You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby MUTU » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:33 am

Roonzil wrote:
MUTU wrote:Whoa, someone from the Netherlands claims Malta is expensive?!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Oh no, no, no....that's just my very uneducated image of Malta. It seems more fancy than the cheap Spanish sun destinations, that's all ;)

Well it depends on how much you want to pay. You can stay at Hilton and go to gourmet restaurants every day and the price will be high. Or you can stay at a 3 star hotel or an apartment and go to average restaurants and it will be very cheap. Obviously not as cheap as somewhere like Bulgaria, but considerably cheaper than Amsterdam. What Malta offers in history no other sunny destination (or any other country for that matter) can offer concentrated in such a small place, but if that's not your cup of tea then it's not a factor.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tflags » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:58 pm

Roonzil wrote:It seems more fancy than the cheap Spanish sun destinations

Cheap? Really?
tflags

Postby #12 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:51 pm

MUTU wrote:Whoa, someone from the Netherlands claims Malta is expensive?!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It's not that expensive if you go easy on the weed MUTU
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:53 pm

visiting Malta is an experience...it is not just a holiday... you will be in one of the most mysterious and mystic places in the world...

P.s if you manage to be here by Sept 1st you may have the chance to watch Malta play England :lol:

http://www.visitmalta.com/
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:31 pm

ramsej84 wrote:P.s if you manage to be here by Sept 1st you may have the chance to watch Malta play England

Not sure why anyone would consider visiting any earlier than that. It'd be too hot to enjoy anything.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:52 pm

A couple of mins ago I was enjoying a beer in my balcony when the sound of a speeding car with two young men protruding out of the window shouting Allah hu akbar almost made me fall from my chair and chock in my beer...

Thank to some of the members in here I am now aware of the Eid cause otherwise I would have ran into other conclusions to which for a second I was almost go to...
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:57 pm

ramsej84 wrote:A couple of mins ago I was enjoying a beer in my balcony when the sound of a speeding car with two young men protruding out of the window shouting Allah hu akbar almost made me fall from my chair and chock in my beer...

Thank to some of the members in here I am now aware of the Eid cause otherwise I would have ran into other conclusions to which for a second I was almost go to...

Hahhaah,no offence bro,but this is funny as hell..oops :D :D :D :D
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:00 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:A couple of mins ago I was enjoying a beer in my balcony when the sound of a speeding car with two young men protruding out of the window shouting Allah hu akbar almost made me fall from my chair and chock in my beer...

which part made you :lol: the most ?
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:18 am

ramsej84 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:

which part made you :lol: the most ?

I just pictured you,rinking beer and watching these young gents doing their thing,and almost falling from the chair. :D :D I'm almost always looking from the funny side of the world. :lol: :lol:
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:43 am

IsiahRashad wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:[quote="ramsej84"]A couple of mins ago I was enjoying a beer in my balcony when the sound of a speeding car with two young men protruding out of the window shouting Allah hu akbar almost made me fall from my chair and chock in my beer...

which part made you the most ?

I just pictured you,rinking beer and watching these young gents doing their thing,and almost falling from the chair. :D :D I'm almost always looking from the funny side of the world. [/quote]
Sure, but you must appreciate the fact that it is not a common occurrence(or it used to) ... it is as if I along with a couple of friends organize a procession with the statue of Baby Jesus in Christmas in Saudi Arabia....

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:46 am

Worse than that ramsej84. Nobody would "run into other conclusions" from a procession of Baby Jesus.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:35 am

IsiahRashad wrote:

Well, out there everything may be very serious, but it's not case on Balkan where these things are funny in general. :lol:

Have you seen FB page Slavorum? From Russia to Slovenia, from Poland to Macedonia... Pure circus when you read comments. :mrgreen:
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:17 am

Fénix wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:

Well, out there everything may be very serious, but it's not case on Balkan where these things are funny in general.

Have you seen FB page Slavorum? From Russia to Slovenia, from Poland to Macedonia... Pure circus when you read comments. :mrgreen:

I heard about it, but I never checked it. I'm going to take a look at it.

Send via carrier pigeon.
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Fénix » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:03 pm

It's often case that you see all kinds of maps there, where in some we(Croats and Bulgarians) don't even exist while in some others we are first neighbors. Ludnica! :lol:
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:38 pm

Fénix wrote:It's often case that you see all kinds of maps there, where in some we(Croats and Bulgarians) don't even exist while in some others we are first neighbors. Ludnica! :lol:

Hahahahah.Some people love sparking a new Balkan war in the comments,and these babushka jokes are killing me :D :D
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge