You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby Fénix » Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:55 pm

ramsej84, you were saying something about American artillery and air forces...

The Taliban say they are 'angry and disappointed' and feel 'betrayed' after America left so many inoperable helicopters and planes because 'the aircraft belong to Afghanistan' [source]

:mrgreen:
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Ottomeister87 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:18 pm

Just like i said :lol:
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:49 pm

Britain and France locked horns on Thursday over reported plans by London to turn back boats carrying migrants across the Channel, triggering alarm and anger in Paris.

At least 14,100 people have now crossed the Channel to the UK on small boats this year, according to Britain's domestic Press Association news agency -- some 6,000 more than for the whole of 2020. [source]

The Taliban have stopped women and girls from practising sports because of indecent exposure.

Ahmadullah Wasiq, Deputy Head of the Taliban Cultural Commission, said we are living in a digital age where many can view the photos and videos uploaded.

He claimed that they do not want women to be seen in clothes that are not accepted by Islam and have therefore prevented them from taking part in sports.

This decision follows others in which the Taliban stopped any form of practice that takes place, in addition to the playing of music. [source]

Russia and Belarus formally open huge war games, worrying NATO [source]

China announces USD 31 million aid to Afghanistan, endorses Taliban govt
Read more At:
https://www.aninews.in/news/world/asia/ ... 909110552/ [source]
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sherpthederp » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:05 pm

Well, sounds like I might miss the birth of my first child. :?
The downside of working at a remote facility in Alaska, it’s gonna take me 36 hours to get home with no outbound flights on weekends…

My wife is healthy, but her water broke 3 weeks early so it’s chaos mode time to try and get home ASAP.

On a better note, there’s an infant Bayern onesie waiting at home for him! Gotta start em early
sherpthederp
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:36 pm

Congratulations! And hope you manage to make it
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:14 pm

sherpthederp wrote:Well, sounds like I might miss the birth of my first child. :?
The downside of working at a remote facility in Alaska, it’s gonna take me 36 hours to get home with no outbound flights on weekends…

My wife is healthy, but her water broke 3 weeks early so it’s chaos mode time to try and get home ASAP.

On a better note, there’s an infant Bayern onesie waiting at home for him! Gotta start em early

Oh, man. Good luck, I hope everything is going to be fine with everyone involved!
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby #12 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:33 pm

sherpthederp wrote:Well, sounds like I might miss the birth of my first child. :?

Sounds rough…

If you don’t mind me asking, how long are you and your wife/family usually apart? Where are they and why didn’t you all move?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby sherpthederp » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:00 pm

#12 wrote:

Sounds rough…

If you don’t mind me asking, how long are you and your wife/family usually apart? Where are they and why didn’t you all move?

I work rotationally, 3 weeks on, 3 weeks off. I live just outside of Seattle, so most of the time travel up here isn’t too bad. A 4 hour flight to Anchorage and then another 2 hour flight to Prudhoe Bay. I work up in the tundra in the Arctic circle so living nearby isn’t an option. The nature of my industry (rope access work, usually in oil and gas) is that its a lot of contract based work, so moving isn’t really feasible since I’ve worked all over the place.

When we lived in California I worked in a refinery 15 minutes from home but that job fell through so when we chose to move to Washington, it was knowing that I’d have to travel for work. It’s definitely rough being gone for so long, but when I’m home, I don’t have any work for 3 weeks at a time so I get more time to spend with my family.
sherpthederp
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:47 pm

Big congratulations! So it's a boy? You said "him".
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sherpthederp » Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:27 am

MUTU wrote:

Big congratulations! So it's a boy? You said "him".

Yup, Malcolm! My wife is heading into the hospital in 3 hours so I’m exactly 24 hours behind her as things stand.
sherpthederp
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:40 am

Travel safe.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:43 pm

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:33 am

I’m back home after a week in Bretagne and Normandy.

One thing which surprised me was the amount of Bayern fans or people who don’t mind wearing Bayern merch I saw! I saw one Juve fan, a couple of Man United ones, one or two PSG fans and several people in Nantes and Rennes kits but I think the amount of people I saw wearing Bayern merch was more than all those put together! And I saw them even in small rural villages, not only in the cities.

I suspect our triumph over PSG won us a lot of sympathy outside the Île-de-France.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:15 am

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:48 pm

injured migrant worker dumped on roadside

Shocking ...
Disgusting...
Sadanned...

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... ide.903917
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge