You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

German members...

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: German members...

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:17 pm

Here... what should ve awaiting for all traitors...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:20 pm

"Traitors"?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:17 pm

Why is there a tax on dogs in Germany, but not on cats? Is it fair? The country's 13 million cats are predators, capable of decimating wildlife. [source]
:P
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:47 pm

Would be really useful if you gave an opinion on these things except a single emoji...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:17 pm

wasn't aware that dogs are taxed... tbf I did not watch the whole video so I can' express an opinion. I don't know why are you making a fuss about the emoji after all you are the champ / expert of emojis in here :twisted:

Hey while we are at it ... what can you tell me about the Church tax ? I know it was introduced by the third Reich and the Church liked it and kept it...
Is it true that in order to receive Holy Communion in Germany one has to pay an annual tax to the Church?
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:22 pm

ramsej84 wrote:wasn't aware that dogs are taxed... tbf I did not watch the whole video so I can' express an opinion. I don't know why are you making a fuss about the emoji after all you are the champ / expert of emojis in here :twisted:

Hey while we are at it ... what can you tell me about the Church tax ? I know it was introduced by the third Reich and the Church liked it and kept it...
Is it true that in order to receive Holy Communion in Germany one has to pay an annual tax to the Church?

quick note on church tax: it is taken from your paycheck (8% or something like that??), but if you choose not to pay, then you are removed from the church... pretty messed up, i think. [-X
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:27 pm

doesn't make sense at all... How does the Vatican approves this S***?
Here the Church sustains itself ... with property, fund raising (charity) schools, and also a Bank...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:34 pm

ramsej84 wrote:doesn't make sense at all... How does the Vatican approves this S***?
Here the Church sustains itself ... with property, fund raising (charity) schools, and also a Bank...

also here in the US, I believe they rely on donations and other forms of fundraising.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:41 pm

The Hitler adm introduced it but I don't know why...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:16 pm

Ok so first of all, I'm not making a fuss, but I didn't know why you posted it first: do you agree? Don't you? Do you find it funny/ridiculous/sad?
Now I know you didn't know before - I wasn't trying to attack you, just looking for context... And I agree, cats should be taxed as well...

The church thing: you can't just "not pay" - it is taken out of your paycheck... You can say: I don't want to be part of the church anymore, then you're officially out and they don't take your money anymore... It actually comes with discrimination in some fields if work (one of them is mine, so yeah, believe it or not, as of now I'm still a member by German terms...)
Now this also means there's no church wedding or funeral for you!
It's a field of failed secularization... And I think that already was the case before the Nazis ramsej, but I'm not 100% sure...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:21 pm

ramsej84 wrote:doesn't make sense at all... How does the Vatican approves this S***?

But also it doesn't pay tax here IIRC, which I think isn't right.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:22 pm

#12 wrote:Ok so first of all, I'm not making a fuss, but I didn't know why you posted it first: do you agree? Don't you? Do you find it funny/ridiculous/sad?
Now I know you didn't know before - I wasn't trying to attack you, just looking for context... And I agree, cats should be taxed as well...

The church thing: you can't just "not pay" - it is taken out of your paycheck... You can say: I don't want to be part of the church anymore, then you're officially out and they don't take your money anymore... It actually comes with discrimination in some fields if work (one of them is mine, so yeah, believe it or not, as of now I'm still a member by German terms...)
It's a field of failed secularization... And I think that already was the case before the Nazis ramsej, but I'm not 100% sure...

Let's say you get married through the Church, can you stop paying after?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:29 pm

#12 wrote:Ok so first of all, I'm not making a fuss, but I didn't know why you posted it first: do you agree? Don't you? Do you find it funny/ridiculous/sad?

Which Church if I may ask? Catholic not Protestant right?

The funeral thing is cruel :(

why are dogs taxed?
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:42 pm

ramsej84 wrote:

Which Church if I may ask? Catholic not Protestant right?

The funeral thing is cruel :(

why are dogs taxed?

Yes the Catholic church...
The Church IS cruel (I'm differentiating between church and religion, mind you, although religion is cruel [at times] as well...)

I SERIOUSLY have no idea
Probably to 1) make up for poo and stuff and 2) keep their numbers reasonable - that's the cat issue... There's literally at least one crazy-cat-lady-like person in each small community...

MUTU wrote:

Let's say you get married through the Church, can you stop paying after?

Yes, how would they stop you?
Actually, there's quite a number trying to rejoin to get married... My mother is always warning me about this... Also, as I said, many catholic institutions (including catholic schools) only hire people that are "members"

@ramsej: reason's simple: it's a ton of money...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:52 pm

so there are many who pay it... good. (For the Church)

I saw 14 mins of that doc. If it was for me I would not tax neither the dogs nor the cats owners. Why would one be taxed for a hobby?

and do you know how much this dog tax is?
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge