You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby #12 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:10 pm

Fénix wrote:You as a multi-culti guy should know that better than me when you have a whole jungle in your country who is doing almost whatever they want as long as they are integrated(not assimilated). :D Turks are everywhere around you. :lol:
Don't tell me you have never tried Yeni Raki, Efes Pilsen and other Turkish alcohol drinks? :)

Spoiler: show
Albanian minority from Kosovo is present here for decades, more Muslim than Catholic folks. For 5 years I was swimming in alcohol with Muslim Albanians, they like red/white wines and fancy drinks more than anything. :mrgreen:

Bosniaks are publicly getting drunk everywhere they live, in both BiH and Croatia. Not all, but majority of them. I won't forget that ride and cca 65 year old man in Zenica city standing on one bridge at 8.30 am with a 1L glass bottle of rakija almost empty, dead drunk. :lol: :lol: :lol: Allah-u-ekber! :D

The only thing I haven't seen from them is eating pork or at least paying attention when we were at restaurants. But every Muslim Albanian household doesn't allow children and young sisters to leave homes and going to nightlife. :lol:

Bosniaks do whatever they want, no restrictions. Just take a look at Džeko, Ibišević and many other Bosniaks, their wives are miss universe, top models, naked, in celebrity shows like Farm, Big Brother, etc.
I haven’t, but yes I know... You’re missing my point though... Though your name contains it
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:19 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:police spokesman told Times of Malta that at around 1am a fight broke out among a group of Syrian nationals at a crowded entertainment venue in the nightlife district.

Police unholstered taser guns and wrestled civilians to the ground as a brawl among some 50 revellers broke out in Paceville on New Year’s Day.  

Syrians = islam = alcohol = western girls= western music = Haram = trouble

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... awl.842238
It’s not just Syrians and Muslims that start trouble when there’s alcohol involved...
In fact, this one, also from last night, involved Maltese people:

https://fb.watch/2L6BbswoOe/

(Had to include the parody video with the song because I couldn’t find the original one haha)

The one in Valletta

It ended with the one in pv...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:28 pm

And there was a Maltese guy who hit a Romanian with a hammer. But ramsej84 didn't mention it because it wasn't an African attacking a Maltese guy. He would definitely have mentioned it if that was the case ;)
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:08 pm

MUTU wrote:And there was a Maltese guy who hit a Romanian with a hammer. But ramsej84 didn't mention it because it wasn't an African attacking a Maltese guy. He would definitely have mentioned it if that was the case ;)
Which media mentioned it?-
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:54 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:And there was a Maltese guy who hit a Romanian with a hammer. But ramsej84 didn't mention it because it wasn't an African attacking a Maltese guy. He would definitely have mentioned it if that was the case ;)

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... ans.842334
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:58 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

Argument....
And
He turned himself in...
Can you see the difference ?
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:05 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[quote="MUTU"]And there was a Maltese guy who hit a Romanian with a hammer. But ramsej84 didn't mention it because it wasn't an African attacking a Maltese guy. He would definitely have mentioned it if that was the case ;)

Argument....
And
He turned himself in...
Can you see the difference ?[/quote]Yeah, it’s two different cases, almost like two different people and individuals... Strange... One might actually put forth the bold claim, that not all Maltese are idiots, just because one snapped... That’s nonsense though, of course
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:11 pm

My pt was not to create this argument ...
But was intented to ;
* show how covid restrictions are being (not) enforced
* the problem of having ppl bringing their problems to our shores (remember the Syrian case was Syrians v Syrians) as if we do not have our own problems already....
Dear #12 let me tell you this... in our tiny little rock we have infighting between Libyans, Serbs, Somalis, Nigerians, and lately Syrians joined in...
The first two mentioned peoples are the most problematic if you ask me...
Besides their infighting they also fight each other on who is to take control of a particular village...
With the above I shall also add the presence of the Notorious Sicilian mafia who's presence is very strong...
Then some Albanians, Romanians and Bulgarian (mafias) as well.
And in the mix you have got the Maltese cowboys and mafia...
This is all taking place in some 360sq Km
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:33 am

ramsej84 wrote:My pt was not to create this argument ...
But was intented to ;
* show how covid restrictions are being (not) enforced
* the problem of having ppl bringing their problems to our shores (remember the Syrian case was Syrians v Syrians) as if we do not have our own problems already....
Dear #12 let me tell you this... in our tiny little rock we have infighting between Libyans, Serbs, Somalis, Nigerians, and lately Syrians joined in...
The first two mentioned peoples are the most problematic if you ask me...
Besides their infighting they also fight each other on who is to take control of a particular village...
With the above I shall also add the presence of the Notorious Sicilian mafia who's presence is very strong...
Then some Albanians, Romanians and Bulgarian (mafias) as well.
And in the mix you have got the Maltese cowboys and mafia...
This is all taking place in some 360sq Km
Hey I was never talking about Malta in particular... That’s exactly the problem... YOU see problems jn Malta and project them elsewhere... I know I am privileged in Germany, and I realize there’s problems in Malta... I even think you should get more help from the EU in that case... Doesn’t mean it‘s a lost cause or set in stone...

And on another note: is the Mob REALLY still that present (in Malta)?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

General Chat Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:57 am

Hmm... I would say what he said about the Mafia is probably the most accurate. Although they’re not overtly active, we don’t particularly feel their presence, but they’re definitely involved with our criminal underworld and many are present here, probably running money laundering operations. We don’t really feel their impact on our lives and safety though.

The rest of the post, while factually true, makes it sound far worse than it is. It sounds as though we have gangs of foreigners controlling each village and turf wars every other day all over the island. I have never seen such an instance of infighting in my life and I bet neither have any of us on the forum. It happens, certainly, but it’s not common and not a massive problem (though a concerning one).

Also, we’ve had similar cases involving Maltese people. The Three Cities are notorious for that sort of thing. There’s even a Capulet and Montague sort of thing going on there.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:18 am

Yes the Italian mafia thing is exactly that... money laundering per primis even if you know that it is here and feel it... especially in certain restaurants which only exist as cover ups) you don't see it

P.S the st julians brawl was between Syrians are Libyans
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby #12 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:43 pm

Lukas wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Will this affect football ?

https://londonnewsonline.co.uk/millwall ... -mcnamara/

Edit
Football will go ahead

What Millwall sending a random player on loan to a random Scottish club? :lol:

Terrible news that. Cancel the season ;)
Yeah, no one should be forced to go to Scotland... Or England for that matter
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:55 pm

Or Auschwitz either. What's your point?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:58 pm

MUTU wrote:Or Auschwitz either. What's your point?
Nowadays, I think a visit is mandatory...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:00 pm

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:Or Auschwitz either. What's your point?
Nowadays, I think a visit is mandatory...

Not if someone has a Swastika tattooed to his forehead
It would be at very least awkward.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge