You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby MUTU » Mon May 04, 2020 8:17 pm

They block comments for articles that could trigger hate speech. Of course, those who would like to spew hatred won't like it.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon May 04, 2020 8:36 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Fair enough but with all due respect who says that they are (mine incl) racist comments.

If they ask for ppl to be killed... or say anything against the colour of the person involved... or incite violence I agree...

But my comments ... I argue and give my opinion I have never did the above...

You know me... no?

As to what they do on other platforms I do not know...
Thing is that they can leave comments and censor accordingly like they do on other matters.

Edit
I did not fully understood where you said locally

A few things here:
1) Who says they are racist? Objectivity.
2) Deliberately letting people die is just as bad as killing them. It is just achieved through an omission instead of through an act.
3) Yes, I know you. And I honestly, genuinely believe you are not racist, in that you do not wish ill on others and you would not treat a black customer or colleague differently. This I am almost sure of. But that doesn't mean some of your comments are not racist, or if not racist, malicious in any case. Let me give you a simpler example. I am not - or at least I hope not - an evil or bad person. That doesn't mean I do not sometimes say very hurtful things to other. They do not define me, they are either mistakes or completely unintentional, but just because those comments do not make me a bad person it doesn't mean the comments themselves aren't bad. It's the same thing here. You DO say racist things from time to time, possibly because you do not stop to think before posting something, because you let your passion take over, or whatever. You might not be racist in your convictions but it doesn't make some of your comments any less so.
4) It is good you don't see what they say on Facebook (for example), because they are absolutely disgusting. Every article about migrants drowning in the Mediterranean has dozens or hundreds of laughing reactions.
5) By locally I mean Malta. People who share racist views are either a majority or a VERY vocal minority. I personally believe they're the majority nowadays. Again, many of these might not even realise they are saying racist things, and might not be racist as such. But they do say racist stuff.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon May 04, 2020 9:05 pm

Only ramsej84 can be strongly against abortion but OK with deliberately leaving people to die.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon May 04, 2020 10:25 pm

If you look again I never said leave them to die.
I actually mentioned the Gozo Channel.
I just hit the crossbar cause they are on the Captain Morgan instead.

The issue is not to let them leave... to tell them that for the time being Europe is CLOSED we are fighting a pandemic... there are no jobs no places where to stay...

Why can't you here in the forum and the radical left and the msm understand this ? Why ?

What do the above gain from every person transported to Europe?
There are a lot of questions to be answered.

And for the Maltese, if you pretend that all boats that are leaving now should be all be taken in , you are either living in a world of your own... or you are crazy ... am sorry
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue May 05, 2020 12:29 am

ramsej84 wrote:If you look again I never said leave them to die.
I actually mentioned the Gozo Channel.
I just hit the crossbar cause they are on the Captain Morgan instead.

The issue is not to let them leave... to tell them that for the time being Europe is CLOSED we are fighting a pandemic... there are no jobs no places where to stay...

Why can't you here in the forum and the radical left and the msm understand this ? Why ?

What do the above gain from every person transported to Europe?
There are a lot of questions to be answered.

And for the Maltese, if you pretend that all boats that are leaving now should be all be taken in , you are either living in a world of your own... or you are crazy ... am sorry

Gain? Humanity?!

Extreme left? MSM? Sorry, cannot find the emoji that flips you the bird, tinfoil rightey!

As for what you said and didn’t say, and I mean this in the NICEST way possible: A lot of murderers never openly spoke about killing...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 05, 2020 8:53 am

ramsej84 wrote:The issue is not to let them leave... to tell them that for the time being Europe is CLOSED we are fighting a pandemic... there are no jobs no places where to stay...

The problem is you assume they leave for the first one (jobs) and the second is not true.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu May 07, 2020 11:54 am

festivities to commemorate the end of ww2 [source]

more on the above [source]
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon May 25, 2020 4:52 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Tue May 26, 2020 10:25 am

Hi all,

back again. Lots has happened in the past year - after 6 years in the US, finally moved back to Munich with my wife last May. Unfortunately got here a few days too late for celebrations in Marienplatz!

First game of the season was the Audi Cup, day two - Real Madrid vs. Fenerbahce, and of course Bayern vs. Tottenham. We also made it to a couple more games... Bayern vs Bremen (Coutinho's masterclass), Bayern vs Hoffenheim (Pokal), and a few FCBII games in the Grünwalder Stadion.

Have a good job here, good apartment... truly happy to be back.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Tue May 26, 2020 10:49 am

nm462272 wrote:Hi all,

back again. Lots has happened in the past year - after 6 years in the US, finally moved back to Munich with my wife last May. Unfortunately got here a few days too late for celebrations in Marienplatz!

First game of the season was the Audi Cup, day two - Real Madrid vs. Fenerbahce, and of course Bayern vs. Tottenham. We also made it to a couple more games... Bayern vs Bremen (Coutinho's masterclass), Bayern vs Hoffenheim (Pokal), and a few FCBII games in the Grünwalder Stadion.

Have a good job here, good apartment... truly happy to be back.
Welcome back
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

General Chat Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 26, 2020 11:27 am

Good to hear everything’s worked out with such a big move!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed May 27, 2020 5:45 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed May 27, 2020 11:47 pm

ramsej84 wrote:https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/brief-downpour-is-welcome-relief-from-the-sun.794669

Sooo strange
You think?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu May 28, 2020 8:38 am

Oh, wow, I didn’t know it also hailed.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu May 28, 2020 11:58 am

And that water tornado
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge