You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:42 am

Better than no deal, but a bad deal from what I’ve seen. Boris is claiming victory but it seems to be the UK which relented on most issues.

Funnily enough it’s the ones who’ve been saying no deal is the best deal that are celebrating this.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:15 am

I agree although I d k the details ... Britain should have gone without a deal....
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:27 am

ramsej84 wrote:I agree although I d k the details ... Britain should have gone without a deal....
Yeah... Checked the news lately?

This is a genuine and deserved "we told you so"-moment...
And there will be more...
So I assume in like 20 years you maybe see how good the EU is for its members - and therefore you as well...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:35 am

ramsej84 wrote:I agree although I d k the details ... Britain should have gone without a deal....
Don’t feel like getting into it on Christmas, I’ll elaborate tomorrow if I remember. No deal would have been worse for everyone, but this deal seems to favour the EU much more imo. We’ll see, it still has to go through both Parliaments anyway.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:05 am

Brexit: Customers in Malta can continue to enjoy UK products

No negative impact on trade or tourism - High Commissioner

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... cts.841658
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:48 am

ramsej84 wrote:Brexit: Customers in Malta can continue to enjoy UK products

No negative impact on trade or tourism - High Commissioner

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... cts.841658

So visa-free travel (for us, not for them) is up to 6 months after all. That's much better than the "up to 90 days every 6 months" that was proposed before. Should make things easier for me... although I'm a bit concerned that the frequency of visits might make the authorities concerned that I am unofficially living there. I might look into a long-term visitor visa even if I won't be exceeding 6 months, I think they exist for people who need to visit regularly.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:28 pm

2 strong earthquakes in 2 days in Croatia in Banovina region. Petrinja, Sisak and Zagreb have suffered, but today was brutal, some 2 hours ago.

6,3 Richter strong. Yesterday it was 5,2 if I'm not mistaken. The city center of Petrinja is like a war zone, demolished. Sisak also suffered and some buildings in Zagreb from the late March this year when the earthquake happened, once again suffered serious damage and 2 Ministry buildings are heavily damaged.

Just to say that the entire Croatia from West to East, from North to South felt it. And I bet all of our neighbor countries(BiH, Slovenia, Hungary and Serbia felt it).

People from my city tell how everything started to shake in the downtown, my suburb just 5 houses away or in other areas and suburbs near the city, came out of houses and Zagreb, Sisak, Petrinja are almost 300 km away from my city.

So far the only casualty is one little girl who died.

Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:33 pm

:( :(
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:15 pm

This is from my city and just 4 km's away from my neighborhood, an apartment on the 3rd floor.

In the main city hotel, on the 10th floor 2 workers felt how the hotel is shaking left-right more and more.

I didn't feel anything and I was inside and outside in my backyard working and spending some time.

The day is insanely warm, 13°C, south wind in the middle of winter instead of freezing weather since November 1st, snow, fog, ice, etc. which was a common thing before 2008 for 3-4 months, chained in white and cold weather.

And then you have more than 50% of Croatia hit by an earthquake in Banovina region.

In Hungary it is also reported and I guess North and North-West Bosnia suffered some damage since it's very close to Central Croatia.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:54 pm

Stay safe bro! :cheers:
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Fénix » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:40 pm

We here in East Croatia are safe despite shaking a bit, but those in Central Croatia and around Zagreb, Međimurje region, even Slovenia are not safe at all.

Those are poor people who live in Petrinja and Sisak, in totally non-perspective cities and regions for the last 25-30 years. Now they lost everything, they spent their nights outside under open sky, in tents, containers or I don't know where.

Ironic is, currently the global warming and ruined climate helps a lot in one way; it's not ice cold and freezing, full of snow, fog, minus temperatures how it once used to be between November and mid-March.

People from the entire Croatia and diaspora are sending help, supplies, money, offer their houses, flats, apartments, hotels as shelters for the victims and new homeless people.

It's a total disaster and damage and COVID is making things 10000x worse than it is although it's in the last 2 days almost repressed, almost ignored.

New series of earthquakes early this morning around 6.15 am have hit Croatia, 4,9 degrees Richter, epicenter this time northwest from Sisak. [source]

The start and the end of 2020 for Croatia as a country was a huge disaster.
Now the whole touristic season we were forcing this year resulted with extreme high numbers of infected, deaths of our beloved ones in autumn from September to nowadays and huge costs in the health department, curing, healing and saving infected people, overloaded and burned out doctors and medicine staff, etc.

Natural disasters only made it worse.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:59 pm

You are in my thoughts may all those effected find all the help they need.

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:11 pm

Some scenes from yesterday during the live broadcast. This isn't some movie but reality. Man... what times we live in.

Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:28 pm

... Norway

Norway landslide buries homes, leaves over 20 missing 

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... ing.841991
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:28 pm

police spokesman told Times of Malta that at around 1am a fight broke out among a group of Syrian nationals at a crowded entertainment venue in the nightlife district.

Police unholstered taser guns and wrestled civilians to the ground as a brawl among some 50 revellers broke out in Paceville on New Year’s Day.  

Syrians = islam = alcohol = western girls= western music = Haram = trouble

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... awl.842238
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge