You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Maltese members

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Maltese members

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:51 pm

https://netnews.com.mt/2019/11/29/break ... -kabinett/

Net News jista’ jiżvela li 8 Ministri lesti jirriżenjaw kemm-il darba Joseph Muscat ma jerfax ir-responsabbilta’ politika u jwarrab immedjatament mit-tmexxija ta’ Kastilja. Dan il-fatt kien konfermat minn aktar minn sors wieħed.

Ftit tas-sigħat ilu, dan is-sit diġa’ kien żvela li dik ta’ dan il-lejl kienet waħda taħraq 
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:24 pm

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... tly.753565

Joseph Muscat expected to step down imminently
Malta expected to have new Prime Minister by January
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:12 pm

Rumour around Castille is he has resigned already.

Good news if true but only the first and smallest step. We still need prosecution.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:17 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:After the latest turn of events, it is now up to UK to reverse Brexit and I will be out of here by my next birthday.
This is getting darker by the minute...

The way things are unfolding one can easily conclude that Y.F was set up nicely...

They acted as if they were helping him to escape but at the same time they tipped off the Police about his intentions. While in the meantime the PM and his RH man were brewing all that was decided late yest night until the very early hrs of today.

Protests have to be violent if needs be even confronting with the Police otherwise this is going to end up like everything else that happens on this rock." Tmut fuq ommha " can't find the equivalent idiom in English.

I agree with aggression. I disagree with directing it to the police, many of whom are working hard to protect our right to protest.

This morning the students pulled off a sitdown in the middle of a busy street and blocked traffic. They had no permits. The police not only didn’t send them packing but one of them even stepped in front of a car when a driver threatened to run them over.

I am happy that JM seems to be resigning but it is too little too late. His best friend has already walked free and possibly even left the country. There’s a good chance he will too. He has interfered in this throughout, they have set up barriers to restrict our constitutional right to protest, isolated journalists from politicians and protestors, and locked them up in a room with thugs while they ran away. Thugs also attacked protest.

Enough is enough. Joseph Muscat resigning would be the downfall of a dictator but it means little if they all get away scot free.

Yorgen Fenech is spilling the beans even though he was not granted a presidential pardon. He has directly implicated the Prime Minister in the murder.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:46 pm

Il mara ga kienet ha titlaq ghax zammewwha ma telqitx - anka lilu qatghet ticket - kien ga jaf li sejjer warajha
Nahseb dak li lesta minghalih ghal jurgen kien lestih ghalih minflok - go dubai gifieri Bhalma kien harrab lil xi kugin tieghu jew min jigi
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:42 pm

* Prime Minister says Fenech tried to blackmail him
https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... ech.753598

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... der.753559
Live blog: PM to quit, Fenech in court, reaction to Daphne murder probe
PM Joseph Muscat to resign imminently
NationalDaphne Caruana GaliziaJusticePolitics

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... top.753589
Yorgen Fenech in court to stop Arnaud investigation
Chief suspect wants investigator replaced

Reactions flooding in as Joseph Muscat expected to step down
https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... own.753592

former AD on JM resignation :lol: All ports, airport must be monitored and secured," he said.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Maltese members

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:51 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Il mara ga kienet ha titlaq ghax zammewwha ma telqitx - anka lilu qatghet ticket - kien ga jaf li sejjer warajha
Nahseb dak li lesta minghalih ghal jurgen kien lestih ghalih minflok - go dubai gifieri Bhalma kien harrab lil xi kugin tieghu jew min jigi

The rumour is he’s on this flight, but we can’t really know I guess: https://www.radarbox24.com/data/flights/a6rts

So JM did not resign after all. I suppose it was a deliberately leaked rumour to calm the people down just before the protest and sow doubt in the protestors.

I feel his blackmail threat timeline is a bit off, and how did Fenech contact him? Most of the time Fenech was out on bail yesterday, Muscat was in a Cabinet meeting.

And of course he only mentioned it after it came up. :lol:

Meanwhile Fenech claimed in court there is photo evidence of Theuma and Schembri together in Castille. This assassination was planned in the Office of the Prime Minister itself, the allegation goes, not just by them.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:00 pm

did not resign!>!>!??!?!
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:38 pm

ramsej84 wrote:did not resign!>!>!??!?!

No, he’s still there and didn’t mention his future at all.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:38 pm

And the massive amounts of police around Castille are back ofc
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:26 pm

https://www.tvm.com.mt/mt/news/ara-karo ... -fl-idejn/

F'gho## il-labour

If it was for me I would not give the vote for all adults.
I would put everyone for a test first
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:47 pm

They’re attacking journalists EVERY day, if you needed any more proof of what a tyrant we have.

On Thursday night/Friday morning they locked them up in a room with thugs.
Yesterday in Valletta ministry staff insulted and pushed a journalist, almost showing her to the ground.
Yesterday in Hamrun thugs attacked journalists with glass bottles.
This morning the prime minister’s own driver threatened to run over journalists.

That’s without even mentioning that since Thursday they have constantly been kept blocked behind barricades.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:29 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:They’re attacking journalists EVERY day, if you needed any more proof of what a tyrant we have.

On Thursday night/Friday morning they locked them up in a room with thugs.
Yesterday in Valletta ministry staff insulted and pushed a journalist, almost showing her to the ground.
Yesterday in Hamrun thugs attacked journalists with glass bottles.
This morning the prime minister’s own driver threatened to run over journalists.

That’s without even mentioning that since Thursday they have constantly been kept blocked behind barricades.

you are going to disagree with me... but to be fair thugs are on both sides.

someone wants people to confront each other ... I just hope that no one from abroad is interfering to destabilize us...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Maltese members

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:20 pm

Why would I disagree?

Although the “violent protests” thing is being way overblown by the government to make itself a victim. I suspect it’s why JM is asking Labour supporters to stay at home, to make it seem like he’s promoting calm (even though he then went to greet them yesterday).

Throwing eggs is not violence and it is one of the most well-established forms of protest worldwide. Throwing eggs at cars is vandalism not violence. And tbh, the way the tyrant is acting, we are past the point of having to be respectful towards him.

However, stuff like punching policemen is utterly despicable and I hope the protestor who did that pays for his actions. Just like the people who attacked journalists with glass bottles or chased and threatened protestors in Valletta.

There are idiots everywhere and of all kinds of beliefs and I will always be against them, but the protests haven’t been characterised by such thugs at all, whereas the government is flexing its muscles.

Edit: PN do have their own thugs obviously (especially Delia, I remember them during the leadership race) but I don’t care about them. Those who are conflating the protestors with diehard PN supporters are plain wrong, no matter how often they repeat it, and this is obvious to anyone who has actually been to Valletta.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:26 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge