... how.651465
Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayernbazi » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:08 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Look who is coming...
The Dog's air planes

Their word means nothing, they'll participate when they decide to show up - They had agreed to participate in the 2014 edition and then pulled out just 48 hours before the start of the show. Luckily they were hardly missed since there were the Red Arrows and a splendid Swiss F18 display.

It is worth mentioning that this year is the 25th Edition - I love military airplanes so I hardly missed one and I believe the best ever display was carried out by that daredevil German Luftwaffe pilot with his old workhorse the F4 phantom over Marsamxett Harbour - those very low passes which left turbulances in the sea still give me goosebumps. I can never forget that smell of its kerosine based fuel in the air.
Unfortunately today it is too much sanitized with height restrictions, far off loops, running commentary and background music.

Luftwaffe F4 Phantom low level display video @ Malta Airshow 1993
Spoiler: show
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:58 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Look who is coming...
The Dog's air planes

Their word means nothing, they'll participate when they decide to show up - They had agreed to participate in the 2014 edition and then pulled out just 48 hours before the start of the show. Luckily they were hardly missed since there were the Red Arrows and a splendid Swiss F18 display.

It is worth mentioning that this year is the 25th Edition - I love military airplanes so I hardly missed one and I believe the best ever display was carried out by that daredevil German Luftwaffe pilot with his old workhorse the F4 phantom over Marsamxett Harbour - those very low passes which left turbulances in the sea still give me goosebumps. I can never forget that smell of its kerosine based fuel in the air.
Unfortunately today it is too much sanitized with height restrictions, far off loops, running commentary and background music.

Luftwaffe F4 Phantom low level display video @ Malta Airshow 1993
Spoiler: show

Wow ... wow... wow...
When was that? In the 90s maybe?

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:19 pm

Tonio Fenech leads PN old guard's charge against gay marriage
But current MPs including PD pledge support for marriage equality bill [source]
=D> well done Mr. T Fenech
I am really praying that a new Party will be formed... a true Nationalist and Demo Christian Party
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:22 pm

They'd either end up woth my no MPs or if it's the current PN that goes down that route they will dig themselves into a deeper hole

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:47 pm

http://www.independent.com.mt/articles/ ... 6736175584

The good we achieved is blinding the majority; work and career has come before children, where convenience comes before life. Everyone looks after their rights, but has forgotten that there is also duty. We are living in an egoistic society that takes personal gain as an absolute value and does not realise that this is the recipe for destruction.”

Fenech said that the four years in Opposition had allowed him to rediscover his family.

He noted that there will be those who say that ‘now that he has made his money, he does not need to be made minister again’, but insisted that those who reasoned in such a way “understood nothing”.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:05 pm

He raises some good points but then his use of Christian values to stubbornly persist against the introduction of gay marriage when all parties in Parliament have claimed they support it is, in my opinion, wrong. The PN is right in distancing itself from this kind of conservatism. By all means, let's be conservative in other matters if deemed necessary. But this issue should not even be subject to political discussion. No politician has the right to decide to discriminate against any citizen.

P.S. wow had no idea he's still 47!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:18 pm

A marriage has always been between a husband and a wife it has always been and that is how it will remain.

A civil union is another thing... I am not against it... this will put gay unions on par with heterosexual marriages in regards to tax, wills, etc...
However I am against adoptions...

The PN has to distance itself from such liberal views otherwise there will be nothing to differentiate it from the PL.
If this happens it will make it unelectable .

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Maltese members

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:40 pm

No , it hasn't. Marriage has existed long before the Church. If we are to stick to what has always been, it's the Church that's in the wrong by changing that.

Marriage is not a Christian concept. Christianity just has a variation of it with its own rules. I don't think any gay couples are expecting a Church marriage.

I agree with your last paragraph in principle but not in this case because this should not even be up for discussion. To me it's equivalent to discussing whether it's ok to discriminate against black people in the workplace, for example.

FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:47 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:No , it hasn't. Marriage has existed long before the Church. If we are to stick to what has always been, it's the Church that's in the wrong by changing that.

Marriage is not a Christian concept. Christianity just has a variation of it with its own rules. I don't think any gay couples are expecting a Church marriage.

I agree with your last paragraph in principle but not in this case because this should not even be up for discussion. To me it's equivalent to discussing whether it's ok to discriminate against black people in the workplace, for example.

I agree Marriage between a man and a woman was not determined by the Church but by nature itself...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:57 pm

Opposition to object to replacement of 'husband' and 'wife' by 'spouse' [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:24 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:No , it hasn't. Marriage has existed long before the Church. If we are to stick to what has always been, it's the Church that's in the wrong by changing that.

I agree Marriage between a man and a woman was not determined by the Church but by nature itself...

All nature determines is how to reproduce. Marriage was created by us. If we were to follow nature, there would be no need for marriage to have children, which incidentally is also opposed by the Church.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:24 pm

Btw... How times change

FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:45 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Btw... How times change

Which is true...
To be fair...
plus they believe in a lot of other things...

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge