You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby MUTU » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:52 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:The United one is of course with the Bastian's name

Definitely not match-worn, then :wink:
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:58 pm

MUTU wrote:

Yep, it's not.
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Paphlagonian » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:48 pm

MUTU wrote:

Savage...
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:48 pm

Paphlagonian wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Savage...

He broke my dreams... :cry:
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Paphlagonian » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:12 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:

Don't worry bro! Tomorrow I'll try to invade Malta yet again lol!
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:27 pm

Paphlagonian wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:55 pm

Paphlagonian wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:

This time you will find the doors wide open
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Paphlagonian » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:21 am

ramsej84 wrote:
Paphlagonian wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:

This time you will find the doors wide open

First I'll get a Syrian citizenship then I'll apply for asylum. Easy peasy. My grandx10fathers didn't know this trick hahahaha!
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:47 am

why the Siege fail :
they came with an attitude of an easy win.
the army came short of ammunition and food ... cause they thought that were going to win easy.
there too many egos leading... and far too many captains
did not attack Mdina (the Capital of that time) which was not very strongly defended by our men.
did not took the island of Gozo first (which is to the north therefore nearer to Sicily)
did not rounded off the whole coast.

the last two points where the most imp ones as the help we received twice where enough to buy us some precious time and gave us more fresh men.

P.S God and his Mother were on our side :wink:
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Paphlagonian » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:54 pm

ramsej84 wrote:why the Siege fail :
the army came short of ammunition and food ... cause they thought that were going to win easy.
did not attack Mdina (the Capital of that time) which was not very strongly defended by our men.
did not took the island of Gozo first (which is to the north therefore nearer to Sicily)

the last two points where the most imp ones as the help we received twice where enough to buy us some precious time and gave us more fresh men.

Ottomans were greedy. That's why they did never chase any diplomatic tie with the West until their ass kicked in Med. Malta wasn't even necessary for the Empire. It was a Berber dream to reclaim Sicily and Malta back. Which people happens to be servants of Ottomans. Then again I don't believe Ottoman Empire really was a Muslim country anyways. Sultans/Government used Islam as an excuse to reach for free manpower, tax and stuff. Just like the opposite side which is the Church and the Pope claimed Ottomans were Muslim doing Jihad against the Christendom. Works for both ways isn't it? If Ottomans were true Muslims then they would stick to the Quran which clearly forbids plunder/rape/mass-murder/alcohol usage and those were quite present in Ottoman Empire. Also empire wasn't that much Turkish and Muslim either. It was a complex empire. Many Greeks, Armenians, Kurds, Albanians, Bosnians, Serbs, Bulgarians, Arabs and others took part in the empire's government were neither Muslim nor Christian. Taking whatever it needs from both religion was the Ottomans' idea (Army from the Islam, Economy from the Christianity etc). I guess in the West it's still that "OMG MUSLIM ENEMY OTTOMAN TURKS WHO ARE SCOURGE OF GOD" kinda thing.

By the way I only believe there is one God and that God is not beget nor begotten. Winky winky wink wink lol!
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:00 pm

Paphlagonian wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:why the Siege fail :

Ottomans were greedy. That's why they did never chase any diplomatic tie with the West until their ass kicked in Med. Malta wasn't even necessary for the Empire. It was a Berber dream to reclaim Sicily and Malta back. Which people happens to be servants of Ottomans. Then again I don't believe Ottoman Empire really was a Muslim country anyways. Sultans/Government used Islam as an excuse to reach for free manpower, tax and stuff. Just like the opposite side which is the Church and the Pope claimed Ottomans were Muslim doing Jihad against the Christendom. Works for both ways isn't it? If Ottomans were true Muslims then they would stick to the Quran which clearly forbids plunder/rape/mass-murder/alcohol usage and those were quite present in Ottoman Empire. Also empire wasn't that much Turkish and Muslim either. It was a complex empire. Many Greeks, Armenians, Kurds, Albanians, Bosnians, Serbs, Bulgarians, Arabs and others took part in the empire's government were neither Muslim nor Christian. Taking whatever it needs from both religion was the Ottomans' idea (Army from the Islam, Economy from the Christianity etc). I guess in the West it's still that "OMG MUSLIM ENEMY OTTOMAN TURKS WHO ARE SCOURGE OF GOD" kinda thing.

By the way I only believe there is one God and that God is not beget nor begotten. Winky winky wink wink lol!
My last sentence was a to put some humor as both Religions claim so, depending on the outcome

They wanted Malta just as a vengeance against their arch enemies (who disturbed their economy) the Knights.

They could have taken Sicily when they wanted... From the Adriatic coast
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:02 pm

P.S re alcohol.

May I ask you something?

Is it true that you do wine from other other fruits?
And why are the vineyards scared for Islam?
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Paphlagonian » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:25 pm

ramsej84 wrote:My last sentence was a to put some humor as both Religions claim so, depending on the outcome

They wanted Malta just as a vengeance against their arch enemies (who disturbed their economy) the Knights.

I know bro. I'm just messing with you. But in the end After 5 years Ottomans got the Cyprus which is for me was far more important back then. Not to mention Ottomans lost his best navy officers to do so in Lepanto. Anyways about the whole vine thing;

I personally don't drink any kind of alcohol containing beverage. So I don't really know if they produce wine from other fruits and stuff but trust me some Turks love their alcohol. Especially those who live near Med coasts. I don't understand your question about the fear. We Muslims don't really hate or afraid of wine or vineyards it's just forbidden to drink if it contains alcohol. Just like the pigs. We don't hate pigs especially those little pink ones lol!. We are just forbidden to eat them as food (if you are starving then it is allowed by God). There is a famous saying among Muslims goes by; "we love created ones because of the love we have to the creator itself". Also we can eat some of the fruits containing alcohol or we can apply alcohol as medicine because those are not capable to make you drunk and that's not the reason you are using alcohol. However alcohol which makes you drunk (even if it doesn't make you drunk) is forbidden because its written in the book. Not only alcohol but drugs and other stuff making fuzzy brain. It's really up to Allah to decide since in Islam God knows everything so it's really up to him to decide why are you using alcohol. I love how some Muslims tries to justify other Muslims about their usage of alcohol. Like their approval would mean something lol!

By the way quote; "5/91: O you who have believed, indeed, intoxicants, gambling, stone alters and divining arrows are but defilement from the work of Satan, so avoid it that you may be successful."
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:42 pm

Paphlagonian wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:My last sentence was a to put some humor as both Religions claim so, depending on the outcome

I know bro. I'm just messing with you. But in the end After 5 years Ottomans got the Cyprus which is for me was far more important back then. Not to mention Ottomans lost his best navy officers to do so in Lepanto. Anyways about the whole vine thing;

I personally don't drink any kind of alcohol containing beverage. So I don't really know if they produce wine from other fruits and stuff but trust me some Turks love their alcohol. Especially those who live near Med coasts. I don't understand your question about the fear. We Muslims don't really hate or afraid of wine or vineyards it's just forbidden to drink if it contains alcohol. Just like the pigs. We don't hate pigs especially those little pink ones lol!. We are just forbidden to eat them as food (if you are starving then it is allowed by God). There is a famous saying among Muslims goes by; "we love created ones because of the love we have to the creator itself". Also we can eat some of the fruits containing alcohol or we can apply alcohol as medicine because those are not capable to make you drunk and that's not the reason you are using alcohol. However alcohol which makes you drunk (even if it doesn't make you drunk) is forbidden because its written in the book. Not only alcohol but drugs and other stuff making fuzzy brain. It's really up to Allah to decide since in Islam God knows everything so it's really up to him to decide why are you using alcohol. I love how some Muslims tries to justify other Muslims about their usage of alcohol. Like their approval would mean something lol!

By the way quote; "5/91: O you who have believed, indeed, intoxicants, gambling, stone alters and divining arrows are but defilement from the work of Satan, so avoid it that you may be successful."

SORRY I wanted to say sacred
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:24 pm

The Maltese BalconyImageImageImageImage
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge