You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

German members...

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: German members...

Postby ottackon » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:30 pm

Here's the first episode of the series, and at first glance, it seems that the investigation carried out is not the work of amateurs.

ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby JANCKER » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:14 pm

FCB general wrote:Well, I believe that I'm going to marry Rocío Miranda from Perú. :lol:

That's a scary six pack... if you marry her, try to not piss her off ever. Brave man, good luck.
JANCKER

Postby #12 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:10 am

RedQueen wrote:@#12

Where to begin... first of all, I'm first and foremost trying to present an argument as to why the left-leaning parties lose votes to the AfD. Because I find it a cheap excuse to claim that all of a sudden 15 percent of the population have turned dumb and are simply falling for "Stimmungsmache", as you call it. I used the situation in the US as a comparison because I think there are similar issues behind the Trump election success.

Record expenditures for Christmas gifts and fireworks, that is no mystery in the current environment of zero interest rates. People see no reason to save for old age or for a home of their own, because they know that under the circumstances they won't get anywhere with it. Of course they are not starving, but that doesn't mean that all things considered the average "Facharbeiter" isn't worse off than he was decades ago. Decades ago for a Facharbeiter there was no question of temporary employment, job insecurity, and most of them could afford a home of their own. Many of them are old enough to remember. Income inequality has greatly increased, from a Gini coefficient of 25 in 1985 to almost 30 according to the latest data. That is a world of difference when it comes to income inequality, and the gap has become even far bigger when wealth inequality is considered.

You're a teacher, which means that while you don't make upper-class money, you are most likely a civil servant or employee of the public sector. As such, unless you haven't started working very recently, you most likely don't know problems of job insecurity and inadequate retirement benefits. In addition, you are surrounded by people with similar beliefs. I know that situation, I used to work in a similar environment, a public research institution, for years. Everyone thinks more or less the same, everyone assures everyone else that it's the "reasonable thing". After a time, you start to believe that anyone who feels entirely different is irrational, misguided by some sort of agenda, or simply too dumb "to get the facts". I get that impression quite frequently reading your posts on politics. I only realized the impact some time after I had left that environment.

You're right, we don't live in the middle ages with 24/7 violence on the streets. Still, every public poll I've seen on the subject yields the same results. People - and in particular women - feel more insecure on the streets than a couple of years ago. References to crimes committed by middle aged women, pensioners and what not - I'm astounded the deaths from traffic accidents are missing - are the usual subterfuges. Compare the crime rates (crimes per head) committed between different groups of people and you get the picture. Ask police officers (preferably female ones) about their experiences in the so-called problem areas and you get the picture. People aren't simply dumb or irrational or misguided by evil right-wing populists if they don't like these developments.

Alternatively you can keep telling yourself and go into hysterics along with our much lauded "serious press", who are also stewing in their own juice, over the inexplicable phenomenon that so many people have suddenly "turned dumb" and are falling for "evil right-wing populists". I find the German media quite hilarious presently, not far off an "Aktuelle Kamera" v 2.0. Especially ARD and ZDF. The FAZ is the only major German publication left I read for information and not entertainment. Other than that, if I'm looking for information I'm heading to nzz.ch or tagesanzeiger.ch or bazonline.ch from Switzerland.

Haha... I don't have tenure yet... I'm unemployed for 2-3 months a year... Only thing I'm constantly surrounded by is intellectuals... Now when people are actually in trouble, which we both agree on happens way too often, and then decide to vote or root for a party that vows to take less tax money from rich people (much like Trump btw) - just one of many examples - what am I supposed to call them? Genius? I'm sorry, if you act like that you're too stupid to read what they OPENLY demand... That makes you a dumbass... Or do you see a reasonable motivation other than people of different skin color behind that? Enlighten me please and I will gladly join you
It's right, DieLinke has people switching camps (heck, I'd never vote for them myself!), but again, their demands of a higher tax for (super-) rich, basic pension for everyone and a higher tax-free allowance make WAYYYY more sense for the people you mentioned... How way? WAY way!
Someone who fails to understand that, I'm sorry, is rightfully called an idiot... It's easier than adding up one and one...
I'm startled, worried, pissed of by many leftist ideas as well... I've mentioned the gender thing... But I'm still reasonable...

Interest rates as reason for firework - really? Even if you get no interest at all it's better to keep your money than to blow it up in the air... With these low interests they better used their money to put it in the houses you mentioned... ;) (btw: also some field of business that is literally going through the roof right now... Low interest is a HUGE reason, still, you only build a house if you think you have the money or you're gonna have it soon...)
Tell you what: Overall, we are doing better than ever... Of course "Zeitarbeit" and other exploitations need to be turned back heavily... I agree... But if you ask me it's only fair that I make more money than someone who is doing a job everyone can do without any special education and/or training... And while they may not be able to go on vacation two times a year, that doesn't still mean they don't make enough... I completely agree on the rich-poor gap, but you're not gonna make it smaller by reducing the riches taxes - which would bring us back to "dumb"

I know a bunch of policemen (and women) and while they say that there are tense situations, they all agree they git things under control... So why panic?
And the problem with the crime rates... thing is: if you come from these areas, are exposed to that kind of milieu, you are more likely to end up this way... it's not (just) cause they're foreigners, it's cause they are rotted (and we let them rot) together in there...So yeah, something needs to be done about it... But recent developments show things are set in motion... Of course, again, to see it you have to inform yourself or be informed and be able to cognitively understand it... AAAAND we would be, yet again, back to the word "dumb"
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby harry-muc » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:44 pm

@ RedQueen: you wrote: People - and in particular women - FEEL more insecure on the streets than a couple of years ago. and why is it that? because of the hysteria the right wing retards preach. and besides, im working class as it can get...and guess what? im fine.
harry-muc
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby pyrasur » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:28 pm

Daaaaaaaamn not a single full stop period in that entire essay. At least 25 ellipses. That's 50 more times you pressed a button you didn't have to press.

But you know what? That's the difference between good and greatness. Lazy mofos like me doing the bare minimum don't do what it takes to stand out from the pack.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby #12 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:18 pm

You wanna keep bitching about my thing for ellipses (which btw I've confessed and owned up to at least three times already) - or you wanna recognize and validate that there might be one or two good points in there? There you go, here's your full stop.

As harry said: this is a safe place... Safer than ever before... I don't wanna play the dumb card again with women who are afraid... But believing that basically every small burglary is on national news, while rape and the likes of it are kept secret is kinda naive...
There's a reason this is called the information age... You gotta be able to process said information properly - and that's only Merkel's fault when you want to blame her for not employing more teachers , which is not a federal issue - nor falls within federal competence (which IMHO it should) anyways

By the way: I'm the only one in my family with a university education and degree... I'm not exactly raised in a working class family, but all my relatives are working class... Fine, too... Actually very well off - and these I actually have to call to reason at times as well...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby pyrasur » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:30 pm

YES! I got one.

TBH I don't read those long passages. I generally accept that I'm one of those idiots you mentioned in there, frankly 1+1 is easier for me to understand, so I usually don't even try.
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby tflags » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:37 pm

#12, where did you learn the language?
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:14 pm

English? Why, is it THAT bad?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Dumbledore7 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:29 pm

pyrasur wrote:YES! I got one.

TBH I don't read those long passages. I generally accept that I'm one of those idiots you mentioned in there, frankly 1+1 is easier for me to understand, so I usually don't even try.

Flipping hell pyrasaur. Flipping hellllll.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby pyrasur » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:09 pm

I felt bad as I said it, then I thought meh this forum was getting way too serious for my level of intellectual ability. But come on! That passage is intimidating! That giant block already looks like the intellectual manifestation of Mt. Everest. Then add 8 emojis, where two of the winky face ones are the same emoji but in a different style. I didn't stand a chance I say!
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby tflags » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:24 pm

@12, yes, English. Where did u learn it?

Pyrasur, you've got to stop drinking Starbucks. That stuff don't go with this forum well.
Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby pyrasur » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:24 pm

There is no Starbucks where I live
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:07 am

tflags wrote:@12, yes, English. Where did u learn it?

Pyrasur, you've got to stop drinking Starbucks. That stuff don't go with this forum well.

School, University, the US - why?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby tflags » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:55 am

#12 wrote:School, University, the US - why?

Just curious. May I ask if you are in your mid-thirties?
Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge