You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby Fénix » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:16 pm

Since we all every damn single year hear or talk about New Year's decisions, changes, improvements, modifications, bla bla bla, therefore I've done something about it and have finally moved my ass in 2019 after a serious 'retirement', more precisely 4-5 years of disgusting passivity. :D :oops: #-o [-X
I can't count those 10 times I went to play within the last 5 years of my life, it's absolutely humiliating and disgraceful for my standards and a personality like me who adores sport, but I gave myself higher reasons and an excuse back then in 2013 to literally stop with playing it, but after spring 2014 it was just excuses and a lie.

Sounds horrible for a man who practically grew up on streets and playgrounds with the ball in his feet, where father had to come after 6-7 hours spent outside and take me home straight to bed during summer and 3 month school break. :lol:

Since this January, I've returned and I look like a sport cripple. :mrgreen: Once a week, every Saturday at 5 o'clock for 1 and a 1/2 hours of indoor futsal, so far went 6 times and all in a row. :) I'm once again enjoying after my second Saturday.
First one after a long break is always the worst ever, second is ok but still ugly and then starts the process of stabilizing yourself and returning to the right path.
Last 3 Saturdays were awesome, but I was totally out of physical shape and now I feel great, seeing a dramatic improvement every 7 days - stamina, endurance, concentration and quick thinking are growing like hell, however, the most important things; my skills, acceleration and speed are far from the old ones that I had between the age of 15-24 for a guy who is also 1,93 cm tall and 93 kg weight.
They are so corrosive, my reactions still need time, I was never a great dribbler, but I had a good acceleration and pace to pass my opponents when I would knock the ball and bypass them, using my physical dominance and strength in duels. :) My best friend who is 14-15 cm's shorter used to say 7-8 years ago that you don't like to see that giant getting closer to you and your goal because he can wind up you easily and that you must show respect when that rock attacks and shows up in front of you. :lol: And then he said you could imagine how far worse is when he's defending his own goal since defense was always my f*cking specialty where I ate others, long legs, hard to make a successful dribble, hard duels, tackles, sometimes even dirty tricks, like a bear standing to protect his own goal. :lol: :mrgreen:

Despite I'm very far from an artist with a ball and the famous Brazilian Jogo Bonito we all dreamed as kids to become, passing was also my specialty, short and long precise passes, especially one touch game and first touch passing that I rate highly in the last 6-7 years and started to adore. This element terribly sucks after such a long break, as well as shoot accuracy and shoot power, but it's improving Saturday after Saturday as I keep getting back my physical strength, form and thus precision and skills look better and better.
Nevertheless, I'm right-footed, but most of the time as a kid until my 20's, I also used to be left-footed and play with both feet equally good, what many Croats can only dream to possess, even professional players with whom I've always been disappointed due to their 'disability' to not have left or right foot in serious function. :)

I have basically never trained any sport except swimming for 3-4 years when I was at school and one year I trained karate and got an orange belt, but that's a joke. I played volleyball for my elementary school and at volleyball I really enjoyed, but I wasn't warmed up enough to start training and pursue a pro career. My father didn't want to pay the karate as a little kid and on the other hand while on the other hand I was shy and a bit scared back then to train football no matter how silly that sounds because it's always easier to say I can't rather than break the wall and put yourself in an adventure. :lol:
While I don't regret too much because nepotism is always used to be a cruel thing in my hometown, region and country even though all club presidents, directors and coaches and youth coaches will tell you the opposite, I regret because of today's filthy, pervert sums of money in football. Who would have imagined and known in the 90's that so much money would circulate in this decade, every smart parent would force its kid to become a player and sign one filthy pro contract? That players would become paid so much, such damn mercenaries, even big traitors of their clubs for those times and standards?

I would probably be a GK or center-back, because one year when I was 7 or 8 yo, I learned with my 6 years older cousin how to defend, throw myself and make fantastic parades and saves for a GK. Kids were admiring me, but then the winter came, snow and ice for 4 months(something impossible to imagine in last 16 years due to climate changes), we didn't play and since then I never repeated that wonderful flying experience and feeling to save the ball from coming in with tops of your fingers. :P :o Today is really awesome to be a GK because everyone needs a top GK and not to mention, salaries in football are just wonderful if you make it to the top 8 European leagues and their rich clubs. :)

Hard-working, industrious, tough, fearless in defense, aggressive on ball, pressing, counter-attacks, nice passing... :mrgreen: I could talk and count till my pension. :lol: :mrgreen: Emotions and feelings when you play describe everything when you play regardless of being great or you suck at football. As long as you enjoy it, run, pass, kick the ball, shoot, win the ball - nothing else matters. 8) :P
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Fénix » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:30 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Back in the days, when i was not 1.93 and 120 kg (gained a lot of weight when i leaved basketball and started with the weightlifting), I was training with with my local team's youth players every summer, because our basketball coaches were giving us a break for 3 months every year.

I do not have matches at a professional level, now I'm playing when i have a free time - which is not too often. Probably 3,4 times per 2 months. I wouldn't say i'm a great player, but i'm pretty well rounded. Thanks to my otherwise athletic profile I was/still playing as a CB or LB/RB. The best qualities that I still have, because you can not just forget how to play are the crossing, dribbling and the strong set-pieces. Back in the days my stamina was better, but now it's little harder for me to keep up with the young 17,18 yo boys. :mrgreen:

Still I'm using the football instead of the long cardio workouts, so it's a win-win situation for me. My biggest weakness is losing focus sometimes, as i'm checking all the young unmarried/married woman watching the footballers all the time. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hahaha, kapetaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That's why famous profession/occupation put on Facebook amongst Croats, Serbs and Bosniaks in period 2008-2012 when we started massively to use it was: "Propali nogometaš". :lol:

Behind every failed 'footballer' in Balkan stands nightlife, alcohol and girls/women. :mrgreen:

But you know also that every guy who is at least 187 cm tall is a potential basketball player on Balkan. :) Everyone used to mention me basketball, ask me do I train basketball, how tall I am for that sport, etc. Starting from family members, relatives, friends and people who know me. :lol:

But I never could gain more than 100 kg weight, not even in the last few years when I've eaten God knows what and didn't workout, go to gym, pump my muscles, etc. :lol: My record is 98 kg, established in 2009 when I trained my body every single day. I'm always around 95-96 kilos, but I would like one day to reach at least 105 kg, not just bad mass, but gain muscles as much as possible. Enough to put my body balance into a shape of solid rock. :mrgreen:
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:36 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:just had two Venezuelan chicas at the showroom :D :D
I thought they were Spanish but they said no L : '' we are from Venezuela ''

never in my life expected to meet someone from Venezuela :o
Why? :-/ there's lots of us in Spain nowadays.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
True but in Malta never imagined.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:54 pm

Fénix wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Back in the days, when i was not 1.93 and 120 kg (gained a lot of weight when i leaved basketball and started with the weightlifting), I was training with with my local team's youth players every summer, because our basketball coaches were giving us a break for 3 months every year.

I do not have matches at a professional level, now I'm playing when i have a free time - which is not too often. Probably 3,4 times per 2 months. I wouldn't say i'm a great player, but i'm pretty well rounded. Thanks to my otherwise athletic profile I was/still playing as a CB or LB/RB. The best qualities that I still have, because you can not just forget how to play are the crossing, dribbling and the strong set-pieces. Back in the days my stamina was better, but now it's little harder for me to keep up with the young 17,18 yo boys. :mrgreen:

Still I'm using the football instead of the long cardio workouts, so it's a win-win situation for me. My biggest weakness is losing focus sometimes, as i'm checking all the young unmarried/married woman watching the footballers all the time. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hahaha, kapetaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That's why famous profession/occupation put on Facebook amongst Croats, Serbs and Bosniaks in period 2008-2012 when we started massively to use it was: "Propali nogometaš".

Behind every failed 'footballer' in Balkan stands nightlife, alcohol and girls/women. :mrgreen:

But you know also that every guy who is at least 187 cm tall is a potential basketball player on Balkan. :) Everyone used to mention me basketball, ask me do I train basketball, how tall I am for that sport, etc. Starting from family members, relatives, friends and people who know me.

But I never could gain more than 100 kg weight, not even in the last few years when I've eaten God knows what and didn't workout, go to gym, pump my muscles, etc. My record is 98 kg, established in 2009 when I trained my body every single day. I'm always around 95-96 kilos, but I would like one day to reach at least 105 kg, not just bad mass, but gain muscles as much as possible. Enough to put my body balance into a shape of solid rock. :mrgreen:

Glad to hear that you are doing well right now. Nice story btw.

Yes, after I saw your post I remember all the times when someone asked me - Do you play volleyball? Do you play basketball? That's the most popular question about me in my teenage years.

Well, probably your dad/mom also trained something in their own lifes. When I was young I was watching the muscles of my grandfather`s arms I back then I was asking myself - "How?". In my early childhood I was staying with my grandparents at the village. The good thing is that my parents are from same village so I grew up with a lot of attention (our families are very big), while my parents were working and studying in the city that we live now. So back in the times I started to ask them(my other grandpa also knew thing or two) for the fundamentals of the training, and since the young age I started to get acquainted with the sport. My dad trained volleyball for long years, but he missed his chance to be a professional. My mom also trained volleyball. My uncle (who is in Munich) - played football for couple of years in the Bulgarian second and third divisions.. My future was outlined.

Aaahh, enough for now..

About the weight gaining - I broke my hand in training (again) in 2013. I missed very important games with my university team and this made me super mad.. The doctors said that I should not train for a year, but 2 months later I spend the summer in Italy working. When I got back to home I realised how much weight I dropped in the last year.. Back then I never weigh in more than 80 kg., and in September 2013 I was 72 kg. I was still 193 cm., so I decided to change my figure totally and I started with the gym. I put almost 50 kg. for 5 years and I'm just keep my form since then. And all this using only protein, creatin and amino caps..

In 2017 I met up with this guy :

https://youtu.be/rl3Vldo7x4c

And despite the fact that I'm not a teenager, he picked me up to train in his own weightlifting gym. So now I'm combining the two gyms.
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Fénix » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:34 pm

My father liked sports and played both football and basketball at the same time, but never became a professional. All that before I was born. He just played for local amateur clubs, a scholarship and he also liked bowling and ping-pong that we played 20+ years ago. :) My mom was never a sport-type person.

The last time I've had below 90 kg was a month ago and at the end of December when I suffered from stomach flu that in less than 5 days took me 5 kilos.

Before that in 2016 when I suffered, from what I call, terrible shipwreck of life. I fell from 95 to 84 kg in less than a month. Before that, last time I had below 90 kilos was in 2005-2006 when I was 15-16 yo. I'm still alive even though I thought back then that I'm not going to see next day, not 2017 or years after.

But those 50 kg you mentioned, haha. Some people try to lose that number and you gained it. :lol: =D> I used proteins 10 years ago, even last 2 years and back in 2015, but after more than 6-7 months I almost always get fed up and stop training.

Now for the first time I'm using creatin and I'll see how it's gonna work, but my problem were never supplements but food and meals. :) They say it's more important what you eat, how much you eat and how often you eat than just training itself and that has always been my weak point and border line. :roll:

But I'm always for hard work and training to the maximum limits. I got regret last 2 years that I didn't start training MMA 10 years ago when I see what has Cameroonian Francis Ngannou achieved last 2 years and he started first time at the age of 27... I become sometimes pissed off. It's not that I had to become Cro Cop or Miočić, but just the training itself; skills, flexibility, strength, top form, power, endurance... These training methods and their workload are brutal for body and I like that. You just can't be weak, out of shape, ill, have some physical problems with your back, legs, etc. :)
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:17 pm

Oh, yeah.. I forgot the obsession of my fater with the ping-pong. :D When I'm reading your posts today and after that answering - I think of so many memories .. And good ones. Thank you for opening this topic.

Man, I'm sorry to hear that and I'm glad that you get over it ! :cheers:
Often the most rounded people you have ever met are likely those who have known misery, known defeat, known the heartbreak of losing something or someone they loved, and have found their way out of the depths of their own despair. I and also (for the most part my family) had many ups and downs, and have gained an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills up understanding and a deep loving wisdom. And no one is born strong, but you cannot be THAT strong, if you never experienced defeat. You develop slowly over the course of time. I'm sure your mentality is just at an elevated level.
The fucking flu (not only stomach) this year has managed to catch almost everyone in Bulgaria and it was horrible for the pople who got caught.

Well, yeah.. Being 1.93, but around 70kg. was not pretty at all. The protein is the most important thing (for me), because I don't have much time for cooking after my training.. Also, it depends on the type of creatine. I guess it's creatine monohydrate - it's the most common form. I'm using it from years, and it works. Add Omega 3,6,9 and with the hard work/training that you are doing - the results are going to come. Well, MMA is not a joke and not for pussies.. It's still not late to try at least as a amateur. :cheers:
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:31 pm

Btw I recently found out about this football league in Australia for overweight people. It's basically a normal amateur league with very short games, but the game's result is then added to off-pitch goals scored by losing weight from the last week (the more you lose, the more you score, but if you gain weight your team either loses goals or you score an own goal, not sure which). I think it's a fascinating idea because it promotes an active lifestyle while also motivating people to lose weight in other ways. Should be done in Malta.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:45 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Oh, yeah.. I forgot the obsession of my fater with the ping-pong. :D When I'm reading your posts today and after that answering - I think of so many memories .. And good ones. Thank you for opening this topic.

That's what football makes of me - it opens wonderful memories, not to mention that I can easily recall so many things from the last 26 years of my life. :D That's why I started to discuss here, it can never be negative no matter how good or bad at playing football you are, you socialize with people, laugh, shout, get angry, excited, fired up, some even disappointed, but overall it's always something that pushes you forward and to further improve. :D

IsiahRashad wrote:Man, I'm sorry to hear that and I'm glad that you get over it ! :cheers:
Often the most rounded people you have ever met are likely those who have known misery, known defeat, known the heartbreak of losing something or someone they loved, and have found their way out of the depths of their own despair. I and also (for the most part my family) had many ups and downs, and have gained an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills up understanding and a deep loving wisdom. And no one is born strong, but you cannot be THAT strong, if you never experienced defeat. You develop slowly over the course of time. I'm sure your mentality is just at an elevated level.

Thanks, I really survived everything in short time what some people don't experience in 40-50 years of life, at least that's what my father told me and how much energy, will and courage takes to fight with every single atom from the side view of an observer. It took me a year and a half to get back on track, sort and resort absolutely everything again, start from zero, but this time as a quite different person and stronger than ever with a priceless experience.
Everything what I called a defeat in my life before 2015 and 2016 look silly and a joke compared to that period of life. When 100 things don't work and when your body suddenly shocks you like never ever, then your real life strength is put on test to see who and what are you.
Thank God, I passed the heaviest test that I still can't(and won't be able to) rationally explain to myself and now whole life looks different, I look different, nature looks, people, world... It's simply beautiful to be free and feel free. Everything looks nice, it would be a mortal sin to say vice versa. :)

IsiahRashad wrote:The **** flu (not only stomach) this year has managed to catch almost everyone in Bulgaria and it was horrible for the pople who got caught.

Here stomach flu was a serious trouble between Christmas and mid-January. It took me 12 days to finally cut off that circus inside of me. :lol: As I said, I lost 4-5 kilos and was dropped to 88 kg, after those 12 days I spent 10 extra days inside of my house just to erase that very unpleasant disease. :D

IsiahRashad wrote:Well, yeah.. Being 1.93, but around 70kg. was not pretty at all. The protein is the most important thing (for me), because I don't have much time for cooking after my training.. Also, it depends on the type of creatine. I guess it's creatine monohydrate - it's the most common form. I'm using it from years, and it works. Add Omega 3,6,9 and with the hard work/training that you are doing - the results are going to come. Well, MMA is not a joke and not for pussies.. It's still not late to try at least as a amateur. :cheers:

Yes, it's disgusting. I was at the age of 13-14 somewhat like 190 cm, 6th grade and became tall practically over the night. 69 kg, my back paid a price for that and right upper side was a bit distorted just as you know very well what puberty means for tall boys and their back, so I went to orthopedic exam and went 2 weeks during summer on exercises, learned those exercises and later there wasn't trouble at all.

Yes, it's monohydrate. But I never used that before. They say you have a period of charge. I got that all, but a friend of mine told me 8-9 years ago something that you need to drink a lot of water if you use creatine monohydrate, unlike whey protein that you use before/after training, depending on how you use it. Here you could actually give me some pointers with creatine. :wink:

You know how they say: meat, eggs, fish, a lot of green and other vegetables. :mrgreen: All clear, but gimme ma' money for meat, man! Eggs, fruit and vegetables I have enough in my own garden. :D
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:20 pm

Fénix wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Oh, yeah.. I forgot the obsession of my fater with the ping-pong. :D When I'm reading your posts today and after that answering - I think of so many memories .. And good ones. Thank you for opening this topic.

That's what football makes of me - it opens wonderful memories, not to mention that I can easily recall so many things from the last 26 years of my life. :D That's why I started to discuss here, it can never be negative no matter how good or bad at playing football you are, you socialize with people, laugh, shout, get angry, excited, fired up, some even disappointed, but overall it's always something that pushes you forward and to further improve. :D

IsiahRashad wrote:Man, I'm sorry to hear that and I'm glad that you get over it ! :cheers:

Thanks, I really survived everything in short time what some people don't experience in 40-50 years of life, at least that's what my father told me and how much energy, will and courage takes to fight with every single atom from the side view of an observer. It took me a year and a half to get back on track, sort and resort absolutely everything again, start from zero, but this time as a quite different person and stronger than ever with a priceless experience.
Everything what I called a defeat in my life before 2015 and 2016 look silly and a joke compared to that period of life. When 100 things don't work and when your body suddenly shocks you like never ever, then your real life strength is put on test to see who and what are you.
Thank God, I passed the heaviest test that I still can't(and won't be able to) rationally explain to myself and now whole life looks different, I look different, nature looks, people, world... It's simply beautiful to be free and feel free. Everything looks nice, it would be a mortal sin to say vice versa. :)

IsiahRashad wrote:The **** flu (not only stomach) this year has managed to catch almost everyone in Bulgaria and it was horrible for the pople who got caught.

Here stomach flu was a serious trouble between Christmas and mid-January. It took me 12 days to finally cut off that circus inside of me. As I said, I lost 4-5 kilos and was dropped to 88 kg, after those 12 days I spent 10 extra days inside of my house just to erase that very unpleasant disease. :D

IsiahRashad wrote:Well, yeah.. Being 1.93, but around 70kg. was not pretty at all. The protein is the most important thing (for me), because I don't have much time for cooking after my training.. Also, it depends on the type of creatine. I guess it's creatine monohydrate - it's the most common form. I'm using it from years, and it works. Add Omega 3,6,9 and with the hard work/training that you are doing - the results are going to come. Well, MMA is not a joke and not for pussies.. It's still not late to try at least as a amateur. :cheers:

Yes, it's disgusting. I was at the age of 13-14 somewhat like 190 cm, 6th grade and became tall practically over the night. 69 kg, my back paid a price for that and right upper side was a bit distorted just as you know very well what puberty means for tall boys and their back, so I went to orthopedic exam and went 2 weeks during summer on exercises, learned those exercises and later there wasn't trouble at all.

Yes, it's monohydrate. But I never used that before. They say you have a period of charge. I got that all, but a friend of mine told me 8-9 years ago something that you need to drink a lot of water if you use creatine monohydrate, unlike whey protein that you use before/after training, depending on how you use it. Here you could actually give me some pointers with creatine. :wink:

You know how they say: meat, eggs, fish, a lot of green and other vegetables. :mrgreen: All clear, but gimme ma' money for meat, man! Eggs, fruit and vegetables I have enough in my own garden. :D

Great story man!

Of course I'm going to help - you know that creatine allows the muscle to produce higher levels of output for longer. There is evidence to show that creatine supplementation can have beneficial health outcomes, and some people use it to to arrange their blood pressure with it.

I'm using creatine regularly since 2013 and I can tell you that there is no point of taking more than 4 or 5 grams per day, because your body cannot uptake and store only more than 20 grams. Your body is producing creatine and you take some with your food. I'm not using the period of charge because of this.

Yes, depending on your weight you should drink more water than usual. If you are 90 kg. and you eat, train and sleep right - you must drink no less than 4 liters per day (more in the summer).

If you just finished the loading phase, you are probably going to have water retention. That's totally fine and it will go away after week or two. The best part is that you are going to gain a lot of mass without getting fat.

And the last important thing is to manage your cycle right. When you are first starting to use it, the right way after the 1 or 2 weeks loading phase is: maintaining phase: 5-6 week duration; 3-5 grams each serving; no more than one serving per day. And 2 weeks rest. Then you start without the loading phase, but you are adding the 2 weeks from the loading phase to maintain phase - 8 weeks and 2 weeks rest after that.

You can do 2 or 3 cycles in this way, and after that depending on how hard you train, you can do like the most people (I'm doing the same thing from years) - just take your creatine with your protein in the days which you train and thats it.

Yes my friend, the eating is the hard part.. You should have at least 5 meals per day, with no junk food (you can eat the junk food once per two or three weeks, it's called a cheat day - not only for the food ), drink at least 4 liters, train hard and sleep at least 7 hours and you are going to start seeing the results after 2 months.
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Fénix » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:48 pm

So, without the period of charge that you don't use it, you use it for 5-6 weeks, daily 5 grams, then you take a 2 weeks rest and you start all over again?

I haven't started using it yet, before I don't fully understand the process of taking on a daily basis.

From what I've understood, it's not complicated. The water retention remains to experience when I start using it. :D

p.s. What exactly goes in your category of junk food besides sweets, candies, chocolates, burek, hamburgers, pizza? :mrgreen:
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:33 am

Fénix wrote:So, without the period of charge that you don't use it, you use it for 5-6 weeks, daily 5 grams, then you take a 2 weeks rest and you start all over again?

I haven't started using it yet, before I don't fully understand the process of taking on a daily basis.

From what I've understood, it's not complicated. The water retention remains to experience when I start using it. :D

p.s. What exactly goes in your category of junk food besides sweets, candies, chocolates, burek, hamburgers, pizza? :mrgreen:

Yes, exactly right that!

Well, pretty much yes - all type of candies, fast food muffins.. I can add the sugar drinks like Cola, Fanta etc., don't use much Vegatable oil while cooking - it's better to use extra virgin oil when you can. When you want something sweet - honey is the answer. If you can find from some babushka it's even better.

You can still eat a couple of blocks of natural chocolate in the morning or after the training. And you can make a healthy home pizza using everything from your garden! Of course with added meat.

And one more extra recipe - you can make a pancakes under 300 calories if you add muesli in them. Add the honey and its a good start of the day.
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby nm462272 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:46 pm

Hi again all - it’s been a while. It’s finally confirmed... after 6 years in the US, we’re officially moving back to Munich at the end of May =D> Looking forward to catching up with everyone again 8)
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:52 pm

nm462272 wrote:Hi again all - it’s been a while. It’s finally confirmed... after 6 years in the US, we’re officially moving back to Munich at the end of May =D> Looking forward to catching up with everyone again 8)

Welcome back mate :)
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:22 pm

nm462272 wrote:Hi again all - it’s been a while. It’s finally confirmed... after 6 years in the US, we’re officially moving back to Munich at the end of May =D> Looking forward to catching up with everyone again 8)
Welcome, LOL ... when I saw "welcome back" I don't know why ... with all seriousness something told me that it was you
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:25 pm

Thanks guys! It’s been a crazy couple of months since I was last on here, but i’ve Been watching every game... disappointed that we’re out of the CL, but hey, it’s a year of transition. Still holding out hope for Kovac to be successful, but he’ll get as much time as Ancelotti for me - next season he needs to produce. Happy with some of the progress of the youth players, and hoping to go to some FCB2 games next season as well. What else... i’m Okay if we don’t sign James permanently, i’m Digging the Nicolas Pepe deal, and would rather have Hernandez than de Ligt.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge