You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:30 pm

wish you a speedy recovery
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:36 pm

Borusse wrote:Had a surgery this week on my "septum curvature", that's the term according to google. :D I've been breathing with one nostril my entire life, it's nice to have both functioning but it will still take some 2-3 weeks for it to heal. Anyone else had this done?
Nope, but I'm glad that you are OK. Speedy recovery bro.
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:44 pm

Never heard of that... good to know that you should be better than ever soon. :)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Borusse » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:03 pm

Interesting, from what I know it's not that uncommon, many people have a deviated bone in their nose which prevents them from breathing 100% freely. The cases differ of course, I was one of the tougher ones. :P it's also called "nasal septum deviation" apparently.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby pyrasur » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:41 am

I’ve heard it’s common. Heard Joe Rogan talk about it on his podcast and how it was great for him to finally get it fixed. Wish you a good recovery.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:51 am

I got it too but I cannot have it fixed since apparently being an active player is kinda dangerous to the end product... Or so my doctor would have me believe to make me keep my witchnose
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Borusse » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:18 am

You would need a 5-6 week break from playing so it all heals and stabilizes but after that I don't see why it would be dangerous. Polish swimmer who won olympic gold medal Otylia Jędrzejczak got her nose fixed during her career, she just had to stop training for a while but after that it was all good. Maybe football is more dangerous because if you get hit in the nose there might be some problems, don't know :D
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby MUTU » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:20 pm

Borusse wrote:You would need a 5-6 week break from playing so it all heals and stabilizes but after that I don't see why it would be dangerous. Polish swimmer who won olympic gold medal Otylia Jędrzejczak got her nose fixed during her career, she just had to stop training for a while but after that it was all good. Maybe football is more dangerous because if you get hit in the nose there might be some problems, don't know :D

Would recovery allow you to still use a keyboard/smartphone? Asking for a friend (#12) :P :lol: :mrgreen:
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:37 pm

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

General Chat Thread

Postby #12 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:08 am

Agitation?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:04 am

This can easily go in the frustration thread...

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... ind.731143

I don't know what lead to the first court order but I am arguing in general.

The power of women is getting out of control.
Men have become second or even third class...

On a different note but related , if a man dares go to the Police to report that he is being abused and or beaten by his wife ; he will be ridiculed and threatened by the same Officers; that if he dares retaliate he will be deservedly punished by the officers themselves!

This is the world in which we are living ...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:53 pm

This is the world YOU paint and choose to believe in... There’s lots of men being a
Bused but your claim is ridiculous... And about the first thing: the law is the law...

No idea why that’s so hard on vigilante cowboys like you, but that’s how it is...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:03 pm

#12 wrote:This is the world YOU paint and choose to believe in... There’s lots of men being a
Bused but your claim is ridiculous... And about the first thing: the law is the law...

No idea why that’s so hard on vigilante cowboys like you, but that’s how it is...

the case of the Police bullying men happened here in Malta
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:10 pm

So?

Are we just gonna pick isolated incidents these days and choose to make that the basis of everything?
Like we question scientific consensus? Dismiss general knowledge? Discredit serious media ourlets?

How many times is the first question after a rape still "what was she wearing?"?

Seriously, I think leveling each and everyone is dumb, I think there ARE certain areas where females are given advantages deliberately, I don’t know if that'll work and neither am I a fan of it... But this crybaby attitude just sucks...

You go around mocking me for my criticism here when the downfall of Bayern is pretty apparent while this fantasy of yours is FAR from reality...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:16 pm

How many times is the first question after a rape still "what was she wearing?"?

this only happens when someone from an alien culture happens to be perpetrator !
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge