You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Let the countdown begin...

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:05 pm

Paddy wrote::lol: I´m here to save the world from women. :lol: I´m the chosen one. 8)

Only god can save you dude...:P
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:07 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
Paddy wrote::lol: I´m here to save the world from women. :lol: I´m the chosen one. 8)

Only god can save you dude...:P

No. He´s on his knees doing a certain job at the moment. :lol:
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:08 pm

It seems like the world needs saving from the men. If you're the chosen one then I guess that explains all the wars in the world. Yeah, you're saving it alright. :roll:

Yes, women are smart. We're smart enough to know that your talk is just blabber and nothing else.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:11 pm

ummm....first of all it was a joke. And ummm...yeah....khm.....Men are superior to women...and this is no joke (Awaits the storm :lol: ).

On the second thought it´s all a joke. :lol:

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:16 pm

tracylynn wrote:

It seems like the world needs saving from the men. If you're the chosen one then I guess that explains all the wars in the world. Yeah, you're saving it alright. :roll:

Yes, women are smart. We're smart enough to know that your talk is just blabber and nothing else.

Paddy wrote:ummm....first of all it was a joke. And ummm...yeah....khm.....Men are superior to women...and this is no joke (Awaits the storm :lol: ).

I love it when you both fight...LOL (now don't start thinking that I take pleasure when people fight.....it's just the both of you...you never stop..)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:17 pm

I do it more cause I like to make hot women mad. If I can´t make them love me, I sure can make them hate me. It´s a feeling too. :lol:

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:22 pm

First of all, I'm not mad. Actually, I feel sorry when some men says they're superior to a woman because it means they're inadequate in a certain area.
As they say, big egos = little toys.

Enough of this discussion.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:28 pm

This is getting interesting... but definitely out of hand. Sorry, but I just had to lock it :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Previous

Return to The Lounge