You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Rants Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Rants Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:07 pm

#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:See now this is something I have a problem with. Yes, the one on the left is outrageous and completely ridiculous if it is true. But placing it in the same image as the one on the right only serves to inspire hatred and racism. The woman on the right committed a crime - from what I found on google she spoke in very general terms, implying that all migrants are arsons and urinate in the streets. If she committed a crime, she has to be prosecuted. There's also no info there (nor was I able to find) of a sentence for her, if the case is even over, so the implication that "this guy got away with nothing while this woman got whatever" does not hold.

Your point will only hold for those who don’t want said hatred...
I mean, we all know rape was invented by blacks, violence by Islam and I swear to god before 2015 I‘ve never heard of the word terrorism! They‘re all alike and certainly not a small number!
Germany alone had as many terrorist victims in 2017 as landings on the moon...

Terrorism... ok I give this to you...
Is the effect of stupid politics by the west that's for sure...
Therefore the fight should be against the traitors in our own homes...
Islam is just being used as an excuse.
The culprits are others

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:40 pm

See if you’d be less militant and martial I‘d be way more open... And the problem is that I know where you get this stuff... Criticism is valid and necessary... Extremism isn’t
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:55 pm

#12 wrote:See if you’d be less militant and martial I‘d be way more open... And the problem is that I know where you get this stuff... Criticism is valid and necessary... Extremism isn’t
In your previous post you were unkind to the victims to your fellow Germans who fell victims in Berlin.
We need to see who wants to fill up Europe with these exuberant numbers and why...
Surely with these arrivals a big proportion of terrorist , paedophiles, and other criminals arrived as well...
For example the Tunisian Govt opened up a number of prisons from which the prisoners traveled freely to Italy.
Secondly , unfortunately some home grown fundamentalists exist as well (we can't do a lot against these as they are difficult to find)

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:01 pm

They ALL are difficult to find... And I doubt those numbers are much higher than a general average... Then there’s a number who turn bad here, I‘ll also give you that...

But who is it in your opinion that wants them "flooding" this place and why?

And how was I unkind?
Extreme Pessimist

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Paphlagonian » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:17 pm

#12 wrote:rape was invented by blacks, violence by Islam and I swear to god before 2015 I‘ve never heard of the word terrorism!

I'm pretty sure (even though me being a white male) white people committed tons of rapes to black people before black people committed to white people. Rape was/is present in every race and every country so there is no racial excuse for that. Sorry but if you didn't hear anything about terrorism before 2015 then you are too naive about world politics. Terrorism was here always. Even in medieval times people terrorized people. Vikings raided Anglo-Saxon lands do you honestly think they didn't mass rape? or terrorized those people? were they Muslims? What about Soviets/Americans/Canadians/Englishmen/Frenchmen who raped German women after WWII? or German soldiers who raped others? Were those guys black? No.

Terrorism is a way to use and manipulate uneducated people to counter a powerful foe. You see it in Islamic world much more today because Islamic world is less developed and less educated parts of the world these days. I didn't hear a thing about Muslims terrorizing Europe before 1900s because they didn't need to. So It has nothing to with religion/race. It has everything to do with education and wealth. I suggest you to stop looking into world with horse blinders friend.
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby #12 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:22 pm

Paphlagonian wrote:
#12 wrote:rape was invented by blacks, violence by Islam and I swear to god before 2015 I‘ve never heard of the word terrorism!

I'm pretty sure (even though me being a white male) white people committed tons of rapes to black people before black people committed to white people. Rape was/is present in every race and every country so there is no racial excuse for that. Sorry but if you didn't hear anything about terrorism before 2015 then you are too naive about world politics. Terrorism was here always. Even in medieval times people terrorized people. Vikings raided Anglo-Saxon lands do you honestly think they didn't mass rape? or terrorized those people? were they Muslims? What about Soviets/Americans/Canadians/Englishmen/Frenchmen who raped German women after WWII? or German soldiers who raped others? Were those guys black? No.

Terrorism is a way to use and manipulate uneducated people to counter a powerful foe. You see it in Islamic world much more today because Islamic world is less developed and less educated parts of the world these days. I didn't hear a thing about Muslims terrorizing Europe before 1900s because they didn't need to. So It has nothing to with religion/race. It has everything to do with education and wealth. I suggest you to stop looking into world with horse blinders friend.

Welcome to the discussion dude! Any chance I was maybe being sarcastic?
Extreme Pessimist

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Paphlagonian » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:23 pm

#12 wrote:
Welcome to the discussion dude! Any chance I was maybe being sarcastic?

Looks like joke's on me now huh ? hahaha
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby #12 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:25 pm

No problem buddy! Actually had a good laugh! ;)
Extreme Pessimist

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:36 pm

Paphlagonian wrote:

I agree with many arguments brought in here...
You mentioned something which many Germans deny ...( or avoid to speak about) the rape on their women... They do so cause they don't want to be seen as victims.

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:39 pm

#12 wrote:They ALL are difficult to find... And I doubt those numbers are much higher than a general average... Then there’s a number who turn bad here, I‘ll also give you that...

But who is it in your opinion that wants them "flooding" this place and why?

And how was I unkind?
An elite group who has an agenda. I am sure that you are going to brand me as a conspiracy theorist but I am sure that such groups existed before and still do...

You were unkind cause you said something that few ppl were killed ....

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:03 pm

No one was... I spoke of 2017, not 2016...
And you always HAVE BEEN a conspiracy theorist

Let’s say you’re right - I still fail to see what they would gain from it?
Extreme Pessimist

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:06 pm

How nice ...
https://twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/statu ... 0208282625

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby prasun77 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:29 pm

Right..I let off a bit of steam in the lewy thread..then I realised this thread exists too..So I am continuing here..

Do you guys have any idea what I/(Bayern fans in India) have to endure with?

1)1 week back I tried to buy something from the Bayern fanshop online ..I find that delivery address was by default set as Andorra and won't change so I mailed the following to bayern.
"Hello! I am from India. I feel very sad to see that India is not listed in the list of countries LOV but rest all countries are listed. Please resolve this."

I get this reply..

"Unfortunately, we have to inform you that shipping to your desired country is not possible at the moment due to a decision of the board of directors. Please check back with us from time to time, as shipping may be available at some point in the future."

2)Tv channels here prefer showing bournemouth vs burnley than bayern vs leverkusen. In UCL they had 4 channels and 1 of them showed "Juventus vs Maribor" but no "Bayern vs Celtic".

3)Someone at the office/restaurant sees me reading football news the conversation mostly is like (after the greetings and acknowledgement of love for football)

Me:Which club for you?
X:ManU/Chelsea/Barcelona/Real madrid
(only 1 other guy 1 met he said he was an AC Milan fan..And I met a bayern fan 2 years ago..Also my friend says he knows someone who supports Juventus [myth or reality I don't know])
Which club do you support?
Me:take a guess..Its a UCL club.
then he guesses those 4 and then goes on to Arsenal,Liverpool and finally ends with "Are you a tottenham supporter?"

4)Since they know I am a bayern fan evry july /august I hear "We are buying Lewandowski!""Pep will buy Kimmich""We are buying Muller!"
Currently it is "We are getting Alaba" or "We are buying Vidal" and "James will come back to us"/"James is unhappy in Munich he will join Manchester"

5)If the previous ones were not enough as i have previously mentioned the latest bullshit I hear is "Ashley young is better than alaba" "Bakayoko is better than vidal"

6)Then at the end of the day I come and read here "We are not top 5".

Now you understand? It feels as if whole world (the fans/the other fans/the channels/even the club) itself is conspiring for me not to be a bayern fan.(And I have not even mentioned that UCL matches here start at 1.15 in the night)
Please try not to make it harder! [-o< [-o<
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:10 pm

IDK if this is the proper thread ,..
Is it time up for summer time?
European Parliament calls for a study and possible revision [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:22 pm

Why rant about that?
Extreme Pessimist

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge