You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

German members...

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.
 

Re: German members...

Postby #12 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:01 pm

FCB general wrote:
Lawmakers of Germany’s Christian Social Union (CSU), the Bavarian sister party of Chancellor Angela Merkel’s conservatives, have nominated right-winger Markus Soeder as their candidate for state premier in a regional election. The future of current premier Horst Seehofer - a Merkel ally - had been in question since a general election in September. Lawmakers unilaterally agreed to nominate Soeder, a fierce critic of Merkel’s refugee policy, as a candidate to run for state premier in next year’s Bavarian state election, Reuters reports. The nomination could complicate Merkel’s efforts to form a stable national government with the center-left Social Democrats (SPD). Soeder welcomed a decision by Seehofer to stay on as CSU party leader, as this would help to find a way out of the political impasse in Berlin.


Right-winger as a candidate for the state premier of Bavaria. It seems like they don't want to see AfD taking away more votes from CSU, so they turned to this measure.


Something else new?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9482
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 386 times
Been thanked: 2585 times
Gender: Male

Re: German members...

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:13 pm

You obviously know this chant that goes like

wir singen und tanzen auf jedem Fussballplatz, ein Schuss ein Tor die Bayern... \:D/ :cheers: \:D/


But with my limited knowledge of German I've been always wondering... shouldn't it be ein tor der Bayern ? as the Dativ for die is der

:-k
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
User avatar
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9038
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Sydney
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 1917 times
Been thanked: 1917 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: German members...

Postby FCB general » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:33 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:You obviously know this chant that goes like

wir singen und tanzen auf jedem Fussballplatz, ein Schuss ein Tor die Bayern... \:D/ :cheers: \:D/


But with my limited knowledge of German I've been always wondering... shouldn't it be ein tor der Bayern ? as the Dativ for die is der

:-k

I think we are talking about Nominativ and not Dativ. It's wer(who)/was(what) and not wem(to whom).

der/ein Schuss, das/ein Tor, die/- Bayern(no indefinite article in plural, team specified, ie definite article(die) )

That's how I see from my Croatian perspective since we have 7 cases in Croatian language.
Cada loco con su tema.
User avatar
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6703
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Red Cross
Has thanked: 2753 times
Been thanked: 2970 times
Gender: Male

Re: German members...

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:52 pm

I always thought it meant a shot, a goal from Bayern
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
User avatar
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9038
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Sydney
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 1917 times
Been thanked: 1917 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: German members...

Postby FCB general » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:42 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I always thought it meant a shot, a goal from Bayern

It's just like a quote: "Veni, vidi, vici - Julius Caesar". :)
Cada loco con su tema.
User avatar
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6703
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Red Cross
Has thanked: 2753 times
Been thanked: 2970 times
Gender: Male

Re: German members...

Postby #12 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:55 pm

It‘s rather what I would translate like "IT‘S" Bayern or just leave it out altogether...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9482
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 386 times
Been thanked: 2585 times
Gender: Male

Re: German members...

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:49 pm

#12 wrote:It‘s rather what I would translate like "IT‘S" Bayern or just leave it out altogether...

Yeah, this seems to make sense. There tends to be a bit of a gap between "ein Tor" and "die Bayern" which indicates they're not meant to be related as they are in your example, Xabi.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31809
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 9013 times
Been thanked: 7603 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: German members...

Postby #12 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:12 am

Yes it’s more about how we roll, who we are than what’s happening currently on the field...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9482
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 386 times
Been thanked: 2585 times
Gender: Male

Re: German members...

Postby #12 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:38 pm

Guy drives his car into the headquarters of a German party, two explosive charges included, motive: political - but NOOOOOOOOOOO, that’s not terror, cause terror can only involve Muslims, huh?!
Weird that none of the usual suspects here even heard about it...

We‘re back to playing down at right wing crimes and terror...
Funnily enough we gad more of those cases in 2017 than the one THEY are warning us about...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9482
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 386 times
Been thanked: 2585 times
Gender: Male

Re: German members...

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:52 pm

#12 wrote:Guy drives his car into the headquarters of a German party, two explosive charges included, motive: political - but NOOOOOOOOOOO, that’s not terror, cause terror can only involve Muslims, huh?!
Weird that none of the usual suspects here even heard about it...

We‘re back to playing down at right wing crimes and terror...
Funnily enough we gad more of those cases in 2017 than the one THEY are warning us about...
Or maybe the poor guy had a mental problem or his wife was cheating at him and he wanted to end his life...

A terror attack involves civilians not dirty politicians


Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 28075
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 22646 times
Been thanked: 6333 times
Gender: Male

Re: German members...

Postby MUTU » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:30 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:Guy drives his car into the headquarters of a German party, two explosive charges included, motive: political - but NOOOOOOOOOOO, that’s not terror, cause terror can only involve Muslims, huh?!
Weird that none of the usual suspects here even heard about it...

We‘re back to playing down at right wing crimes and terror...
Funnily enough we gad more of those cases in 2017 than the one THEY are warning us about...
Or maybe the poor guy had a mental problem or his wife was cheating at him and he wanted to end his life...

A terror attack involves civilians not dirty politicians


Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Wow. ramsej84 this is a record low for you :(
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 32333
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5794 times
Been thanked: 8619 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: German members...

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:10 pm

MUTU wrote:Wow. ramsej84 this is a record low for you

I have to agree, although I'm not sure whether ramsej is poking fun at the number of times culprits are said to have mental problems and therefore it is not terrorism.

Terrorism, in my opinion, is any violent act intended to hurt or kill a number of people whose specific identity doesn't matter (in a premeditated murder, you want to kill a particular person; in terrorism, at most you want to kill people from a particular group), in a public place, and motivated by ideological reasons, whether political, religious, racial, and so on.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31809
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 9013 times
Been thanked: 7603 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: German members...

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:19 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
MUTU wrote:Wow. ramsej84 this is a record low for you

I have to agree, although I'm not sure whether ramsej is poking fun at the number of times culprits are said to have mental problems and therefore it is not terrorism.

Terrorism, in my opinion, is any violent act intended to hurt or kill a number of people whose specific identity doesn't matter (in a premeditated murder, you want to kill a particular person; in terrorism, at most you want to kill people from a particular group), in a public place, and motivated by ideological reasons, whether political, religious, racial, and so on.
U mela xiex... ! Why this time round the mental card was not played? Cause maybe the guy is fair, Christian and German?
On a side note this act may not qualify as a terror attempt(I maybe wrong) as it may well be a politicaly motivated attack... it was not meant to harm innocent civilians but an entity...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 28075
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 22646 times
Been thanked: 6333 times
Gender: Male

Re: German members...

Postby MUTU » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:43 pm

ramsej84 wrote:On a side note this act may not qualify as a terror attempt(I maybe wrong) as it may well be a politicaly motivated attack... it was not meant to harm innocent civilians but an entity...

So the security guys, receptionists, cleaners, perhaps a gardener as well, etc who were in harm's way don't qualify as "innocent civilians" in your books, simply because it was probably mainly intended to kill a politician who you were eager to call "dirty"?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 32333
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5794 times
Been thanked: 8619 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: German members...

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:48 pm

firstly afaik nobody called as a terror attack ,,, it was only #12 who did so
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 28075
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 22646 times
Been thanked: 6333 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot [Bot] and 2 guests