You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:48 pm

In Malta, Maltese and English are the official languages. People can also speak Italian fluently, since we get a lot of Italian TV. Then we also learn another language. In my case I chose German and I know the basics of German, but I can't speak it fluently.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby podolski4life » Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:38 am

I speak about 1 and ½ languages. English being the no-brainer, and some Spanish.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:18 am

i speak English, Russian ,a bit of French , Modern Greek including the Greek Pontian dialect which is a way of ancient Greek and the Cypriot dialect.
I want to learn German but i have no time for that ..
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini731 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:48 am

hey guys and gals. my name is Victor. I'm from Chicago, USA. I don't really like American soccer, and I love Germany. So Bayern Munich it is. it's awesome that I finally found an active Bayern forum. Although the URL is quite easy to know. lol... :oops:
Schweini731
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby diegis » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:07 am

Runty wrote:Yeah man, he's our national team goal keeper. He's a smart one, got out of the raging cesspool that is New Zealand football. Last time I saw him play was when NZ had a friendly against Brazil just before the World Cup. He played really well even though we lost 4-0 (We held them off for 43 minutes, I was suprised). I can't believe you know the Knights, I'm so embarassed!

well i think he will leave Dinamo this winter, he didnt play much.. he is used as 2nd gk :roll:
:D :D Knights is the only team i know from NZ
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:50 pm

Schweini731 wrote:hey guys and gals. my name is Victor. I'm from Chicago, USA. I don't really like American soccer, and I love Germany. So Bayern Munich it is. it's awesome that I finally found an active Bayern forum. Although the URL is quite easy to know. lol... :oops:

Welcome to the forum, Victor :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Schweini731 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:39 pm

MUTU wrote:
Schweini731 wrote:hey guys and gals. my name is Victor. I'm from Chicago, USA. I don't really like American soccer, and I love Germany. So Bayern Munich it is. it's awesome that I finally found an active Bayern forum. Although the URL is quite easy to know. lol... :oops:

Welcome to the forum, Victor :)

thanx...
Schweini731
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby tracylynn » Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:52 pm

Welcome to the board, Victor!

I have to admit, Victor, but we're a lot alike. I'm not really into American soccer and I prefer the Bundesliga over all the other leagues combine.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fa » Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:49 pm

I was wondering, what do you all do to earn your living? and how do u spend your free time?

I still go to school (college or high school, dont know how its called) in Brussels. to be exact, im studying Business Economics. In my spare time i play football and i love to snowboard. I also fancy online gaming 8)
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby kevh26 » Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:12 pm

i work in human resources developing management information and producing reports ...

spare time wise, poker, football, and going out with mates tends to do the trick
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:52 am

I'm a college student studying education and, at the moment, I do work part-time for the schools as a substitute teacher.

My hobbies are football (of course), reading especially history books and mystery novels, music (we need a thread on what music we listen to) and taking care of animals at the Animal Welfare League.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fa » Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:09 pm

My hobbies are football (of course), reading especially history books and mystery novels, music (we need a thread on what music we listen to) and taking care of animals at the Animal Welfare League.[/quote]

so you must be a real pet lover? :D by the way, what kind of animals are we talking about here? The regular dogs and cats, or also others?
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:03 pm

I'm in sixth form [which is like just college 16-18] and doing English literature, History, Media and Psychology. I think I'm one of the youngest here.

Spare time: football, going out, teenagery things etc. and yes, music. Let's get a music topic ^^
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby kevh26 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:58 pm

Mirage wrote:I'm in sixth form [which is like just college 16-18] and doing English literature, History, Media and Psychology. I think I'm one of the youngest here.

Spare time: football, going out, teenagery things etc. and yes, music. Let's get a music topic ^^

I did a level english lit... are you reading enduring love and safe as houses?

a lot of colleges seem to be using these two
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:18 am

fa wrote:so you must be a real pet lover? :D by the way, what kind of animals are we talking about here? The regular dogs and cats, or also others?

I love all animals. I've worked with dogs, cats, birds, hamsters, rabbits, and snakes just to name a few. I'm not scared of snakes at all. I once put a boa contrictor around my neck before. That was neat. However, I'm like a lot typical women, I'm scared of spiders. I will scream and run away if I see a spider.

This may sound weird, or it probably is weird, but my dream vacation is to go diving with sharks. I hope one day I will be able to do that.
tracylynn
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge