You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Maltese members

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Visit Malta

Postby JANCKER » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:18 am

ramsej84 wrote:Grobari (undertakers)

What are they doing there? :?
JANCKER

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:01 am

Where is this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:30 am

Bugibba.
They used basebl bats.
The mayhem went on for hours in the different streets.

Where were our Police?
Some fast asleep,others taking selfies and some others **** their female colleague...

they are only good to show off like last week when they brought to the courts the fake (cause imo the hijack was staged) hijackers to the Courts.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:40 am

A British MP has heaped scorn on Joseph Muscat, saying the Maltese Prime Minister is "anxious to scoop for his tiny little island".
Tory MP for Harwich and North Essex Bernard Jenkin made the derisory comments while speaking on BBC radio this morning, telling a radio host that Dr Muscat was out to cash in "on some of the spoils that he believes will fall out of Brexit".
The insult immediately began pinging across Twitter, with many commentators noting that insulting the sitting president of the Council of the European Union might not be the best way to begin Brexit negotiations [source]

:lol:
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:53 am

Lol, I'm no fan of Muscat but what do these British MPs expect? They voted for Brexit and then approved it in Parliament and they expect no consequences? Muscat is right. We should seek to profit as much as possible, we won't be the first nor the last in Europe to do so.

Btw Lloyds is likely to relocate here apparently

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Re: Maltese members

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:56 am

Also, I've changed the title of the thread to bring it in line with the other nationality threads + it's no longer about visiting anyway

FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:58 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Also, I've changed the title of the thread to bring it in line with the other nationality threads + it's no longer about visiting anyway

thanks , I was always reluctant to post in the thread because of that.

As for the Tory member, he is being heavily criticized by a big number of Co-nationals.

I am neutral on this matter. Everyone tries to get the best for his country...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:02 pm

Yeah that's true. The question is whether insulting EU countries is in the best interests of securing a good deal for the UK, as the article points out

FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:20 pm

A week of thunderstorms forecasted
https://twitter.com/Malta/status/819895391948800000

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:59 pm

ramsej84 wrote:A week of thunderstorms forecasted
https://twitter.com/Malta/status/819895391948800000

Good. I have exams next week and don't want to feel jealous of those enjoying good weather. :P
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:00 pm

Watch: Salvu Mallia: "I'm on a mission like Jesus, Gandhi, Che Guevara..."
Muscat with a 'propaganda team' to put up his smokescreen [source]

What is your opinion about him ramsej? Given that he is a candidate for your favourite party but does not share their conservative views.

Personally, I think that as harsh as it is, he is right to say that most of the electorate are ignorant. The public outcry as a reaction to his comments proves that. I don't agree with everything he says (liberal as I am, I am all out against abortion, for instance), but his arguments (especially the analogy with Hitler which has been in the news in the past few days) are very well constructed, but seem to be beyond the level of understanding of many people, who latch onto the vehicle he used (Hitler) to turn it against him.

Also, the fact that at the end of the video people (not journalists) attacked him for being an atheist and told the journalists to put that in the news is sad imo. It has nothing to do with his views.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:17 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Watch: Salvu Mallia: "I'm on a mission like Jesus, Gandhi, Che Guevara..."
Muscat with a 'propaganda team' to put up his smokescreen [source]

What is your opinion about him ramsej? Given that he is a candidate for your favourite party but does not share their conservative views.

Personally, I think that as harsh as it is, he is right to say that most of the electorate are ignorant. The public outcry as a reaction to his comments proves that. I don't agree with everything he says (liberal as I am, I am all out against abortion, for instance), but his arguments (especially the analogy with Hitler which has been in the news in the past few days) are very well constructed, but seem to be beyond the level of understanding of many people, who latch onto the vehicle he used (Hitler) to turn it against him.

Also, the fact that at the end of the video people (not journalists) attacked him for being an atheist and told the journalists to put that in the news is sad imo. It has nothing to do with his views.

I like his attitude, but the fact that for him it is ok to leave the choice open for any women wishing to murder her baby (even if he conveniently said that he is against abortion) has put me off.
The fact that he is an atheist does not help either...
The comparison of PM Muscat with Hitler was hilarious :lol: How can ppl understand his similitude ? ! :lol: PPL know only that he ordered the annihilation of the jews and that is it... I think it was the nail in his coffin , I have a feeling that he will not be allowed to run .

As for ''my party'' I don't recognize it anymore ... And I am not going to vote for them, I am going to vote for a small party either Allejanza ghal bidla or Patrijotti Maltin I don't care that because of our dictatorial system my vote will be lost or
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:23 pm

You raise good points especially about the comparison. The election is still a year away, so if he carries on in this manner I agree he might not be allowed to run. But I'm sure he will anyway, even if independently.

I doubt I'll agree at all with the policies of those two small parties but you're right that the two mainstream ones have lost their souls and in my opinion are almost indistinguishable. Even in terms of policy, sure, one is centre-left and the other centre-right on paper, but tbh they're pretty much the same.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:32 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:You raise good points especially about the comparison. The election is still a year away, so if he carries on in this manner I agree he might not be allowed to run. But I'm sure he will anyway, even if independently.

I doubt I'll agree at all with the policies of those two small parties but you're right that the two mainstream ones have lost their souls and in my opinion are almost indistinguishable. Even in terms of policy, sure, one is centre-left and the other centre-right on paper, but tbh they're pretty much the same.

I think your parties should be either AD (Greens) or Marlene Farrugia's (forgot what name she gave to her party)

No you won't agree with those two I mentioned :lol: ...
They are both anti-EU, against illegal immigration and are against many laws passed by the PL in favor of the LGBTI ...
The Allejanza do speak about economics and other stuff though, while the Patrijotti M don't really speak afaik
Although you might like the fact that they are both Pro Christian values , family, pro life / enviornment
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:43 pm

The impression I got from some of the Patrijotti youtube videos is that they're trying to model themselves after Trump.

AD is always an attractive choice to me but as you said it's also pretty much a lost vote. The Democratic Party is just a huge question mark at this point.

FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge