You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

German members...

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: German members...

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:59 am

#12 wrote:Ah yes Duisburg...
And was the criminal caught and brought to justice?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:35 am

IIRC yes... The one in Frankfurt is having his arraignment as we speak...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:37 am

#12 wrote:IIRC yes... The one in Frankfurt is having his arraignment as we speak...

Is his face still recognisable? I hope he was given a good beating up by the people who held him at the train station. If it was me I would not have stopped punching him until the police arrived at the scene.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:44 am

You mentioned that this might be yet another game / challenge...

If that is the case.... I sincerely hope that this gucking facebook will be abolished for good...
We have seen ppl asking others they want her to commit suicide, we have seen ppl doing live suicides...

This is all the work of the new world order
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:48 am

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:IIRC yes... The one in Frankfurt is having his arraignment as we speak...

Is his face still recognisable? I hope he was given a good beating up by the people who held him at the train station. If it was me I would not have stopped punching him until the police arrived at the scene.

Apparently, the guy who followed him was a police officer off duty...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:50 am

ramsej84 wrote:#12

If that is the case.... I sincerely hope that this gucking facebook will be abolished for good...
We have seen ppl asking others they want her to commit suicide, we have seen ppl doing live suicides...

No ramsej... It’s just unearthing what’s been there for ages human scum... Interestingly, Facebook is the main catalyst for the strengthening of the far right...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:01 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:#12

No ramsej... It’s just unearthing what’s been there for ages human scum... Interestingly, Facebook is the main catalyst for the strengthening of the far right...
No matter what I would abolish all social media shit....

And the one of frankfurt should be put to .... life imprisonment in a 1.2 x 1.2 x 1.2 for the rest of his life.....

And all his relatives sent back to africa
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:06 pm

Why are you specifically blaming Facebook not social networking in general?
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:10 pm

Ban them?! Kim Jong Ramsej
You do realise this same forum falls under the umbrella term of a social network right? I mean here we are reading your extremist ideas
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:15 pm

Can't stop thinking about this. God knows how many times it's crossed my mind when waiting for a train how easy it would be for someone to hit me BY ACCIDENT (because I can't even fathom doing it deliberately) and fall down. In fact I always stay at least 1-2m away from the tracks unlike most people who stay on the limit line (which is usually maybe 30cm away from the pit).
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:19 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Can't stop thinking about this. God knows how many times it's crossed my mind when waiting for a train how easy it would be for someone to hit me BY ACCIDENT (because I can't even fathom doing it deliberately) and fall down. In fact I always stay at least 1-2m away from the tracks unlike most people who stay on the limit line (which is usually maybe 30cm away from the pit).

Same. But I don't think it's exactly rocket science to make safe physical barriers that make way only when a train is fully stopped.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayernbazi » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:54 pm

MUTU wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Can't stop thinking about this. God knows how many times it's crossed my mind when waiting for a train how easy it would be for someone to hit me BY ACCIDENT (because I can't even fathom doing it deliberately) and fall down. In fact I always stay at least 1-2m away from the tracks unlike most people who stay on the limit line (which is usually maybe 30cm away from the pit).

Same. But I don't think it's exactly rocket science to make safe physical barriers that make way only when a train is fully stopped.

Most probably that is how it will end. The shuttle train between T1 and T2 at Munich airport is protected like that (check from 0:39 in the vid below), although most probably it is more to do with security reasons to avoid unauthorised people gaining access into forbidden airport areas than people safety.
Also it runs much slower than surface trains and obviously the ICs, so I don't know if such speed especially with trains that drive through the station without stopping would affect such partitions and some automation needs to take control of the train before entering the station to place it's doors infront of the opening partition.

Spoiler: show
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:58 pm

A list of similar " accidents" in Germany

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theloc ... isberg/amp
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:26 pm

MUTU wrote:

I’ve only ever seen this on the very newest lines on the London Tube. Not in any other city as far as I can remember.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:28 pm

Blessed are those who go mad early. :lol:

I used to think and analyze about so many ugly scenarios that you can't get anything good except headaches, worries, fear or anxiety and paranoia. :D
Chandelier in living room can kill you if you "win a jackpot" and falls in a right time on you. :lol:
"Never back down. No surrender. If you wanna be the best you gotta take out the best!"
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge