You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Thu May 16, 2019 4:27 pm

https://www.timesofmalta.com/mobile/art ... for.710135

So which party should you really be voting for?

Voting advice application links your views with three parties

Have you ever wondered whether the party you have always voted for actually embraces your own values and beliefs?

My closest party would be Italy's La Lega by Matteo Salvini

The Country with which my views are the least in common is MaltaImageImageImageImageImage
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu May 16, 2019 8:42 pm

Disagree completely that European integration is more important to me than the environment but other than that fairly accurate.

Countries I agree most with: Croatia, Portugal, Denmark at 84%.
Party I disagree with most is the Brexit Party hahaha.

Ramsej, I am your nemesis. :lol:

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:55 pm

We agree on the environment for sure
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Thu May 16, 2019 9:20 pm

Nah, I'm never going to vote in my life again... I'm sick and tired, used to be too disappointed and quite frankly, European policy is one big ZERO to Croatian political scene as well as Bosnian-Herzegovinian which is even another dimension for the whole planet. :D

I'm always affirmative, positive, give the people what they want, almost like an idealist and perfectionist as my father has always liked to say about my views that becomes in some way annoying and exhausting for every human being :mrgreen: and why I don't enter politics just my elementary school Croatian class teacher said 16-17 years ago :lol: , but that doesn't mean the term responsibility can be excluded from this both social and political equation.
In my opinion, in 21st century the whole thing in society must be about responsibility which I see it really lacks big time; labor rights, level of corruption in state institutions + efficiency of the latter, health and environment issues, referendums, etc. etc.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed May 22, 2019 6:48 pm

:roll:
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Fri May 24, 2019 1:48 pm

Plans for a ‘Galizia’ mosque unearthed in Ottoman archives
Small mosque had been planned within Muslim cemetery [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri May 24, 2019 2:26 pm

Not really relevant to the article but mosques are unbelievably beautiful. I've only been inside a couple but some photos I've seen are incredible. I think the nicest mosques are much more beautiful than the nicest churches and cathedrals, and I say this as someone who really likes visiting cathedrals and churches even though I am not religious.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri May 24, 2019 2:41 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Not really relevant to the article but mosques are unbelievably beautiful. I've only been inside a couple but some photos I've seen are incredible. I think the nicest mosques are much more beautiful than the nicest churches and cathedrals, and I say this as someone who really likes visiting cathedrals and churches even though I am not religious.
They are different... imo I can't say that one is nicer than the other
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon May 27, 2019 10:27 pm

Just had a miraculous lucky escape... was driving and there was some form of liquid spill (probably oil) in the street. My car skid and spun about 540 degrees (one and a half times, putting me facing the wrong way). Luckily it was late enough that no one was driving behind me because they would have surely hit me and probably flipped my car over. Also very luckily I had enough control to avoid hitting the pavement which would have either also flipped it or sent me into a bus stop or a building. In the end it is as if nothing happened apart from shock as I didn’t hit anything.

Googling now it seems like my instinctive reaction was the right one to regain control as quickly as possible.

Incredibly irresponsible to leave such a spill unreported but I’ve taken care of it now...
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon May 27, 2019 10:40 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Just had a miraculous lucky escape... was driving and there was some form of liquid spill (probably oil) in the street. My car skid and spun about 540 degrees (one and a half times, putting me facing the wrong way). Luckily it was late enough that no one was driving behind me because they would have surely hit me and probably flipped my car over. Also very luckily I had enough control to avoid hitting the pavement which would have either also flipped it or sent me into a bus stop or a building. In the end it is as if nothing happened apart from shock as I didn’t hit anything.

Googling now it seems like my instinctive reaction was the right one to regain control as quickly as possible.

Incredibly irresponsible to leave such a spill unreported but I’ve taken care of it now...
thank God all is fine... where was this?
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Mon May 27, 2019 10:40 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Just had a miraculous lucky escape... was driving and there was some form of liquid spill (probably oil) in the street. My car skid and spun about 540 degrees (one and a half times, putting me facing the wrong way). Luckily it was late enough that no one was driving behind me because they would have surely hit me and probably flipped my car over. Also very luckily I had enough control to avoid hitting the pavement which would have either also flipped it or sent me into a bus stop or a building. In the end it is as if nothing happened apart from shock as I didn’t hit anything.

Glad you got out okay and kudos for the extra effort to clean the mess. Should be reported.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon May 27, 2019 10:53 pm

Thanks guys. Still in shock, not sure if I’ll drive home tonight or stay at my friend’s place here.

Ramsej, near Skate Park Msida
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Mon May 27, 2019 10:55 pm

Took me a good week or so to drive again after experiencing a near-miss, so definitely ease yourself into it.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby ramsej84 » Mon May 27, 2019 10:57 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Thanks guys. Still in shock, not sure if I’ll drive home tonight or stay at my friend’s place here.

Ramsej, near Skate Park Msida
It is a good idea. Drink some coffee or whiskey ... you would need it after such a shock
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon May 27, 2019 11:00 pm

Yeah will probably do that. Just checked out the Health app out of curiosity and there’s a very clear sudden spike in heart rate the moment it happened (tracked by my watch). It’s still not down to my usual average.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge