You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Fri May 29, 2020 1:22 pm

Another waterspout was spotted on Friday, and prompted awestruck photographers to capture the beautiful phenomenon

A waterspout is an intense columnar vortex that occurs over a body of water and quickly dissolves over dry land. [source]

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat May 30, 2020 5:29 pm

Just now
IMG_20200530_182817.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat May 30, 2020 8:34 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:35 pm

MUTU wrote:The Pisanis were a noble Venetian family and we owned a lot of Greek islands for hundreds of years, including famous ones like Santorini. For example the island of Kea was 'ours' for 350 years. Then the Turks came to attack and they escaped to Malta leaving all their riches behind... So they left me nothing :(

I love this kind of discussion so much. :D

A good friend of mine also has noble Venetian ancestors, with a known direct lineage. The family palace is nowadays the seat of the Venetian Council. :)

Regarding your point about Pisanis likely all being related: I don't think so, not necessarily at least. Most surnames are linked to profession or place. Pisani for example simply means from Pisa. So it is likely that different unrelated people had the same surname when this fashion started.

In my own case, every living person sharing my family name all over the world is a known relative. I have a relative in Italy who has made it his mission to trace everyone down via the internet and work out the family tree and he has managed to find links with everyone he found. It is therefore likely that in our case it is true that there is only one big related family based primarily in Italy, Malta, and Australia.

My ancestors were mostly nobles in the Kingdom of Naples, where many of us still live. If this guy's theory that the Cossa family and mine are actually the same family historically is correct (the latter emerged out of the former), which he believes is the case, then it is also likely that my ancestors included powerful people close to a number of 14th and 15th century popes and noblemen, including, believe it or not, the Medici. It would also mean that I am related to Antipope John XXIII, whose tomb I saw at the Battistero in Florence in February. He was Pope of Rome if I am not mistaken but the Catholic Church now recognises the Avignon Pope at the same time as the rightful successor. In fact the actual John XXIII live in the 20th century.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:45 pm

I have had a paternal grandmother from Herzegovina. Just saying. Nothing aristocratic. :D

I guess that's why I've always been a bit of melodramatic. :mrgreen:
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:52 pm

:cry:

Carer jailed five years after punching 78-year-old patient
Shocking, inhuman and cruel treatment, court says [source]

The victim, a stroke survivor who was partially paralysed and had limited speech and mobility, was subsequently rushed to Mater Dei Hospital where he was certified as suffering internal haemorrage in the head compatible to some blunt traumatic injury.

Two-and-a-half months later, the man passed away after suffering severe pneumonia, before he had managed to give his testimony to the court-appointed expert.

He did, however, shortly after the incident and in the presence of close relatives, manage to make out that he had been hit in the face, making punching movements with his fist and nodding, then bursting into tears when the accused’s name was mentioned.

I WOULD NOT HAVE GIVEN HIM JAIL TIME... just 45 mins in a room with the victim's relatives.

bastard sob
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:39 pm

Didn't take long...
ramsej84 wrote:I have never attacked anyone... not verbally nor physically not even from behind the computer
I am not that type...

ramsej84 wrote:I WOULD NOT HAVE GIVEN HIM JAIL TIME... just 45 mins in a room with the victim's relatives.

You just want others to do the violence for you then, right?
Typical cowardly right-winger.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:50 pm

MUTU wrote:Didn't take long...
ramsej84 wrote:I have never attacked anyone... not verbally nor physically not even from behind the computer
I am not that type...

ramsej84 wrote:I WOULD NOT HAVE GIVEN HIM JAIL TIME... just 45 mins in a room with the victim's relatives.

top post. - refers to racial slur.

second post : imagine he was your relative..my friend,,, then speak up ,,, don't be a virgin or a snowflake... this is not RW or LW or Liberal. Be a man and admit ... stop being politically correct,,, and what does rw has to do with it???? he is a Maltese anyway, and i don't see why i shall excuse myself
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:11 pm

ramsej84 wrote:top post. - refers to racial slur.

OK, I understood it very generically.

ramsej84 wrote:second post : imagine he was your relative..my friend,,, then speak up ,,, don't be a virgin or a snowflake... this is not RW or LW or Liberal. Be a man and admit ... stop being politically correct,,, and what does rw has to do with it???? he is a Maltese anyway, and i don't see why i shall excuse myself

Actually it happened to my grandmother. In a roadrage fit, a guy reversed onto my grandmother resulting in her being almost entirely bed-ridden for her last ~15 years of life, which resulted in her having to go to a home for the elderly where she immediately developed dementia until she died while living with my aunt. The previous day she was playing a jumping game with my cousin (passju)

Never did it cross my mind to inflict violence on the guy. The case was in court (police case) and he obviously lost and had to pay a fine, but my family didn't even take him to court for damages, let alone try to beat him up.

Yes RW has a lot to do with it. Extreme left, but especially extreme right are very prone to violence. Meanwhile, civilised people are not like that.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:15 pm

Would you then in turn have locked the judge in a room with the guy’s relatives, then the relatives with the judge’s relatives, and so on until every person in Malta has had 45 minutes of being punched?
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:28 pm

He reversed by mistake... accident.
You lost your plot
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:51 pm

ramsej84 wrote:He reversed by mistake... accident.
You lost your plot

He didn't reverse by mistake. He was fed up waiting for this car motionless in the street, so he switched the gear to reverse and hit the pedal to the metal without first looking into the mirrors (he admitted this) purely out of frustration, running my grandmother over who was crossing the street at that time and ruining her forever.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:57 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Would you then in turn have locked the judge in a room with the guy’s relatives, then the relatives with the judge’s relatives, and so on until every person in Malta has had 45 minutes of being punched?

:lol:

ramsej84 the vigilante. His superpower would have been flying, but he's only got one right wing. :lol:
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:12 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:He reversed by mistake... accident.
You lost your plot

He didn't reverse by mistake. He was fed up waiting for this car motionless in the street, so he switched the gear to reverse and hit the pedal to the metal without first looking into the mirrors (he admitted this) purely out of frustration, running my grandmother over who was crossing the street at that time and ruining her forever.
Il alla miskina.... bis serjeta' ma fqajtulux wiccu!?!??!
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:44 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:Didn't take long...
I am not that type...

top post. - refers to racial slur.

second post : imagine he was your relative..my friend,,, then speak up ,,, don't be a virgin or a snowflake... this is not RW or LW or Liberal. Be a man and admit ... stop being politically correct,,, and what does rw has to do with it???? he is a Maltese anyway, and i don't see why i shall excuse myself
Yes it is RW and having values means not to throw them overboard whenever it pleases ya... Vigilante justice is cowardly, and it is CLASSIC RW behavior...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge