You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

German members...

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.
 

Re: German members...

Postby tuscanybayern » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:53 pm

ramsej84 wrote:no what he said is true, in fact I had posted it some days ago. hitler said that he wished that the German Rel was Islam... as it is easier to get them behind you for a war.
Another thing is that there is a big probability that it was the same Mufti that gave the idea of the final solution.... Probably cause he was seeing a lot of Jews coming to Palestine and he was worried....
Who knows?


ok then Hitler is not to blame but instead the Muslim world and the left wingers and all those who accept immigration and welcome Syrian refugees and muslim immigrants
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 729
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:00 pm
Has thanked: 170 times
Been thanked: 280 times
Gender: Male

Re: German members...

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:36 pm

...


...


...


Ah fuck it, life is too short...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 22122
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1126 times
Been thanked: 5030 times
Gender: Male

Re: German members...

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:48 pm

tuscanybayern wrote:Disgusting comment indeed

you misunderstanding of context and your bias as regards propaganda and fake news is astonishing ramsej...

even if he was referring to "hard / extreme leftists", how is that a comment that "makes sense"? what common sense? what sense?

he is clearly a right-wing extremist trying to divert the conversation from the subject of the article: "neo-nazi group banned in Germany" how could one oppose that? knowing the history and the laws in Germany? and claim that the new nazis are this or that social group?
The other comments make sense...

They are pushing them underground
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45797
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 30589 times
Been thanked: 6542 times
Gender: Male

Re: German members...

Postby tuscanybayern » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:55 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
tuscanybayern wrote:Disgusting comment indeed

you misunderstanding of context and your bias as regards propaganda and fake news is astonishing ramsej...

even if he was referring to "hard / extreme leftists", how is that a comment that "makes sense"? what common sense? what sense?

he is clearly a right-wing extremist trying to divert the conversation from the subject of the article: "neo-nazi group banned in Germany" how could one oppose that? knowing the history and the laws in Germany? and claim that the new nazis are this or that social group?
The other comments make sense...

They are pushing them underground


Hitler was the creation of the Sabbatean Frankist Cult whose members were jewish but ex-communicated by the Jewish Elders of the Four Kingdom back in 1655 (location; Poland) . Innocent Semite Jewish people men women and children were slaughtered at the hands of Hitler to eradicated any jewish opposition to the creation of Israel.Semite jews were vehemently opposed to the sabbatean Cult and its off shoot the Zionists . The Zionists elders wanted to hold its frst conference in Munich and it were the semitic Jews of Germany who opposed to it forcing the shifting of venue to Switzerland. The common enemies of the Jews and the muslims are the Sabbatean Frankist Cult responsible for the slaughter of millions of innocent jews at the hands of Hitler.


does this make sense to you?

Nazi groups and associations are illegal in Germany....and so are Fascist groups in Italy...there is no point in criticising the law: as long as it exists, these people will be persecuted as potential terrorists and no Nazi/Fasci party will ever run for the elections
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 729
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:00 pm
Has thanked: 170 times
Been thanked: 280 times
Gender: Male

Re: German members...

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:10 pm

tuscanybayern wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
tuscanybayern wrote:Disgusting comment indeed

you misunderstanding of context and your bias as regards propaganda and fake news is astonishing ramsej...

even if he was referring to "hard / extreme leftists", how is that a comment that "makes sense"? what common sense? what sense?

he is clearly a right-wing extremist trying to divert the conversation from the subject of the article: "neo-nazi group banned in Germany" how could one oppose that? knowing the history and the laws in Germany? and claim that the new nazis are this or that social group?
The other comments make sense...

They are pushing them underground


Hitler was the creation of the Sabbatean Frankist Cult whose members were jewish but ex-communicated by the Jewish Elders of the Four Kingdom back in 1655 (location; Poland) . Innocent Semite Jewish people men women and children were slaughtered at the hands of Hitler to eradicated any jewish opposition to the creation of Israel.Semite jews were vehemently opposed to the sabbatean Cult and its off shoot the Zionists . The Zionists elders wanted to hold its frst conference in Munich and it were the semitic Jews of Germany who opposed to it forcing the shifting of venue to Switzerland. The common enemies of the Jews and the muslims are the Sabbatean Frankist Cult responsible for the slaughter of millions of innocent jews at the hands of Hitler.


does this make sense to you?

Nazi groups and associations are illegal in Germany....and so are Fascist groups in Italy...there is no point in criticising the law: as long as it exists, these people will be persecuted as potential terrorists and no Nazi/Fasci party will ever run for the elections
But underground they can become dangerous....

Same happens with Religious Fundamentalism
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45797
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 30589 times
Been thanked: 6542 times
Gender: Male

Re: German members...

Postby MUTU » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:31 am

Yes, underground is fine for them. Some ten feet or so should do.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 44986
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8207 times
Been thanked: 12893 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: German members...

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:22 am

Statue bought in Malta reveals German soldier’s secret letters

Stash of 70 documents were dated between 1941 and 1942


https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... ers.802860

The man who found then is the husband of my cousin.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45797
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 30589 times
Been thanked: 6542 times
Gender: Male

Re: German members...

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:22 pm

Ex-Nazi camp guard, 93, gets two-year suspended sentence


https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... nce.806925

How sweet this judge is.... lol look what she told him...

"
You should never have followed the criminal orders," she told him "

P.S her Surname

I can imagine her defying the orders.... it is easy to speak today from her comfortable chair....
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45797
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 30589 times
Been thanked: 6542 times
Gender: Male

Re: German members...

Postby #12 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:21 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Ex-Nazi camp guard, 93, gets two-year suspended sentence


https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... nce.806925

How sweet this judge is.... lol look what she told him...

"
You should never have followed the criminal orders," she told him "

P.S her Surname

I can imagine her defying the orders.... it is easy to speak today from her comfortable chair....
It is...

However: no one was forced to do that job, he could’ve easily done something else...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 22122
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1126 times
Been thanked: 5030 times
Gender: Male

Re: German members...

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:59 am

I am still sure that many were not aware ...
also many paid for others in much higher ranks who knew all.. .

but the Judaic vendetta had to be fulfilled... can I blame them ? I don't know...
what irritates me is that today they are doing similar things and NO ONE Moves a finger to criticize them let alone to act ... why ? Cause they are intelligent enough to have build a bubble around them ...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45797
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 30589 times
Been thanked: 6542 times
Gender: Male

Re: German members...

Postby #12 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:55 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I am still sure that many were not aware ...
also many paid for others in much higher ranks who knew all.. .

but the Judaic vendetta had to be fulfilled... can I blame them ? I don't know...
what irritates me is that today they are doing similar things and NO ONE Moves a finger to criticize them let alone to act ... why ? Cause they are intelligent enough to have build a bubble around them ...
Why can you never stop as long as you’re moderate and I still think you’re actually making sense?

There’s a general idea that many knew and I think they did... However, just like with Coronavirus, I just think there was a lot of window dressing, downplaying and denial of an unfavorable and unwanted reality...

HE, however, knew... And he could’ve done something else...

The rest... Man... I need a smh-emoji...

Judaic vendetta? When? Where? Who? What??

Also, they get criticized all the time and they are still VERY far from industrial murder and causing 50m plus deaths...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 22122
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1126 times
Been thanked: 5030 times
Gender: Male

Re: German members...

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:03 pm

Dozens of police injured in Berlin protests against virus curbs

Around 20,000 join 'day of freedom' demonstration in German capital

WorldGermany




https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... rbs.809148
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45797
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 30589 times
Been thanked: 6542 times
Gender: Male

Re: German members...

Postby #12 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:39 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Dozens of police injured in Berlin protests against virus curbs

Around 20,000 join 'day of freedom' demonstration in German capital

WorldGermany




https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... rbs.809148
Nono, it was 700gajilliontrillionmillion!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 22122
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1126 times
Been thanked: 5030 times
Gender: Male

Re: German members...

Postby RedQueen » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:45 pm

#Covidioten. :^o
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
User avatar
RedQueen
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2599
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:58 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 148 times
Been thanked: 1330 times
Gender: Female

Previous

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests