You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

German members...

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: German members...

Postby #12 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:44 am

First: new suspect, supposedly Tunisian...

We don't "want" immigrants... Where did you get that idea? We just don't refuse taking some in steadfastly...
We have looked for solutions desperately, so much that we now have an agreement with a tyrannical enemy of democracy who threatens to blackmail us basically every other day...
Again: our constitution clearly states that people fleeing from war and terror habe to be taken in... The only thing our government can really change is what is considered a country of safe origin and the laws that justify a deportation... Those laws have been altered dramatically (but not enough, I vividly agree!) in the last years and months... You just need to realize that - especially in politics - there is no ultimate solution that, on top, is to be taken into effect in a few hours or even days...
I am well aware that an influx of people is helping with the birthrate problem, but please don't act as if they would all stay... I'm thinking maybe around 50%...
And again: we have a minimum wage... We have about 1.214.326.587 (rough estimate) statements by politicians of ALL parties, that it will not be messed with... There will be no "slavery"... Now don't get me wrong, I respect everyone who makes an honest effort to make a living, who has an honest job... But it's mostly people afraid some of the new arrivals could replace them who "worry" about or "are afraid" of( if only they were only worried or afraid...) them most... It's almost never someone who knows that his or her job is not that easy to master... Again, I respect everyone making a living in his own - but stopping a moment to think about things would be helpful... Cause people tend to kick downwards, when they're afraid, not upwards (see: AfD pamphlets, or as I like to call them: ARH - Anti Robin Hoods)
Cause I swear to you with all my heart, if ever they were to "enslave" somebody, cut minimum wage, abuse people beyond their capabilities and capacities: I would - at least - fight just as hard as I'm fighting right now for a fingertip of common sense... I would never call somebody racist or a Nazi who claims that we should (temporarily) not take in anybody else... Who wants better screening... I do, however, when it's people claiming they're ALL criminals, when they - deliberately - want to break the constitution, when they claim they should all be shot, when they proclaim vigilante justice and taking the law into their own hands, etc...

And it is still the majority of people, even though some are afraid - to some part, I am as well...

Thing is: with all the things you claim to know (better): have you ever stopped to wonder that uncle Vlad might have an interest in the destabilization of Europe?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:03 pm

He could ... but let me tell you two things... I am 100 % sure that he is not the one who is sending asylium seekers and is not the one who armed the terrorists...
Plus the EU (working for their masters the US) who started with the embargo shit.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:16 pm

who send this one this time ? Can't see tweet? Click here!
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:32 pm

ramsej84 wrote:He could ... but let me tell you two things... I am 100 % sure that he is not the one who is sending asylium seekers and is not the one who armed the terrorists...
Plus the EU (working for their masters the US) who started with the embargo shit.

I'm not... And there is no embargo... European reaction to his actions is adequate, actually lighter than I wish... As for arming the terrorists you're not entirely wrong... But not entirely right either
If your theories are true, however, we're looking forward to peace in Syria and stop of migrant flow from January 20th right?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:02 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:He could ... but let me tell you two things... I am 100 % sure that he is not the one who is sending asylium seekers and is not the one who armed the terrorists...

I'm not... And there is no embargo... European reaction to his actions is adequate, actually lighter than I wish... As for arming the terrorists you're not entirely wrong... But not entirely right either
If your theories are true, however, we're looking forward to peace in Syria and stop of migrant flow from January 20th right?

[-o<

however be assured that the ones from north africa will kick start though!
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:32 pm

Berlin terrorist attack: Police hunting Tunisian man
A police operation is now under way in the North Rhine-Westphalia state. [source]

who in his good state of mind will put his documents in the same vehicle ? How idiotic!
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:06 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
A police operation is now under way in the North Rhine-Westphalia state. [source]

who in his good state of mind will put his documents in the same vehicle ? How idiotic!

Was wondering myself... Also, it's nor usually IS MO to flee/not use the gun to maximize damage...
Apparently there was a fight shortly before the assault... Current theory seems to be the Polish driver is a hero who tried to prevent this, starting a fight between the two occupants leading to him being shot and the guy losing his documents... Apparently, the original driver was still alive when authorities arrived at the scene...

ramsej84 wrote: [-o<

however be assured that the ones from north africa will kick start though!

See, I really like you dude, cause mostly, one can still discuss with you... But it's exactly stuff like this that sometimes makes me worried... Because we haven't been taking in North Africans for almost all of 2016 now - cause those countries have been declared countries of safe origin!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ottackon » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:07 pm

ramsej84 wrote:

It's always the same old story, and be sure that he won't be captured alive.
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:21 pm

what I meant by North Africa I meant the departures... Cause they are almost all from Sub Sahara countries and east Africa !
@ ottackon - probably
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:27 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:34 pm

:-k
JANCKER

Postby #12 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:46 pm

ottackon wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

It's always the same old story, and be sure that he won't be captured alive.

Care to elaborate?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:10 am

another attack foiled in Germany! In Oberhausen [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:26 pm

VIDEO: Suspects leaving scene after setting homeless man on fire in #Berlin https://t.co/LKFvQyWgEW https://t.co/fG3hf7cwrL

Merkel's Youths

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

German members...

Postby #12 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:03 pm

Everybody always shouting Merkel - where are your regrets whenever you're proven wrong? Merkel was always fighting for Dublin... Guess why Amri was still here? Yet I read none of you... Next opportunity? Enter ramsej, right on the spot!
At least you waited fir some hard evidence this time! Kudos! Or did you?

It's not Merkel, it is our **** constitution, read it, understand it, THEN make an informed comment

Also, again, we have more than a million peaceful refugees, and another few million peaceful migrants... Is it also Merkel's fault when a German becomes a criminal?
Sorry, but what is going in right now is anything you want, but it sure as he'll ain't got nothing to do with a sober, serious, productive discussion...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge