You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:14 pm

ramsej84 wrote:And in my youth I remember the Swedish students coming over to "study" English
Those are Russians now. :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby T4L10N » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:07 pm

Guys, does anyone play Fifa 21 (Origin version)?
T4L10N
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:29 pm

Mum in Sweden arrested for locking son up for decades

'He was left undernourished and with almost no teeth'

World

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... des.835829
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:56 pm

Some drunk asshole drove a car deliberately into a pedestrian area in Trier, killing 5 and heavily injuring dozens... Among those killed was a 9 month old girl...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:09 pm

#12 wrote:Some drunk asshole drove a car deliberately into a pedestrian area in Trier, killing 5 and heavily injuring dozens... Among those killed was a 9 month old girl...
Noooo
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:20 am

#12 wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:
You mean shit mess as in one of the only teams in Europe who can win the treble in 2020? :coffee:

Yeah about as much as I can win the lottery every week...

#12 wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Even our coach has an average salary. And we are challenging for the treble.

We‘re challenging for the treble as much as I am for the lottery...

I wonder if #12 finally won the lottery? :mrgreen:
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby MUTU » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:29 pm

Hahaha imagine you told him we're competing for the sextuple :mrgreen:
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:31 pm

In the collection of the Vernadsky National Library in Kiev, Ukraine, there is a rare pamphlet that incorporates a map of Malta and a plan of Valletta together with the explanation of the most important buildings and places found in the capital city [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:46 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
#12 wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:
You mean shit mess as in one of the only teams in Europe who can win the treble in 2020? :coffee:

Yeah about as much as I can win the lottery every week...

#12 wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Even our coach has an average salary. And we are challenging for the treble.

We‘re challenging for the treble as much as I am for the lottery...

I wonder if #12 finally won the lottery? :mrgreen:
How many lotteries have YOU won? And after you answered that: how many pandemics have you experienced in your lifetime?

I was WAY off, no question about it, but I am willing to acknowledge this while you‘re still denying parameters changed BIGTIME...
And you feel the need to constantly deal these "blows", so I guess I'm the one being petty here...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:05 pm

#12 wrote:I was WAY off, no question about it, but I am willing to acknowledge this while you‘re still denying parameters changed BIGTIME...
And you feel the need to constantly deal these "blows", so I guess I'm the one being petty here...

This coming from the same guy who refuses to accept parameter changes as excuses when they suit his doom & gloom predictions, case in point the atrocious refereeing two seasons in a row against Real Madrid, something magnitudes of times more avoidable than this pandemic.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:51 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:I was WAY off, no question about it, but I am willing to acknowledge this while you‘re still denying parameters changed BIGTIME...

This coming from the same guy who refuses to accept parameter changes as excuses when they suit his doom & gloom predictions, case in point the atrocious refereeing two seasons in a row against Real Madrid, something magnitudes of times more avoidable than this pandemic.
It’s not about it being avoidable or not, it’s about the situation in which I said something has drastically changed...

It’s like me saying you’re unlikely to ever win most skilled debater in Malta, but then they change the competition in a way that 1.) it is held when you’re on better form and more well rested than everyone else because you spent the last few weeks doing light reading and 2.) you only have half the issues to discuss all of a sudden and most importantly 3.) you don’t have to care about anything else like run-of-the-mill programming for your everyday job cause you’re on vacation...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:52 pm

And no one in the world believes this refereeing was half as bad and benefitting one team as greatly as you do...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:32 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
In the collection of the Vernadsky National Library in Kiev, Ukraine, there is a rare pamphlet that incorporates a map of Malta and a plan of Valletta together with the explanation of the most important buildings and places found in the capital city [source]
Probably one of the few capital cities with a concentration of churches to rival Valletta’s!

Miss Kiev, I’d like to go back.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Rauntšik » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:49 am

Just popping in to wish you all a safe festive period. I have been buzy with serving in the army (6/11 months done!) but I am always giving my best to catch up with the Bayern games. Congratz guys on winning the UCL, we did it boyzz. It was a magical tournament, hopefully we can do it again this year.
Rauntšik
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby pyrasur » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:58 pm

Hey I dropped some pretty good facts in my first post here in months and you deleted it? In what way was it offensive?
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge