You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

German members...

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: German members...

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:07 pm

Would-be Merkel successor under fire over East European virus claims [source]
:lol:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:39 pm

What is his political position? Right of Merkel? He kinda reminds me of Johnson with some of the things he says...

If so seems strange someone like him got voted in in NRW, unless it was the working class “indigenous Germans“ of the Ruhrpott that won it for him, like the conservatives in north east England
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

German members...

Postby #12 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:24 pm

He's a CDU member who was long considered favorite to succeed her... Then came SARS-CoV-2 and everyone saw what an incompetent, validation craving, lobbyist suckup he is... I honestly don’t think he’s far right (maybe a little neoliberal?) or that he meant it the way it sounded - he’s just THAT much of an idiot...

He's the guy that made Merkel speak of „Öffnungsdiskussionsorgien“ (reopening discussion orgies) - couldn’t reopen fast enough, no matter how dubious the studies he consulted in order to make a point for it...

I‘m desperately hoping for Söder (CSU) or at least Röttgen (CDU, only has ab outside chance) at this point...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lukas » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:20 pm

Söder has impressed me, following Germany’s virus response from afar. Locking down early, cautious in lifting restrictions, exactly as it should be. If this is indeed an “audition” for the next election he has passed with good grades.

I see Laschet has now done a complete u turn and is talking about locking down the area. Reminds me of someone else back in March when he found out his “herd immunity” plans were deeply unpopular...
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:06 pm

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... art.800094

Hundreds run riot in Stuttgart

WorldCrime
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:14 pm

Deutsche Leute hier, was ist denn los in Stuttgart???

What's the cause of riots?
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:17 pm

Fénix wrote:Deutsche Leute hier, was ist denn los in Stuttgart???

BLM apparently... antifa under new name...
I pity those of African origins.... the vandals are not doing them any favour...
Hope the Police show some balls... against these bitches that they have to show the balls and not with unarmed civilians
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:21 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Fénix wrote:Deutsche Leute hier, was ist denn los in Stuttgart???

BLM apparently... antifa under new name...
I pity those of African origins.... the vandals are not doing them any favour...
Hope the Police show some balls... against these bitches that they have to show the balls and not with unarmed civilians
Says no one but right wingers
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:42 pm

@ 12

What are your thoughts about this ?

Al-Husseini later explained to Hitler, the Arabs had the same enemies as the Nazis: the Jews, English, and Russians. According to the German record of their meeting, Al-Husseini said the Muslims under his sway “were prepared to cooperate with Germany with all their hearts and stood ready to participate in the war, not only negatively by the commission of acts of sabotage and the instigation of revolutions, but also positively by the formation of an Arab Legion.” He was tasked by Hitler with recruiting Bosnian Muslims into what became the 13th Waffen Mountain Division of the SS, the first non-German SS devision.

Such a partnership was at odds with the Nazi narrative of racial purity, of course. Hitler had declared Muslims racially inferior in Mein Kampf, yet he recruited and met with Al-Husseini.
Hitler went on to say say that the Mufti seemed “a man with more than one Aryan among his ancestors” and declared him an honorary Aryan. Bosnia’s Muslims were also declared pure Aryan too. It seemed military and political ends trumped genes for Hitler, who warmed to Islam so long as their enemies remained in common.

One plus one make who are the real nazis of today.

this was a comment on the TIMESofMALTA about this matter :
Germany bans neo-Nazi group [source]

there are other comments which make a lot of sense!
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

German members...

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:15 pm

Perhaps the person who posted that (won’t comment on its historical accuracy as I don’t know) could explain to us exactly how many Africans there are in Neo-Nazi groups, given the context he posted it in...

He wants to play the “I know better” card yet he is himself seeing the world exactly through Hitler’s eyes and judging every Muslim living based on the actions of a handful of Muslims living 80 years ago.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:07 pm

no what he said is true, in fact I had posted it some days ago. hitler said that he wished that the German Rel was Islam... as it is easier to get them behind you for a war.
Another thing is that there is a big probability that it was the same Mufti that gave the idea of the final solution.... Probably cause he was seeing a lot of Jews coming to Palestine and he was worried....
Who knows?
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tuscanybayern » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:25 pm

ramsej84 wrote:@ 12

Al-Husseini later explained to Hitler, the Arabs had the same enemies as the Nazis: the Jews, English, and Russians. According to the German record of their meeting, Al-Husseini said the Muslims under his sway “were prepared to cooperate with Germany with all their hearts and stood ready to participate in the war, not only negatively by the commission of acts of sabotage and the instigation of revolutions, but also positively by the formation of an Arab Legion.” He was tasked by Hitler with recruiting Bosnian Muslims into what became the 13th Waffen Mountain Division of the SS, the first non-German SS devision.

Such a partnership was at odds with the Nazi narrative of racial purity, of course. Hitler had declared Muslims racially inferior in Mein Kampf, yet he recruited and met with Al-Husseini.
Hitler went on to say say that the Mufti seemed “a man with more than one Aryan among his ancestors” and declared him an honorary Aryan. Bosnia’s Muslims were also declared pure Aryan too. It seemed military and political ends trumped genes for Hitler, who warmed to Islam so long as their enemies remained in common.

excuse me for my lack of understanding

who are the real nazis of today? I'm not capable of adding 1+1 apparently
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:25 pm

tuscanybayern wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:@ 12

excuse me for my lack of understanding

who are the real nazis of today? I'm not capable of adding 1+1 apparently
I took it as if was referring to the hard / extreme leftists
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:47 pm

He wrote that as a justification/elaboration on this comment:
"The worst enemies of the jews and christians and the most anti semites and sworn enemies,are those being imported by Mekle and friends on an industrial scale all over Europe,Hitler loved the anti semites as well to the point that he formed 2 SS divisions with muslim fighters."

I don't think he is referring to leftists - though I see how that might be the case too - but to African/Syrian immigrants, hence my previous reply. Disgusting comment.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tuscanybayern » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:49 pm

Disgusting comment indeed

you misunderstanding of context and your bias as regards propaganda and fake news is astonishing ramsej...

even if he was referring to "hard / extreme leftists", how is that a comment that "makes sense"? what common sense? what sense?

he is clearly a right-wing extremist trying to divert the conversation from the subject of the article: "neo-nazi group banned in Germany" how could one oppose that? knowing the history and the laws in Germany? and claim that the new nazis are this or that social group?
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge