You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Rants Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Rants Thread

Postby MUTU » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:45 am

The context supports your argument but if this went to court my argument probably wins, because then he stops referring to the 'false teachers' but talks about those who 'do not bring this teaching', which is a more generic term and HAS to include believers of other religions as well as atheists and agnostics.

Sorry about mixing up the Johns!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby aterford » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:55 am

MUTU wrote:The context supports your argument but if this went to court my argument probably wins, because then he stops referring to the 'false teachers' but talks about those who 'do not bring this teaching', which is a more generic term and HAS to include believers of other religions as well as atheists and agnostics.

Trust me when I say it is 100% consistently referring to that specific brand of false teaching.
I have studied the original Koine greek text of this passage. The "teaching" referred to in v7 is again referenced with the exact same meaning in v9/10....i.e. when it says "false teachers", the "teaching" here is the same kind of "teaching" referenced in "those who do not bring this teaching". It's not a more generic term at all if you look at the original context and language.
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:35 am

MUTU wrote:The context supports your argument but if this went to court my argument probably wins, because then he stops referring to the 'false teachers' but talks about those who 'do not bring this teaching', which is a more generic term and HAS to include believers of other religions as well as atheists and agnostics.

And at that time there were no Religions apart from Judaism(paganism was not considered I guess) who should have evolved into the new Religion of Christ but they chose not to... Let 's be honest it was not easy for them to switch after centuries old following their beliefs, even if the new Religion was build on theirs.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:53 am

On another note, I am continually baffled by the comments on the facebook page of the Maltese Bayern fan club.

Up until at least 1 year ago many of them thought Boateng was terrible and doesn't deserve to play for Bayern (they probably still do). They focus on his mistakes which, while sometimes costly, have clearly become less frequent and at one point he was probably the best CB in the world.
The majority of these guys believed Ancelotti was good for Bayern. They were angry that we sacked him after the PSG game and they said he was a scapegoat.
Now, all of the comments except mine are crying that we sold Costa for 46m.

I think they are living in another universe.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:58 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I think they are living in another universe.

They are.

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Now, all of the comments except mine are crying that we sold Costa for 46m.

We didn't sell Costa. Not yet, at least. I'm perfectly fine with receiving over 150% of our existing record transfer sale for a 27 year old ungrateful inconsistent Brazilian backup winger.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:05 am

MUTU wrote:We didn't sell Costa. Not yet, at least. I'm perfectly fine with receiving over 150% of our existing record transfer sale for a 27 year old ungrateful inconsistent Brazilian backup winger.

I thought it was confirmed at the AGM? That's what I read a couple of days ago but haven't followed it up since.

I see it a different way, which is equally good for us. We exchanged a bad (by our standards) winger for a younger, better one with lots of potential and around 20 million.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:26 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
MUTU wrote:We didn't sell Costa. Not yet, at least. I'm perfectly fine with receiving over 150% of our existing record transfer sale for a 27 year old ungrateful inconsistent Brazilian backup winger.

I thought it was confirmed at the AGM? That's what I read a couple of days ago but haven't followed it up since.

I see it a different way, which is equally good for us. We exchanged a bad (by our standards) winger for a younger, better one with lots of potential and around 20 million.

They said Juventus will buy him. It's a done deal when there's signatures on a contract from all three parties.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:24 pm

who are these ppl who are crying for Costa? Surely not the Pres!
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:41 pm

ramsej84 wrote:who are these ppl who are crying for Costa? Surely not the Pres!

I hardly know anyone other than you guys and Owen so see for yourself :P

FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:36 pm

Only Malta and Andorra prohibit abortion under any circumstances
Report gives recommendations on restrictive abortion laws [source]

they want us to join the devil's army........... a big F*cK you should be our response...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:04 pm

This one of those issues I'm much more conservative than liberal on, although I'm in favour of abortion under certain special circumstances (i.e. only when a choice has to be made between the life of the mother and that of the child).
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:22 am

How ironic Image

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:56 am

See now this is something I have a problem with. Yes, the one on the left is outrageous and completely ridiculous if it is true. But placing it in the same image as the one on the right only serves to inspire hatred and racism. The woman on the right committed a crime - from what I found on google she spoke in very general terms, implying that all migrants are arsons and urinate in the streets. If she committed a crime, she has to be prosecuted. There's also no info there (nor was I able to find) of a sentence for her, if the case is even over, so the implication that "this guy got away with nothing while this woman got whatever" does not hold.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:36 pm

Something wrong is surely happening in Sweden
https://www.dailywire.com/news/19337/ou ... oseph-curl

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:31 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:See now this is something I have a problem with. Yes, the one on the left is outrageous and completely ridiculous if it is true. But placing it in the same image as the one on the right only serves to inspire hatred and racism. The woman on the right committed a crime - from what I found on google she spoke in very general terms, implying that all migrants are arsons and urinate in the streets. If she committed a crime, she has to be prosecuted. There's also no info there (nor was I able to find) of a sentence for her, if the case is even over, so the implication that "this guy got away with nothing while this woman got whatever" does not hold.

Your point will only hold for those who don’t want said hatred...
I mean, we all know rape was invented by blacks, violence by Islam and I swear to god before 2015 I‘ve never heard of the word terrorism! They‘re all alike and certainly not a small number!
Germany alone had as many terrorist victims in 2017 as landings on the moon...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge