You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Maltese members

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Maltese members

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:26 pm

Exposed: Malta’s secret migrant deal with Libya

OPM’s Neville Gafà acts as intermediary in agreement

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... bya.748800
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:14 am

17 Black owner Yorgen Fenech arrested after AFM intercept boat at sea
Patrol boat stopped yacht shortly after it left Portomaso [source]
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:28 am

ramsej84 wrote:

Wanna bet we won’t see any resignations and/or general election?

Ridiculous country where this sort of thing can happen without much consequence.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:23 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

Wanna bet we won’t see any resignations and/or general election?

Ridiculous country where this sort of thing can happen without much consequence.
Depends who is really behind it.
If there are politicians inv I won't be surprised if both the two major Parties are inv.

If not... I don't think that an election is needed
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:24 am

"The Artful Dodger of Europe" strikes again.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:29 am

ramsej84 wrote:Depends who is really behind it.
If there are politicians inv I won't be surprised if both the two major Parties are inv.

If not... I don't think that an election is needed

Even the PM himself has changed his tune (live video posted above) and is now saying "Right now at 10:30 am I have no info that Keith Schembri or Konrad Mizzi are involved."

It is an obvious conclusion and Yorgen Fenech had absolutely no reason to order her assassination other than for dealings in which these government officials were heavily involved. 17 Black is one. Electrogas the other. DCG was murdered shortly after getting hold of documents on Electrogas, whose director is also Yorgen Fenech.

This person is implicated in most of this government's corruption scandals. He is the other known part of the clique along with Brian Tonna. The chances of this being about some other money laundering scandal unrelated to politicians is less than 1%.

There's absolutely no doubt that what's happened here is that JM and KS have finally chosen to take the backstabbing route and threw Fenech under the bus to save their own skin. It is now up to the authorities to uncover the obvious links and prove them but we all know it won't happen. JM played a Joker card here to make himself seem like a hero and it is working with the Labour diehards as usual.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:04 pm

I am not sure,,, however the fact that he kept those two with him all this time raises a lot of questions
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Maltese members

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:29 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I am not sure,,, however the fact that he kept those two with him all this time raises a lot of questions

I am not saying JM or those two ordered the assassination, although I think there is an extremely big chance they knew about it and gave it a go ahead.

But they ARE guilty and they ARE criminals. If Yorgen Fenech is behind this there is no doubt about that. Daphne Caruana Galizia only had one known piece of information on Fenech, and that is that he was director of Electrogas, about which she received information shortly before she was murdered. She never linked him to 17 Black.

In other words, if the only reason Fenech had to blow up Daphne was Electrogas, that automatically means there is something that needs to remain hidden, or something untoward, about Electrogas. And if that is the case, then automatically Konrad Mizzi is directly guilty and accountable, and Joseph Muscat indirectly as head of government, because the other party to that contract is the government. Basically, it’s irrelevant whether the political figures knew about the murder beforehand or not (I hope not because it would make the situation a thousand times more serious, but I believe they did). They are implicated criminally just by virtue of Fenech, with whom they negotiated over and over, having a motive to kill Daphne. He wouldn’t have had her murdered just for once mentioning that he seemed to know he was winning a contract before it was official, 4 years before murdering her.

What I’m saying is they might not be guilty of murder, but Fenech wanted to hide something and it clearly has to do with negotiations with the government. So they might not be guilty of murder, but they sure as hell are guilty of misappropriation of funds, betrayal of public trust, abuse of position, and so on. I’d even say treason to the state, at this point, tbh, but that is just how I define treason and I’m not sure what the legal definition is.

All the above isn’t really up for debate, IF Fenech is guilty. And he probably IS guilty. Why else would he give up a multimillion business empire to his brother hours after the presidential pardon for the informant was announced, and hours before allegedly trying to run away from the country?

Now here’s where it becomes conjecture: For some reason the political figures suddenly feared that everything was going to be revealed, so they backstabbed Fenech to save themselves by promising the middle man a presidential pardon. In doing so they are banking on the people not realising that Fenech’s only possible motive is linked to them, and are creating a narrative where Joseph Muscat is the hero who has solved Malta’s biggest crime ever etc. (His own words). They want to create this idea that all this proves they are innocent and the rule of law prevails, while Fenech gets punished for his crimes and they get away with it. The prime minister himself has already gone on record saying today’s events prove the institutions are impartial and do not look at names. Why on Earth would he say that? Isn’t Fenech supposed to be just a private citizen with no political connections whatsoever? Muscat’s own choice of words is an admission that there are links between Fenech and political figures, but he knows most people won’t dig deep enough to realise that and will just parrot the PM’s words as a way of clearing him and Mizzi/Schembri of all guilt.

It’s a complicated and devious sleight of hand but I think the different threads are now out there to be seen by those who can and want to do so. They are playing a very dangerous game now and seem to be trusting on the people’s gullibility and that there will once again be trial by majority rather than by the courts: the same system that has so far absolved Mizzi and Schembri, and Muscat of Egrant accusations. In this country the majority is what is right and true, not facts. They know the majority won’t turn against them.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:03 pm

but YF won't drown alone he will bring the rest with him..

a house of cards
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:10 pm

You never know. He might if he fears for his family’s life. Otherwise there would still need to be the issue of proving all his claims in court which is bound to be very difficult.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:43 pm

GOD knows how much money they gave to the Joseph's Moviment ...
Not just them but many other businessmen
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:06 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:57 pm

The police officer was actually injured by the car, so driver’s responsibility.

In any case I don’t care what people say or think, I 100% support this aggression. It is time the government feels the people’s anger rather than treat us like insignificant pests. What use is organising a “protest” that is just a couple of people giving speeches every few months? Of course they will just ignore it.

I hope people keep showing this anger and I hope it will be a constant thing. May they be back tomorrow, and on Friday, and on and on until action is taken. We are not slaves to a monarch. This government is accountable to us and the people cannot be ignored.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:17 pm

I was very surprised that it seemed as if the Police were reluctant to intervene...

And that is a good sign....
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:30 am

ramsej84 wrote:I was very surprised that it seemed as if the Police were reluctant to intervene...

And that is a good sign....

FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge