You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby T4L10N » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:00 pm

Anyone watching Chelsea?

I was rooting for them in PL but ... they are just running like headless chicken so far. Btw: they made Thiago Silva captain :lol:

good assist by Kai to Odoi
T4L10N
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:53 pm

T4L10N wrote:Anyone watching Chelsea?

I was rooting for them in PL but ... they are just running like headless chicken so far. Btw: they made Thiago Silva captain :lol:

They are interesting as a project, but with all these young guns I think games like this one are just inevitable.
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby T4L10N » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:57 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
T4L10N wrote:Anyone watching Chelsea?

They are interesting as a project, but with all these young guns I think games like this one are just inevitable.

They seemed interesting project for me as well but no longer sure about that. I know that its only 2-3 games so far but still disappointed. no organization or tactical awareness in their attacks, but we will see.
T4L10N
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:08 am

Saw this piece and got me thinking...
Screenshot_20201001-081000.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:44 am

Wang Yun, a kindergarten teacher was handed a prison sentence by a Chinese court after she was found guilty of poisoning 25 nursery schoolchildren.

The case happened in March of last year when the children were poisoned while having breakfast at school, with one of the children ending up losing his life.

It appears that the teacher had an argument with her colleague over how the children in Jiaozuo city should be handled, with the accused poisoning her colleague’s class.

In the past, Wang had been caught trying to poison her husband with the same poison, sodium nitrite, which is used in explosives and which causes cancer. The man luckily survived. [source]

[source=][/source]
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:21 am

EU leaders back Belarus sanctions, warn Turkey [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Re: Manuel Neuer

Postby Fénix » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:40 am

Yesterday Manuel Neuer became Tin Emanuel Tapalović's godfather. Toni Tapalović's son was baptized in German-Croatian St. Gabriel's Church in München. Herr Flick and Jens Lehmann were also there. [source]

One day Tin will be able to say he was in safe hands from the very first beginning. :)
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:48 am

I think Manu is Roman Catholic no?
Kimmich is for sure , and I only learned this last Wed when I saw him making the Sign of the Cross...
Prob even Mueller...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:52 am

ramsej84 wrote:I think Manu is Roman Catholic no?
Kimmich is for sure , and I only learned this last Wed when I saw him making the Sign of the Cross...
Prob even Mueller...

Müller definitely, Lewa probably
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:21 pm

nm462272 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:I think Manu is Roman Catholic no?
Prob even Mueller...

Müller definitely, Lewa probably
Ah yes Lewa even Serge and Alaba...
I know this is ot but it is interesting
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:39 pm

It's off-topic and for the Chat or Religion thread, but he is Catholic, yes.

Neuer married in the church ceremony in Italy when he was injured and now divorced.

Müller, Schweini, Höwedes are Catholic, too. Very likely to be Catholic if they come from South or West Germany.

I read some German sites and articles about players and their confessions and religion(s) of Germany NT. Jogi Löw is also Catholic.
Don't know about Kimmich since he is to us Croats from the well-known Rotweil near Stuttgart, he could be Protestant/Evangelical, but I think you are right because I also somewhere read in German sites few years ago.

I was very surprised 10 years ago that Lahm is Protestant from München, Bavaria, but he is married in the Catholic Church as his wife is Catholic. :D French and African players are mostly Catholic except those who have Arabic/Muslim names.
Spoiler: show
One Croatian Catholic site likes to write about Catholic athletes and celebrities, even the Orthodox saints and Protestant/Evangelical ones like Neymar, Lahm, John Wayne who convered from Calvinism on deathbed while he lived with all Catholic wives and all of his children were/are Catholic.

If you follow some Catholic news over the last 10 years, you know what kind of serious problems Church in Germany and some cardinals, archbishops, bishops and priests are causing to Vactican because of being Germans and their national obsession yet division on Catholics and Protestants.
They allow themselves in the name of Germany and identity to violate rules, teaching and heresy. They want to be united in everything and they can't this one for well-known reasons.
Protestant reformation is over long time ago, Catholic renewal happened as a result of the Reformation and later it was a disaster for the Christian world(40,000 Protestant sects), especially in the last 100-200 years.

In Croatian, English and Spanish websites and social media you see people being very angry and extremely disappointed with German brothers because what's the point of being a Protestant in Germany if you want to go to husband's/wife's Catholic Church and request sacraments and your Protestant confession(famous term denomination which isn't known to us) doesn't recognize more than 2 sacraments or none of them instead of 7 sacraments(Confession, Holy Communion, Confirmation, Sick anointing and Holy Orders) as it's in the both Christian Chruches, Catholic and Orthodox where everything is recognized and the same except the period after the year 1054, pope/patriarch authority, national churches instead of one universal church.

Isn't simply way easier for German Protestants to go through a short process of return to the Catholic Church, accepting the teachings, truths, sacraments and authority and you are allowed to receive holy communion? Even married Protestant clergy(Anglican/Episcopal Church) can return to the Catholic Church despite their wives and children and continue to be clergy in the Catholic Church.

There are so many exceptions and compromises within the Catholic Church where laity can instead of clergy baptize, give holy communion, other sacraments, but those are such rare and extreme cases and it's well-known, how and why is this happening.
Everyone is aware that this is just trying to bypass and play out the whole point of being a member of Catholic.

My current parish priest comes from a Calvinist background. :D

I have moved the posts to Chat.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:33 pm

A near-complete specimen of Tyrannosaurus rex, nicknamed "Stan", has been sold for a world record price of $31.8m (£24.6m). [source]

Footbal, players are more expensive than a T-rex
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:35 pm

Two musical greats left this world
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:36 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:
A near-complete specimen of Tyrannosaurus rex, nicknamed "Stan", has been sold for a world record price of $31.8m (£24.6m). [source]

Footbal, players are more expensive than a T-rex

Nice, maybe next year instead of a new football school we'll get a couple of dinosaurs for the headquarters. Joke assist fully intended.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby DRvad14 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:52 am

got this certificate today (the convocation was on sunday virtuall)

DRvad14
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge