You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Happy Holidays!!!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Happy Holidays!!!

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:41 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:48 am

Can't believe it's almost Christmas already. I officially stopped working for the year yesterday. Only accepting assignments with January deadlines.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:53 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Can't believe it's almost Christmas already. I officially stopped working for the year yesterday. Only accepting assignments with January deadlines.

I am still at work - even tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
and people are still coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where is the Christmas spirit (this Govt managed to even kill the Christmas spirit from the population :shock: )

do they know it is Christmas ?
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:18 am

ramsej84 wrote:and people are still coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where is the Christmas spirit (this Govt managed to even kill the Christmas spirit from the population )

A bunch of people have been telling me they're not feeling the Christmas spirit this year but you're the first to blame the government. :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:58 am

It’s always the government, don’t you know FCBM?!

Unless it’s something positive of course, then it’s thanks to people uprising, the government making mistakes or just plain coincidence

Also, how dare people come to the workplace of whatever ramsej does while posting on Bayernforum and demand whichever service he provides in exchange for money??

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Can't believe it's almost Christmas already. I officially stopped working for the year yesterday. Only accepting assignments with January deadlines.

You’re working freelance?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:04 pm

#12 wrote:You’re working freelance?

Yes
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:24 pm

#12 wrote:It’s always the government, don’t you know FCBM?!

Unless it’s something positive of course, then it’s thanks to people uprising, the government making mistakes or just plain coincidence

Also, how dare people come to the workplace of whatever ramsej does while posting on Bayernforum and demand whichever service he provides in exchange for money??

I work in a field that normal people don't dare visit at this time of the year... and all those who come are plain idiots and time wasters ! that's all...
and at this time of the year you just want to go home and relax...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:50 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:It’s always the government, don’t you know FCBM?!

I work in a field that normal people don't dare visit at this time of the year... and all those who come are plain idiots and time wasters ! that's all...
and at this time of the year you just want to go home and relax...

Well you’re there fir a reason aren’t you?

We all have to deal with weird people every day - I doubt they chose this time of year ;)

And while I am a fan of kicking back with your loved ones in Christmas: there’s still a few days left...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:58 pm

Yeah I suppose it's not an issue this week but in my opinion most places should close between Christmas Eve and 2nd January. It is a bit idealistic though.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:17 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Yeah I suppose it's not an issue this week but in my opinion most places should close between Christmas Eve and 2nd January. It is a bit idealistic though.

Very much... I mean it’s religion - everyone is free to exert it to his will, but I think there’s people that just do not value it that much... Better idea: 5 additional days off of work everyone is allowed to take whenever he pleases, no questions asked (not just idealistic now, IMPOSSIBLE! )
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:29 pm

Let's face it though... Christmas goes much further than religion nowadays. It's almost a secularised period of celebration and peace. Many people around the world celebrate it whether they are Christian, atheist, Muslim, etc. Then there's New Year which is universally celebrated.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:59 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Let's face it though... Christmas goes much further than religion nowadays. It's almost a secularised period of celebration and peace. Many people around the world celebrate it whether they are Christian, atheist, Muslim, etc. Then there's New Year which is universally celebrated.
Maybe they celebrate it unconsciously cause deep in their hearts know God became flesh and blood .
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:03 pm

It does... And I‘m gonna use a ramsejian move here: marketing and propaganda... The thing is so overblown, everyone wants to take part...

Actually I like what Kovac said just now: for many if my students, it’s still about gifts... I like the giving part more tbf... (provided I find a good gift the recipient doesn’t hate ) Now they‘re adolescents, but still kids, so they have an excuse still m - but I somehow doubt their attitude will change much...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:27 pm

TbQh.. I am not a huge fan of this season, as materialism , stress and all killed the true spirit.

The best gifts imo are the time one dedicates to those who are in solitude or maybe some voluntary work.

P.S @#12 like the nick you gave me, I am tinkering to change it
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Happy Holidays!!!

Postby #12 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:57 pm

ramsej84 wrote:TbQh.. I am not a huge fan of this season, as materialism , stress and all killed the true spirit.

The best gifts imo are the time one dedicates to those who are in solitude or maybe some voluntary work.

P.S @#12 like the nick you gave me, I am tinkering to change it

Huh? Which one?

Partly agree on the rest... The stress is twofold: stuff you need to do to find rest, and stuff you you need to do to enable it... Like preparing for family visits and stuff...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge