You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Jamal Musiala

Postby Pittbay » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:45 pm

God lord this conversation needs to die already lol
Pittbay
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby DRvad14 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:01 pm

firm plump breasts and thick juicy legs are the best chicken meat
my bad thought it was cabals blood-drinking fan forum
DRvad14
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:13 pm

Fénix wrote:
#12 wrote:
Fénix wrote:Ehhhhhhhhhh... The best reason why is the best thing to be forever 18-23 yo boy/guy/young man.

You can be with girls who are 16-17 yo and you can be with all older girls and older women.
You can always do that - might just be frowned upon...

Sorry, don't get it...

What can I do? Become 20-21 year old again or be with 16-17 yo girls without any consequences? :lol:
In Germany, the legal age is 16, arguably 14
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:50 pm

#12 wrote:In Germany, the legal age is 16, arguably 14

Does "arguably 14" hold up as argument in front of a judge? :P
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Fénix » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:36 pm

So, you and I 30+ yo according to German and Croatian laws can be with 16-17 yo(with her consent) and we are not labelled as paedophiles?

And then you have no alcohol, cigarettes, driving licence, election votes and so on before 18th birthday?
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby #12 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:04 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:

Does "arguably 14" hold up as argument in front of a judge? :P
It’s actually a judge who decides... It’s about ability to be sexually self determinant... In times of sex ed in school, however, it‘s practically a given girls (or boys) of 14 years are "granted" ability of sexual self-determination...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:07 pm

Fénix wrote:

So, you and I 30+ yo according to German and Croatian laws can be with 16-17 yo(with her consent) and we are not labelled as paedophiles?

And then you have no alcohol, cigarettes, driving licence, election votes and so on before 18th birthday?
Oh we most definitely would... But it’s not illegal... After all, they have a free will too

We do have beer and wine at 16 but no spirits... We used to have smoking at 16, now 18... We are thinking about elections at 16... And we have accompanied driving before 18 to learn from the experienced... Kinda the same thing (sorry, cheap one but SOOO obvious and SOOO irresistible )
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:21 pm

I'm telling you, that's all so confusing to me, we would, it's illegal. Law interpretations are so fucked up, like someone writes them to milk you anyway. You, me, a man or a woman mess up with 17 yo, you go to jail or register or I don't know what regardless of what stands there in law. The same with taxes, insurance stuff, etc. :)

Then I remember that Draxler or Meyer one CL match in the last 10 years when they were 17 years old and some German media wrote that he wasn't allowed to be after 22.00h/10 pm or 23h/11pm away from home and it was almost close to violate that rule despite being in presence of 25 adult people/teammates/staff.

And the law says in Croatia if you are under 16 years old and accompanied by an adult/eldery person, it's alright. Why would S04 or the underage player violate according to German state or NRW anything when he is with Ralf Rangnick, Raúl or Huntelaar and they are taking care of him? Because he is 17 and the state is taking care of school classes tomorrow morning? Can't be absent? C'mon! I laughed back then. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Imagine this repeating with Musiala in the last few months when he played matches almost 11 o'clock in the evening. :mrgreen:
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:27 pm

Meet the fastest talking man

https://youtu.be/4X4Fy8YqysY
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:53 pm

And I thought Busta Rhymes is the fastest. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby DRvad14 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:08 pm

hello all ,
After 18 years in USA and nearly 20 years away from India, i going to return. I am grateful for the things and looking forward to the future.

ps :just in case I miss ramsej and daniel's Birthday wishes since my long flight is on 11th of march . Happy Birthday guys . will be touch
DRvad14
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:10 pm

Thank you for remembering it’s my birthday next week - I greatly appreciate it.

Best of luck for the move back and this new stage in your life!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby DRvad14 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:16 pm

yw and ty , it would have been last year if not for covid . i been lucky and fortunate in some ways (with a lot of hard work inbetween ) its good time I feel for a change and a new challenge.
DRvad14
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:22 pm

DRvad14 wrote:hello all ,
After 18 years in USA and nearly 20 years away from India, i going to return. I am grateful for the things and looking forward to the future.

ps :just in case I miss ramsej and daniel's Birthday wishes since my long flight is on 11th of march . Happy Birthday guys . will be touch
Thanks mate, wish you all the best...
Your bday also falls on March but sorry forgot on which date...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:15 pm

DRvad14 wrote:hello all ,

Good luck!
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge