You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby MUTU » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:45 am

ramsej84 wrote:This is happening in Malta but I chose this thread for discussion...
https://www.timesofmalta.com/mobile/art ... mum.651767

Manipulating the minds of our children ...so what is next? Dirty pigs...

One comment was pure class

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

I don't understand. Many schools of thought believe you're born with a gay gene. Let's assume this is true for the rest of this argument...

So a child is born gay and is not taught about gays/lesbians. Therefore he has two options:
1) live as a closet and not accept his sexuality. Maybe get married, and who knows, perhaps after having a couple of kids finally decide to switch over to option 2 below and break a family.
2) come out in a society that is not tolerant to gays/lesbians and have to live as an outcast.

If children are taught about gays/lesbians they will grow up to be much more tolerant and therefore they will find it easier to 'come out'.

Please don't tell me you think coming out is wrong and that they should suppress their sexuality and try to convince themselves that they like the opposite sex when they don't. Don't you want them to live a happy life?

Seriously, what do we gain by brainwashing our kids into believing that gays and lesbians are fantasy?
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:52 am

let them reach an appropriate age first... that's all...

I bet that by time one will be ashamed to say that he is a hetero...

If the Church is going to keep silent about this I am seriously considering to excommunicate myself
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:00 am

ramsej84 wrote:let them reach an appropriate age first... that's all...

I bet that by time one will be ashamed to say that he is a hetero...

If the Church is going to keep silent about this I am seriously considering to excommunicate myself

Why do you want to let them reach an appropriate age? By doing so you are making it look taboo and 'wrong'. I see nothing wrong in acting gay if you're born gay. What I find wrong is being a closet. That's a very dangerous thing and can break families (I know of 3 cases like this). Why should we teach children that families are only mummy, daddy and children? This is purely the cause of homophobia! We're teaching our children that a heterosexual relationship is the only one that exists and later we let them discover on their own that there are some 'strange' relationships as well. Nobody wants to be strange, right? Yes, let's scare them into staying in their closet, not accepting themselves for who they truly are. Let's sweep it under the rug and hope our kid never shows his or her true colours, because our family members, friends and neighbours will gossip about us, that we should be ashamed of ourselves of rearing a gay/lesbian child: "Why didn't they teach them about Jesus?"

Seriously.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:46 am

at 11 is enough... and if he/she is born gay as you said nobody will stop them from acting so.
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:51 am

ramsej84 wrote:at 11 is enough... and if he/she is born gay as you said nobody will stop them from acting so.

Except that you would have kind of taught them that what they're doing is wrong and weird. And so will their peers who will bully and abuse them.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:23 am

Bull-shit

Have you ever dealt with children? Kindergarteners, elementaries, students? You have a completely wrong picture of their development ramsej...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:25 am

I can see both sides of the issue. Personally, i think there isn't a so-called inappropriate age: children know that adults are attracted to each other (no more detail, of course). There's nothing wrong with teaching them that some adult women like other adult women.

At 11 (or a bit later), then, I would introduce things related to health and safe sex. These are already taught nowadays in some schools. It should be standard and new topics related to same sex relationships introduced.

While I understand the view that you might as well start everything at this age, I disagree. I think ramsej isn't considering that sooner rather than later there will be children from such families in primary schools. The children's own sexuality becomes unimportant; it is very important that the other children in their class are taught about this so they will understand the situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:19 am

I don't think sexuality is something that develops according to what someone tells you... Even less so when it's an adult cause children definitely always aim for the opposite of their parents/teachers, whatnot... Actually if anything, taboo-ing it would lead to more of them trying it out...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:38 am

ramsej84 wrote:This is happening in Malta but I chose this thread for discussion...
https://www.timesofmalta.com/mobile/art ... mum.651767

Manipulating the minds of our children ...so what is next? Dirty pigs...

One comment was pure class

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Price of the "progress" and doing business with the Anglo Saxon devil, you get infected. :)

Very soon you'll get the inquisition like in Anglo Saxon countries when you reject to walk with the "kurac" in your anus. Humiliation and dehumanization is just keep growing, they want to own you and train you well. From what I can see, many in Central and Western Europe are already trained great, even animals would envy on them. :lol:
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby nm462272 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:15 pm

Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:25 pm

2 ministers of Macron had to resign for similar things
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:32 pm

ramsej84 wrote:

ALL criminals should be prosecuted.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:46 pm

ramsej84 wrote:

But it's a bit ironic since she's so against the EU.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:17 pm

A 12-metre “Last Supper” billboard by New York Best at the Msida skatepark has been vandalised with the image of Christ peeled off the poster.
The billboard depicted Jesus Christ and his disciples eating a New York Best pizza, burgers and chips and drinking milkshakes.
The artwork, designed by Daniel Mercieca, raised the ire of several people who were scandalised and even complained to the police asking for action to be taken [source]

A big thanks to all those who removed it...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:01 am

ramsej84 wrote:
A 12-metre “Last Supper” billboard by New York Best at the Msida skatepark has been vandalised with the image of Christ peeled off the poster.
The billboard depicted Jesus Christ and his disciples eating a New York Best pizza, burgers and chips and drinking milkshakes.
The artwork, designed by Daniel Mercieca, raised the ire of several people who were scandalised and even complained to the police asking for action to be taken [source]

A big thanks to all those who removed it...

Conspiracy theory: they vandalised it themselves in order to get free publicity. Was thinking this before I even read that the owner happened to coincidentally take a video of the vandalism taking place.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge