You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby Evan van Essen » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:03 pm

hello my name is Evan van Essen. Im a 17 year old bayern fan from the Netherlands. at the time of writing im studying to become a programmer in Utrecht. I've been reading bayernforum for a little over month now, mainly on my way to school and back. A friend of mine got me into professional football after ive played it myself for 7 years, mainly being a centreback. ive been following bayern for 3 years now and this year ive began watching every match im capable to watch. my favorite player is jerome boateng and i look forward to talking to you guys.
Evan van Essen
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Roonzil » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:55 pm

Evan van Essen wrote:hello my name is Evan van Essen. Im a 17 year old bayern fan from the Netherlands. at the time of writing im studying to become a programmer in Utrecht. I've been reading bayernforum for a little over month now, mainly on my way to school and back. A friend of mine got me into professional football after ive played it myself for 7 years, mainly being a centreback. ive been following bayern for 3 years now and this year ive began watching every match im capable to watch. my favorite player is jerome boateng and i look forward to talking to you guys.

Altijd fijn om meer Nederlandse Bayern fans te zien! :D Teveel landgenoten kiezen voor Dortmund of Schalke, omdat ze zo fijn, net over de grens, zijn. [-X

Welcome, have you ever been to Munich? :D
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Evan van Essen » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:49 pm

Roonzil wrote:
Evan van Essen wrote:hello my name is Evan van Essen. Im a 17 year old bayern fan from the Netherlands. at the time of writing im studying to become a programmer in Utrecht. I've been reading bayernforum for a little over month now, mainly on my way to school and back. A friend of mine got me into professional football after ive played it myself for 7 years, mainly being a centreback. ive been following bayern for 3 years now and this year ive began watching every match im capable to watch. my favorite player is jerome boateng and i look forward to talking to you guys.

Altijd fijn om meer Nederlandse Bayern fans te zien! :D Teveel landgenoten kiezen voor Dortmund of Schalke, omdat ze zo fijn, net over de grens, zijn. [-X

Welcome, have you ever been to Munich? :D

Helaas nog nooit in München geweest maar vind het een geweldige club met een geweldige ideologie en goeie fanbase
Evan van Essen
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Tolisso_fan » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:11 am

Hello my name is Pedro, i come from France, Lyon. I have 26years old, my grand father was a totally big fan of Bayern.
And i am a fan of Tolisso. Best player in the world.
Tolisso_fan
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:56 am

Bienvenue! :) And welcome to Evan as well too (I forgot the word in Dutch)
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby dmenace » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:16 am

Roonzil wrote:Altijd fijn om meer Nederlandse Bayern fans te zien! Teveel landgenoten kiezen voor Dortmund of Schalke, omdat ze zo fijn, net over de grens, zijn.

Dat is inderdaad waar, maar ook wel de slechtste reden om voor een club te kiezen. Bayern mag dan wel wat verder weg zijn, maar het hele "familie" gevoel wat bij deze club heerst is echt vele malen beter dan bij Schalke en Dortmund..

@FcBayernMunchen it's "Welkom" ... :D
Last edited by dmenace on Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
dmenace
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby MUTU » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:19 am

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:25 pm

MUTU wrote:Image

:lol:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby wadewilson » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:24 am

I'm Wade Wilson, live in Vietnam, 23 years old. I'm website developer. I'm Bayern fan since 2005
wadewilson
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:41 am

wadewilson wrote:I'm Wade Wilson, live in Vietnam, 23 years old. I'm website developer. I'm Bayern fan since 2005
Welcome

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:17 pm

wadewilson wrote:I'm Wade Wilson, live in Vietnam, 23 years old. I'm website developer. I'm Bayern fan since 2005

Uhm... welcome, Deadpool.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:07 pm

MUTU wrote:

Uhm... welcome, Deadpool.

Haha, I knew the name was ringing a bell but I couldn't put my finger on it!

Welcome, Wade.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby DiegoForlan » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:25 pm

I've been involved in a couple of discussions already, but never actualy introduced myself to you guys, how impolite of me .

Even prior to my registration I've had enjoyed reading your posts, mostly because i could find news faster than any portal I've been folowing. Your opinions, they are quite objective and on point most of the time. This is a healthy community which i would recomend to people supporting other clubs aswell. Intoxic and polite, true fandom indeed. ( well here and there there are excuses ). Only critics i would give from my subjective view is, that sometimes people around here are too negative and anxious over our team, that i have to check if i hit the right forum, maybe I'm on Blue Moon ( partialy jken )

About me I will be short, I'm from Bosnia and ( more precisely ) Herzegovina, reefering myself as a Croatian ( which is my nationality ) . 20 years old, Psychology student, Bayern fan since i knew that people kicking a ball with their feet is a sport, got introduced to the club via German media, where i learned to speak Deutsch, would say fluently at the age of 5. My favourite Bayern player is Philip Lahm, for obvious reasons, and out of the active players it's either Kimmich or Thiago, Kimmich for representing a true German fullback, a warrior with a huge attitude and personality, and Thiago for being a true non German Bavarian, who shows that professionals can overcome everything, and that injuries won't stop him from giving his all when on pitch, after watching his recovery video men can't say more than their tears.

I like to explain myself a lot as you can see , even though it can be iritating sometimes as much as prolonging sentences as much as possible, but guess you will have to deal with it guys .

Cheers to the epic Bayern Forum, hope you'll recgonize me as a part of the community .
DiegoForlan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:56 pm

DiegoForlan wrote:I've been involved in a couple of discussions already, but never actualy introduced myself to you guys, how impolite of me .

Even prior to my registration I've had enjoyed reading your posts, mostly because i could find news faster than any portal I've been folowing. Your opinions, they are quite objective and on point most of the time. This is a healthy community which i would recomend to people supporting other clubs aswell. Intoxic and polite, true fandom indeed. ( well here and there there are excuses ). Only critics i would give from my subjective view is, that sometimes people around here are too negative and anxious over our team, that i have to check if i hit the right forum, maybe I'm on Blue Moon ( partialy jken )

About me I will be short, I'm from Bosnia and ( more precisely ) Herzegovina, reefering myself as a Croatian ( which is my nationality ) . 20 years old, Psychology student, Bayern fan since i knew that people kicking a ball with their feet is a sport, got introduced to the club via German media, where i learned to speak Deutsch, would say fluently at the age of 5. My favourite Bayern player is Philip Lahm, for obvious reasons, and out of the active players it's either Kimmich or Thiago, Kimmich for representing a true German fullback, a warrior with a huge attitude and personality, and Thiago for being a true non German Bavarian, who shows that professionals can overcome everything, and that injuries won't stop him from giving his all when on pitch, after watching his recovery video men can't say more than their tears.

I like to explain myself a lot as you can see , even though it can be iritating sometimes as much as prolonging sentences as much as possible, but guess you will have to deal with it guys .

Cheers to the epic Bayern Forum, hope you'll recgonize me as a part of the community .
May I ask you why diegoforlan?
You like to explain yourself is that cause you are studying psychology?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby artemy » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:13 am

Hi, im Artemy from Israel.
started watching football in WC 2014, I had zero knowledge, I only knew Messi and Ronaldo, never heard about a club named Bayern.
When i watched Germany play i really liked a certain player.
I thought to myself, thats a leader, a fighter and a player i would like to watch regularly, It was Schweini, still remember when he started bleeding in the final.
When I looked at his page in wikipedia, I saw him playing at this club, Bayern Munich, I thought "yeah why not, ill start supporting this club".
Stated reading abouth the club, saw stuff that I really liked (the jewish connection, that there are many other players in the NT who play there).
Since then I got lots of merch, watch every game (missed only about 10 or more).

I been here for a while, but only now started an acount.
artemy
Hey, I'm new here!

National Flag:
Israel

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge