You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby #12 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:52 pm

Fénix wrote:You know that you are not a primitive and you can hold on your instincts.
Just because you can execute something in life it doesn't mean it's moral and right. For sex you don't need brain, right and animals aren't people to compare with about soul, intellect and moral, but to understand someone below us.

Your doubt can be solved in one way since you asked me, you should simply ask the goat what he wanted/meant when he banged the sheep or he just followed the primitive instincts, something what each and every animals do.

Animals don't know about words such as rape, courts, democracy, dictatorship, philosophy, religion... but they definitely feel what we can do to them and the whole nature. We don't do them any favor, however, nature doesn't do favors to us, either. COVID, cholera, tuberculosis, plague, AIDS, HIV, scadies, cancers... that's also alive, primitive, simple, not a friend, but very much alive.

You sound like you can communicate with animals, viruses, plants like men, though. :) And you can only communicate with us here. No dog, goat, cat is registered to the bayernforum.com.

What does history say about the "senator and consule" Incitatus? What's his "legacy" in Rome except being a horse?
So you‘re conclusively claiming men loving men are primitive, immoral and wrong?
And who exactly decided ob who would be eligible to state what is what and which is which?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:04 pm

MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:27 pm

#12 wrote:So you‘re conclusively claiming men loving men are primitive, immoral and wrong?

Spoiler: show
Where did I say that? Love and sex is not the same thing, though. Expressing love via sex by 2 men and 2 women is immoral and wrong according to West and East Christian Chruch, Islam, if I recall correctly, even in Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, Afro religions, etc.
Expressing love via sex in the eyes of the mentioned people is fine, but against their Catholic and Orthodox faith and definition of religious truths. They are not forbidden to love or have sex, anyway.
No cleric can prevent them, but ask for and receive blessings, sacraments, etc., they know that they can simply forget that with their practice, simple as that. I see no problem at all. The same goes with normal couples who also can forget many things of they go against the teaching, it's the same for everyone when it comes to sin.

Spoiler: show
#12 wrote:And who exactly decided ob who would be eligible to state what is what and which is which?

The topic is the Catholic Church, theology, Catholics having different views despite teaching of the Church, structure and authority even though they know how everything functions, not politics and who said what.
Here I don't talk about politics and ideology, who said what, exclusively what the Church has been repeating over and over again in charge with the Pope and others for centuries since Jesus and Saint Peter who is not the first among all apostles according to the Eastern Christians.

We all believers know how things stand and we aren't forced to anything by the Church and nobody outside of the Church, the Pope and clergy can talk about religious truths in terms of changing something.
I also have some disagreements with the Church about some stuff, but I know how things stand and that's it. Nothing else to point out or complain, not forced to follow or apply, but then I'm not surprised if I or my family members can't receive sacraments, family blessing at home every year and so on. It's not their thing, it's mine.

States have already decided for the last 20-25 years to go against the Catholic Church opinion, change constitution, laws, rules and the Church can express their views and teachings and that's it. Can't go further than that as we can see all this time. State has it's own practice and way, religions have theirs.
That's called secularity, to each their own.

In countries with Orthodox tradition that's not even an issue since governments and people are always on the Church's side unlike in European and South American countries with Catholic tradition.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Fénix » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:46 pm

533 million Facebook users' phone numbers and personal data have been leaked online [source]

You can check your profile
here [source]

I'm clean.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:49 pm

Fénix wrote:
533 million Facebook users' phone numbers and personal data have been leaked online [source]

You can check your profile
here [source]

I'm clean.
I am clean for sure as I don't have an account ...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:35 pm

After so wonderful Thursday and Friday, 20+ °C, a polar air mass is returning to our continent. Few days ago it was so hot and morning temperatures 7-10°C, today, tomorrow and the day after -1, -2°C, winter in the middle of spring. :(

Tomorrow daily temp 6°C, heh... it shall crush my fruit trees for the 3rd year in row. It already made a damage and the year shall be lost, again.

Apples, plums, cherry and hazelnuts 60-70% less. :roll:
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:36 am

The 40 women arrested for posing naked on a Dubai balcony revealed https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... e-masthead
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sherpthederp » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:29 am

Fénix wrote:After so wonderful Thursday and Friday, 20+ °C, a polar air mass is returning to our continent. Few days ago it was so hot and morning temperatures 7-10°C, today, tomorrow and the day after -1, -2°C, winter in the middle of spring. :(

Tomorrow daily temp 6°C, heh... it shall crush my fruit trees for the 3rd year in row. It already made a damage and the year shall be lost, again.

Apples, plums, cherry and hazelnuts 60-70% less. :roll:

Jealous, it was -45°C last week. Winter is lasting way too long this year.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sherpthederp
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Fénix » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:42 am

Yeah, same here. In April you are used to 15-22 °C, but everything became sick in the last 11 years.
Although the temperatures aren't bad and very low here, in 2 and a half days you experience 3 seasons and that's sick, though. In 2 days we are back again to spring, haha. :roll:
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:30 am

Belfast, tensions are soaring (forgot where we discussed this recently)

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... and.863493

This piece got me emotional

On Thursday dozens of older men and women stood at the gates where violence had flared the previous night and refused to let rioters approach.

A small number of men dismantled a fire being started and blocked others approaching the gate with projectiles.

Two amongst the crowd told AFP they were concerned figures from the surrounding community -- a sign that those who still remember "The Troubles" are unwilling to let the region slide back
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:18 pm

Prince Philip, the Queen’s husband, has passed away.

Just last night someone told me he has reached 100 years and I checked and said he reaches them in June but it is only a matter of time since it’s so close. :|
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:30 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Prince Philip, the Queen’s husband, has passed away.

Just last night someone told me he has reached 100 years and I checked and said he reaches them in June but it is only a matter of time since it’s so close. :|
RIP
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:37 pm

Your fault!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:57 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:03 pm

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/queen-elizabeth-iis-husband-prince-philip-has-died-palace.863595

Greek, Dane, German ?-
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge