You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby Fénix » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:29 pm

I don't know how much you are informed, but...

2 days ago at Saint Marko square in Zagreb early that day, 22-year old man came with AK-47 in front of government and parliament building and shot police officer with 4 bullets and emptied 1-2 loads of ammo in direction of the government building.
He didn't enter the government or parliament buildings but moved away few streets away and committed suicide in front of one school.

The 31-year old policeman was taken to emergency, operated and he is out of life danger. [-o<

The young man wasn't familiar to police, never had a criminal record, neighbors and familiar people have always considered him a very good boy, very nice and kind, but he was revolted and frustrated obviously with the whole social, political, economical and moral situation in Croatian society and it's not from yesterday but the 20 years.

This all only triggered for years already very existing hate speech on social media and comments below media articles.

Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:40 pm

Fénix wrote:I don't know how much you are informed, but...

2 days ago at Saint Marko square in Zagreb early that day, 22-year old man came with AK-47 in front of government and parliament building and shot police officer with 4 bullets and emptied 1-2 loads of ammo in direction of the government building.
He didn't enter the government or parliament buildings but moved away few streets away and committed suicide in front of one school.

The 31-year old policeman was taken to emergency, operated and he is out of life danger. [-o<

The young man wasn't familiar to police, never had a criminal record, neighbors and familiar people have always considered him a very good boy, very nice and kind, but he was revolted and frustrated obviously with the whole social, political, economical and moral situation in Croatian society and it's not from yesterday but the 20 years.

This all only triggered for years already very existing hate speech on social media and comments below media articles.

This is sad... people are getting desperate and this pandemic is not helping either....
The sit will only get worse...
Christmas is ruined... the World economy will plummet... increasing the chances of wars...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:31 pm

The prime minister is talking about increasing radicalization and terrorism that doesn't come from outside but inside and our own population. Not migrants, not refugees, not Muslims or Serbs, but Croats and ordinary citizens.

You know what we were talking about last few years via PM about my country and society and that all hate and negativity, life in the past and snail slow social and economical(communism values) progress even 30 years later is like those gray and dark clouds are above us, anti-Croatian media that hate and create toxic atmosphere, etc.

Last 10 years have looked so wrong in so many aspects in Croatia. Now they want to secure the area with armed forces which have never been there.

It's both the cultural and tourist and political core of Croatia, even religious.
In two streets you have the government building, the parliament, very close Zagreb city council, the constitutional court and the Church of Saint Marko.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:09 pm

30FFMAVSWH09 code to enter your fantasy team for this year's Champions League
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:48 pm

Pope Francis declares support for same-sex civil unions

World

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... ons.826318
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:13 pm

Latest Eurobarometer shines a light on what Maltese are thinking on the E.U

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... ows.826765
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:28 pm

Solidarity with our Greek and Turkish friends
Hope you are all fine
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:33 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:40 am

Why do humans hate humans? :(
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:53 am

MUTU wrote:Why do humans hate humans? :(
I don't know...
Only God knows what 's underneath the tip of the iceberg....

Sometimes I'd say that these fanatics are puppets in (an invisible) hand who wants to create chaos among different people.

Multiculturalism in modern era stopped functioning the moment the Crusades started... Jerusalem was home to the three biggest Religions...
Then greed and lust for money and power came by and the rest is history.

Yes I blame the Corrupt Pope of the time who started it all cause he was seeing his power diminishing... and invented a story the first (maybe) Fake news.

Today we (I) are (am) the products of the above and we cannot go back, it is impossible....
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:59 pm

Nehammer said Fejzulai had been convicted of a terror offence in April last year for trying to travel to Syria.

The dual Austrian and Macedonian national had then been admitted to a government-funded de-radicalisation programme and had managed to secure an early release from a 22-month prison sentence in December.

"The perpetrator managed to fool the de-radicalisation programme of the justice system, to fool the people in it, and to get
an early release through this," Nehammer said.

I don't know if I shall laugh or cry ....
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:44 am

I wanted this
Bavarian Gin [source]
but they do not ship outside Ger.

Who can help me? I'd love to buy two...
If someone can help me and maybe can check the extra costs to be shipped to Malta I would appreciate it
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:09 pm

Are you sure there isn't some customs law prohibiting the purchase of alcohol from overseas?
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:53 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Are you sure there isn't some customs law prohibiting the purchase of alcohol from overseas?
I don't know really ...
A colleague asked me as he wants to buy it for his friend who is a bayern fan and I really liked it...
Shame
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:25 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Are you sure there isn't some customs law prohibiting the purchase of alcohol from overseas?
I don't know really ...
A colleague asked me as he wants to buy it for his friend who is a bayern fan and I really liked it...
Shame
I’m not sure, there probably isn’t, but I’m wondering why they would choose not to ship abroad in that case. It says they only ship to Germany.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge