You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:52 pm

Who said that I am left wing?... on certain issues yes I am but only on a few...

At least I am being honest not acting like a Virgin from behind a keyboard....
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:54 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Who said that I am left wing?... on certain issues yes I am but only on a few...

You’re acting like a Macho man from behind a keyboard. Like MUTU said the other day, we know you in real life and are 100% sure you wouldn’t punch him. :P
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:56 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:He reversed by mistake... accident.
You lost your plot

He didn't reverse by mistake. He was fed up waiting for this car motionless in the street, so he switched the gear to reverse and hit the pedal to the metal without first looking into the mirrors (he admitted this) purely out of frustration, running my grandmother over who was crossing the street at that time and ruining her forever.
Il alla miskina.... bis serjeta' ma fqajtulux wiccu!?!??!

No we didn't break his face in. She died 14 years later out of complications due to being bed ridden for so long. Basically he killed her very, very slowly.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:57 pm

Man imagine he was your grandpa or dad how would you react? Obviously you won't have the chance to go near him unless you will have friends in Kordin.... imagine we are still in the times of that book that I am reading (Kissing the Gallows) ... sometimes I say that those were the days!
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:58 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Man imagine he was your grandpa or dad how would you react? Obviously you won't have the chance to go near him unless you will have friends in Kordin.... imagine we are still in the times of that book that I am reading (Kissing the Gallows) ... sometimes I say that those were the days!

Man, the more you share your ideals with us, the more you continue to shock me.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:01 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:[quote="ramsej84"]He reversed by mistake... accident.
You lost your plot

He didn't reverse by mistake. He was fed up waiting for this car motionless in the street, so he switched the gear to reverse and hit the pedal to the metal without first looking into the mirrors (he admitted this) purely out of frustration, running my grandmother over who was crossing the street at that time and ruining her forever.
Il alla miskina.... bis serjeta' ma fqajtulux wiccu!?!??!

No we didn't break his face in. She died 14 years later out of complications due to being bed ridden for so long. Basically he killed her very, very slowly.[/quote]It was negligence and not done deliberately. This "carer" was employed to offer comfort and to help but instead he punched the 78 year old bed ridden man four times
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:01 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Man imagine he was your grandpa or dad how would you react? Obviously you won't have the chance to go near him unless you will have friends in Kordin.... imagine we are still in the times of that book that I am reading (Kissing the Gallows) ... sometimes I say that those were the days!

I am an open book... eye for an eye tooth for tooth
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:03 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

You know that's taken right from the Jewish teachings, right?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:04 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:[quote="ramsej84"]Man imagine he was your grandpa or dad how would you react? Obviously you won't have the chance to go near him unless you will have friends in Kordin.... imagine we are still in the times of that book that I am reading (Kissing the Gallows) ... sometimes I say that those were the days!

You know that's taken right from the Jewish teachings, right? [/quote]Of course that I know... I admire them for the guts that they have ... they had to in order to survive
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:14 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Who said that I am left wing?... on certain issues yes I am but only on a few...

So for lack of actual arguments you resort to insults now?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:40 pm

Extreme proud dad moment: my two year old daughter sitting on my lap singing "baaaayeern baaayern"
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:43 pm

MUTU wrote:Extreme proud dad moment: my two year old daughter sitting on my lap singing "baaaayeern baaayern"

So the club got a new fan?
Are you sure she's not from the bandwagon fans who will now be Bayern fans after the transfer of Sané? :mrgreen:

Just joking bro, may she follow the traditions of the family, at least for the football! :cheers:
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:59 pm

Let’s not forget this is the same person who cheered “yellow” in the last Der Klassiker. :P
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:11 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Let’s not forget this is the same person who cheered “yellow” in the last Der Klassiker. :P

? I have only once rooted against Bayern, this season against Eintracht Frankfurt, which we lost 5-1 and saw Kovac leave.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:14 pm

MUTU wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Let’s not forget this is the same person who cheered “yellow” in the last Der Klassiker. :P

? I have only once rooted against Bayern, this season against Eintracht Frankfurt, which we lost 5-1 and saw Kovac leave.
Not you haha, your daughter. I remember you telling me she started cheering “Yellow! Yellow!” :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge