You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:36 am

Really enjoying reading the last posts here
What sphati said is so true... I have seen this here as well...

I have a wish to start a coaching course but but with my current working hrs.

As for Spain, how is the sit? Has it improved a bit?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby pyrasur » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:01 am

Mid Atlantic for the win. I just looked up where that is, and it includes Washington DC and Annapolis and Philly which are all good to go :)
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:14 pm

Not with a 3 year re-entry ban for temporary visas :)

But if I could come back with a Permanent Resident visa it would be reeeeaaally easy to find something and start a new career there. I mean, I was planning to get some qualifications there, but just because I'm from Spain they usually like me.

Football is really growing up in Australia and you will never believe the amount of people that play football (or any other sport, but specially football) at any age. There are even leagues with many teams and divisions for Over 35 and Over 45 men and women. It's just incredible

And the thing with this is that I really enjoy the job and you can make good money.

I could have worked for many schools and clubs but because of my visa (I was on a Student Visa with restricted working hours) they finally decided not to hire me :x

And on a side note, they've been re building their football from grassroots levels to adapt it to the Spanish / Dutch possession based style. They want to develop technically gifted players and it's getting better and better there.

I mean, if you watched some teenagers playing football a few years ago you would be like... WTF are they doing? They had no football IQ. Now it's getting better.

shpati_L1 wrote:A year or two ago I was in Switzerland visiting family and two of my cousins around 7-8 years old at the time were training at the FC Basel Youth Academy.
Sometimes I would go at their trainings and just watch from the sidelines. The coaches had such a hard time keeping them concentrated let alone play good football. The kids would suddenly start fight with each other or just stare at something unrelated to the game it was hilarious.

The fact that you manage to make them play football in a sort of tactial way is incredible and I imagine very fulfilling. I honestly think it's great.

:lol:

That's why I try to avoid coaching kids younger than 10-11. You're basically doing babysitting rather than coaching and I hate it. Many times the problem is that the kids don't really want to be there. It's their parents who bring them

But even with older kids sometimes you just can't do anything and I don't like being strict. Actually I think I'm probably too soft :P . I like having a good relationship with them and having some fun on trainings.
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FishBowl » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:04 pm

pyrasur wrote:Mid Atlantic for the win. I just looked up where that is, and it includes Washington DC and Annapolis and Philly which are all good to go :)

Whatever anyone does just stay out of the south.

Way too hot, way to hostile, way too many foreign visitors as it is.

Save the countries best beach, and stay out of the south. :)
FishBowl
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby pyrasur » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:15 pm

Woah. The South isn't that bad. The Americans and French at my work played an ultimate frisbee game the other day and we got some of the juco kids to join us. Not that hostile imo. It is humid AF though. I'm still cramping.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby shpati_L1 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:41 pm

Guys I need your help. You people are already good with tracking planes :P

Spain plays against Macedonia this Sunday in Skopje where I live. I already got tickets but I also wanted to go to the airport in hopes of meeting Thiago.
If any of you can find any info about airplane departures, arrivals and stuff I would really appreciate it.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:51 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:Guys I need your help. You people are already good with tracking planes

Spain plays against Macedonia this Sunday in Skopje where I live. I already got tickets but I also wanted to go to the airport in hopes of meeting Thiago.
If any of you can find any info about airplane departures, arrivals and stuff I would really appreciate it.

Ask Roonzil for that

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby shpati_L1 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:55 pm

@Roonzil I need to borrow your bae for a lil bit :P
shpati_L1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Roonzil » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:08 pm

Oooh exciting! They usually fly out a day before the game, so they will most likely fly in on Saturday. Leaving from Madrid. Maybe check today's social media outings to see if you can identify the plane. Should be plenty pics available, and then check arrival times.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:19 pm

I will tell you if I read anything on Marca.com next friday or saturday
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby shpati_L1 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:08 am

Thank you guys <3
shpati_L1

National Flag:
Albania

Postby MUTU » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:14 am

shpati_L1 wrote:Thank you guys <3

You could also try calling the Macedonia FA. They might provide you with such information. It is not exactly top secret.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:49 am

Rainbow flag over an altar by drachma group.
https://www.timesofmalta.com/mobile/art ... rsy.650117

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:20 am

ramsej84 wrote:Rainbow flag over an altar by drachma group.
https://www.timesofmalta.com/mobile/art ... rsy.650117

What are your thoughts about it?

I understand their intention although it was perhaps a little over the top simply because it hardly looks like an altar (they should have picked a smaller flag). When I was at secondary school the Jesuits sometimes pulled off stunts like this, not for LGBT people but for others but they would never hide pretty much the entire altar. I see nothing wrong with doing these stunts in mass because it can only mean signalling that the Church cares for whatever it is.

This is coming from someone who isn't very religious though, so I understand that there are certain rules that shouldn't be broken regarding setting up the altar and so on so I'm curious about what you think.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:15 am

I admire the group as they want to stay true to their faith even if they know that their sex life goes against the Church teachings... (I am not sure if they abstain from sex) but covering the altar with a symbol like that is not something which should have been done.

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge