You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:21 pm

Watch: Do you dare to meet the person you disagree with most?

Times of Malta partners with 24 media organisations for Europe Talks

Interesting

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... ost.902453
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:42 pm

So with Facebook services gone in what looks set to be its biggest outage ever, is BayernForum ready to step in and become the biggest social media platform in the world?
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:33 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:So with Facebook services gone in what looks set to be its biggest outage ever, is BayernForum ready to step in and become the biggest social media platform in the world?
Can't see tweet? Click here!
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:43 pm

Time for you to disappear as I said to our former member Jancker. 10-15 years is enough for him. :lol:

Smart people use Telegram and are ahead of time. 8)

Imagine Instagram influencers and those real whores and slots and scam chicks. No business. :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

Move to TikTok, Telegram, Snapchat, etc. inevitable.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Fénix » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:44 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:So with Facebook services gone in what looks set to be its biggest outage ever, is BayernForum ready to step in and become the biggest social media platform in the world?

Loved the last sentence, ie question, haha. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:44 pm

Fénix wrote:Move to TikTok, Telegram, Snapchat, etc. inevitable.

Hahaha my friend sent us all an SMS to reinstall Snapchat and opened a group chat there and we're having a blast looking at all the saved stories from 5+ years ago.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:45 pm

On a more serious note, it looks like they are making progress.

Can't see tweet? Click here!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:43 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Hahaha my friend sent us all an SMS to reinstall Snapchat and opened a group chat there and we're having a blast looking at all the saved stories from 5+ years ago.
Haha what is Snapchat?
I have telegram (did it cause of work)
TikTok is Chinese... Hmm
Are you thinking what I am thinking?
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:01 am

Snapchat is a photo-based network. You either send individual photos which can only be seen once and are then deleted or you can share a photo for 24 hours. Messages are also deleted daily. I loved it for how spontaneous it was… you’d get the most random things, literally a snap from someone’s life. Far less curated than IG is. IG killed it though, first in my generation but apparently even teens have abandoned it now.

I don’t know, what are you thinking? :P I don’t think it has anything to do with China, if that’s what you’re implying, but I do wonder whether it could have been more than an accident considering it highlighted the problem of having all main networks go down at the same tkme, as that is exactly what FB is in court for.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:08 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Telegram rules. Ever since I heard of it from my godfather during the spring lockdown 2020 that big companies and corporations like Siemens, ABB, Schneider and others use this as a privacy guarantee, I installed it.

I have even invited people to install it along with Signal. Many people use WhatsApp and didn't want to delete it this spring and I would have deleted it if only my friends, family members and contacts decided to install Telegram, as well. :)

Just imagine 6 months without Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Snapchat, Tinder, Badoo, etc. We are 12-13 years back in time.

YouTube is more than enough for almost everything. Twitter has never become a casual social network in Croatia, though. It's more like a news network and insider site.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Ottomeister87 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:37 am

Imagine, social media not available for a couple of hours and life's over for 95% of the world population #-o

And its not that weird that all had issues since facebook owns Insta and whatsapp anyway. You know you can still call or text with an actual sms right?
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:57 am

Fénix wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Telegram rules. Ever since I heard of it from my godfather during the spring lockdown 2020 that big companies and corporations like Siemens, ABB, Schneider and others use this as a privacy guarantee, I installed it.

I have even invited people to install it along with Signal. Many people use WhatsApp and didn't want to delete it this spring and I would have deleted it if only my friends, family members and contacts decided to install Telegram, as well. :)

Just imagine 6 months without Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Snapchat, Tinder, Badoo, etc. We are 12-13 years back in time.

YouTube is more than enough for almost everything. Twitter has never become a casual social network in Croatia, though. It's more like a news network and insider site.

I would like to move to Telegram as I generally don't like Google and Facebook if I can avoid it with a similar service but literally no one I know uses it... only our corrupt politicians to hide their tracks. :P
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:18 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I would like to move to Telegram as I generally don't like Google and Facebook if I can avoid it with a similar service but literally no one I know uses it... only our corrupt politicians to hide their tracks. :P

Haha. I have cca 20 contacts and many of them installed it in April and May. Start a petition to move everyone to Telegram. I convinced @ramsej84. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby MUTU » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:17 pm

Telegram is the least secure one because it doesn't have end to end encryption by default unlike WhatsApp and Signal. If I was to switch I would definitely go for Signal. The only problem is that everyone in this country uses WhatsApp, and what use is a messaging app if you have no one to message with?
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:42 pm

Austria and Europa lost the youngest chancellor/prime minister ever. Sebastian Kurz resigned.
I like him because he is practically as old as I am and now accusations that he paid the public polls/surveys with public money resulted in the end with resignation.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge