You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:21 am

Children do understand gender. There’s nothing not letting them be children.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:31 am

sorry I don't agree.

imo I find these things disgusting especially those books that they are trying to impose on our children...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Hardrade » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:11 pm

In my experience, people who allegedly don’t want to impose stuff on kids are usually the ones who have nothing against imposing stuff on adults.

But in principle I agree, psychology is not to be played with in its developmental phase.
Hardrade
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:19 pm

Hardrade wrote:In my experience, people who allegedly don’t want to impose stuff on kids are usually the ones who have nothing against imposing stuff on adults.

But in principle I agree, psychology is not to be played with in its developmental phase.
I think you are wrong. From my experience living under this leftist govt for the past six years . It is imposing on the whole population,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:56 pm

ramsej84 wrote:sorry I don't agree.

imo I find these things disgusting especially those books that they are trying to impose on our children...

Well science says the concept of gender identity and differences are developed between 18 months and 3 years old, as far as I know.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:57 pm

Maybe it's just me, but what I find disgusting is your attitude to be honest :oops:

So if you had a gender neutral sibling, would you try to avoid your child meeting your sibling so as not to raise questions on the gender?

What other minorities do you find inappropriate for children? Should we hide the fact that there are people in wheelchairs in this world? Would you switch channels if there's your kid watching and there's someone sporting green hair?

What's wrong with letting children know that not everyone falls under strict definitions of a person?

The vast majority of intolerance to minorities stems from making such minorities taboo. The sooner the world accepts people for the way they are, the more peaceful this world will be.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:02 pm

MUTU wrote:

Maybe it's just me, but what I find disgusting is your attitude to be honest :oops:

So if you had a gender neutral sibling, would you try to avoid your child meeting your sibling so as not to raise questions on the gender?

What other minorities do you find inappropriate for children? Should we hide the fact that there are people in wheelchairs in this world? Would you switch channels if there's your kid watching and there's someone sporting green hair?

What's wrong with letting children know that not everyone falls under strict definitions of a person?
Your post draws a picture of something which I am not and you know better cause you know me.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:09 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Your post draws a picture of something which I am not and you know better cause you know me.

Then answer the questions. I get the feeling you talk about things because you are not put in a situation, such as with the sibling example I brought. It's easy to point fingers when you're not the one with your back to the wall.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:29 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Hardrade wrote:In my experience, people who allegedly don’t want to impose stuff on kids are usually the ones who have nothing against imposing stuff on adults.

I think you are wrong. From my experience living under this leftist govt for the past six years . It is imposing on the whole population,

You’re the most authoritarian dude I've ever seen, stop the hypocrisy!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:46 pm

@mutu

In case of sexuality no... children shouldn't be exposed. At least until they turn 10
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:52 pm

ramsej84 wrote:@mutu

In case of sexuality no... children shouldn't be exposed. At least until they turn 10

So, you still didn't say what you'd do with your child if you had a gender neutral sibling.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:06 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:@mutu

So, you still didn't say what you'd do with your child if you had a gender neutral sibling.
He/she won't notice.... cause children are innocent unless we keep them that way.
Then when they grow up they can do whatever they want
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:53 pm

BULLSHIT
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Borusse » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:07 pm

Children have to be taught about sexuality. Not sure though that the best way to go about it is doing it at school. I think it should mostly be done at home while children grow up and they start getting curious about their body. Parents' job is to be very open about this subject, not make it "taboo", just explain and have the child naturally learn about this stuff.

I'm very passionate about psychology and one of the biggest reasons for sexual addiction in adults is the fact that they grew up in families that "had no genitals". Sexuality was completely taboo. And we tend to act out our childhood unresolved issues when we become adults. So people who grew up in families where there was no healthy sexuality will most often be either almost a-sexual/afraid of sex, or go to the other extreme and will be addicted to sex and have a huge number of sexual partners.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:17 pm

Borusse, you have a point...
I think best thing first is to start educating them that those parts are private and nobody else can touch them.
Nobody can watch them bath or using the toilet apart from mum and dad.
Then anything else comes gradually
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge