You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed May 09, 2018 9:51 am

Capital punishment would be kinder for him. I disagree
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Wed May 09, 2018 10:04 am

ramsej84 wrote:capitol punishment should be re-introduced for such pigs.............
A 65-year-old man was on Tuesday jailed for 25 years after he was found guilty of repeatedly raping his two young nieces.

The man, whose name cannot be published by court order to protect the identity of his victims, raped his brother’s young daughters when they were three and five years old. [source]

I never understood calls for capital punishment for child abusers. I understand it's an exceptionally bad crime, but is it worse than, say, murder? Pretty sure the girls would have preferred being raped rather than murdered. You hear stories of how prisoners kick the shit out of child abusers so much that they try to segregate them as much as possible, but murderers are almost respected. I never understood this, and now I'm a father and I still don't understand it.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed May 09, 2018 10:34 am

before being immersed life in an acid tank or given to crocodiles ...
child abusers should first be locked in a room with family members of the victims.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed May 09, 2018 10:46 am

ramsej84 wrote:before being immersed life in an acid tank or given to crocodiles ...
child abusers should first be locked in a room with family members of the victims.

What about child murderers? Surely you agree those are worse, no?
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed May 09, 2018 11:33 am

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:before being immersed life in an acid tank or given to crocodiles ...

the same treatment...

same treatment to drug lords and pushers
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed May 09, 2018 12:32 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

the same treatment...

same treatment to drug lords and pushers

So, for example, in that recent case in Malta where a father was accused by his ex-wife and their daughter of sexually abusing his child, and years after they found out it was all made up and untrue, how do you propose that one goes about sticking the body parts chopped up by crocodiles back together again and try to give the poor man his life back?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed May 09, 2018 1:16 pm

obviously there should be a proper investigation. Rest assured that when one lies (in such cases) the truth always resurface,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed May 09, 2018 1:44 pm

ramsej84 wrote:obviously there should be a proper investigation. Rest assured that when one lies (in such cases) the truth always resurface,

They obviously made a proper investigation. AFAIK, it was only after a new witness came forward years later that they re-opened the case and found him innocent. Now, if you had it your way, he would have been killed. What would you do then, kill the ex-wife and daughter for lying to get the man killed?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed May 09, 2018 2:49 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:obviously there should be a proper investigation. Rest assured that when one lies (in such cases) the truth always resurface,

They obviously made a proper investigation. AFAIK, it was only after a new witness came forward years later that they re-opened the case and found him innocent. Now, if you had it your way, he would have been killed. What would you do then, kill the ex-wife and daughter for lying to get the man killed?
You have a point actually more than one...

However the opportunity to meet the victim's family in a closed room should be a given

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed May 09, 2018 3:28 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

However the opportunity to meet the victim's family in a closed room should be a given

You admitted I have a point but then went over and said something uncivilized again.

Too many times people have been wrongly accused of child abuse. May I recommend you watch the movie called The Hunt (2012). It's a great movie that would perhaps help you change your perspective.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Wed May 09, 2018 3:37 pm

That movie probably dissuaded every adult male who watched it from working as a Kindergarten teacher.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Wed May 09, 2018 6:28 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:[quote="ramsej84"]obviously there should be a proper investigation. Rest assured that when one lies (in such cases) the truth always resurface,

You admitted I have a point but then went over and said something uncivilized again.

Too many times people have been wrongly accused of child abuse. May I recommend you watch the movie called The Hunt (2012). It's a great movie that would perhaps help you change your perspective.[/quote]

Seriously ramseij, you rant about people coming here, not respecting our values... I wonder what values you want to defend? You’re closer to Sharia law than to our/Roman law...
What about in dubio pro reo? I'm a teacher, I deal with adolescents... Say tgey get a bad grade... Even when I'm not killed, I'd rather NOT get the shit beaten out of me for doing nothing... How would you compensate me then? And if I sue, will you call me a leech mooching off off others?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed May 09, 2018 9:11 pm

On capital punishment, I never really understand the "appeal" of it as the supposed worst kind of punishment. Sounds merciful to me.

Surely if you want to punish someone, you'd make them suffer - prison, maybe even torture. Why kill?
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby ramsej84 » Thu May 10, 2018 9:03 pm

Wowwwww what a song by the Magyars....
Just wowwww

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri May 11, 2018 10:17 pm

So idiotic
https://www.independent.ie/videos/world ... 96556.html

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge