You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:42 am

£43 an hour offered for women to clean private home naked [source]
:shock:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby HY111 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:49 am

Hello everyone , I would like to ask you smth about fan clubs , why must members of a fan club be 18 or plus ?
Can't we have members that have 16 or someone who wants to join the fan club with his son or smth ?
HY111
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:04 am

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:04 am

HY111 wrote:Hello everyone , I would like to ask you smth about fan clubs , why must members of a fan club be 18 or plus ?
Can't we have members that have 16 or someone who wants to join the fan club with his son or smth ?

I assume you can include them if you want to but can't add them to the required 25 members you submit to Bayern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Roonzil » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:28 pm

ramsej84 wrote:

I'd do it....on the heaviest day of my period :lol:
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:02 pm

:lol: :lol:
I was wondering what the women think of something like that.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Roonzil » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:29 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote::lol: :lol:
I was wondering what the women think of something like that.

Tbh, if it's actually genuinely a nudist things, there's nothing wrong with it. But lbr, it hardly ever is :lol:
But hey, if both parties are into it...why not? I mean I saw student rooms for rent, where you had to agree to a house orgy once or twice a month. :roll:
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Roonzil
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:48 pm

Roonzil wrote:But hey, if both parties are into it...why not?

Yeah that was my reasoning. On the one hand, it's obviously objectifying. But I mean a person should be free to do whatever she wants so saying this is wrong would limit that freedom.

Vaguely related, last year a discussion was started here about legalizing prostitution. If you allow that you obviously have to allow this.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Roonzil » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:55 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Roonzil wrote:But hey, if both parties are into it...why not?

Yeah that was my reasoning. On the one hand, it's obviously objectifying. But I mean a person should be free to do whatever she wants so saying this is wrong would limit that freedom.

Vaguely related, last year a discussion was started here about legalizing prostitution. If you allow that you obviously have to allow this.

I keep forgetting legal prostitution is not a thing in other countries :lol:
My walk way to Uni used to be straight through the red light district and past some coffeeshops (places where you get drugs).

Roonzil
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:06 pm

You're Dutch, of course you forget. :P We're heading your way though. I'm sure decriminalization of drugs will also have happened within 5 years or so unless there's a power change next year.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Roonzil » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:08 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:You're Dutch, of course you forget. :P We're heading your way though. I'm sure decriminalization of drugs will also have happened within 5 years or so unless there's a power change next year.

If your country does do that, make sure the production is also legalised...that's the main issue in the Netherlands. You can sell it legally, but as a shop you can't buy it legally from a producer. Yes, I know...doesn't make sense. Criminal gangs have taken control of that part of the drug trade, with all the logical consequences. :roll:

Roonzil
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:17 pm

The talk so far here has been decriminalisation rather than legalisation, so it'd still be illegal to sell, just not a criminal act to be in possession for personal use. What you're saying might happen at some point but at the moment I can't imagine most people being OK with it.

I had no idea about that in the Netherlands though. That really doesn't make sense...
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:18 pm

Roonzil wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:You're Dutch, of course you forget. We're heading your way though. I'm sure decriminalization of drugs will also have happened within 5 years or so unless there's a power change next year.

If your country does do that, make sure the production is also legalised...that's the main issue in the Netherlands. You can sell it legally, but as a shop you can't buy it legally from a producer. Yes, I know...doesn't make sense. Criminal gangs have taken control of that part of the drug trade, with all the logical consequences. :roll:

What? Then how do coffee shops (that's how you call them isn't it) get it?

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Roonzil » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:28 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Roonzil wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:You're Dutch, of course you forget. We're heading your way though. I'm sure decriminalization of drugs will also have happened within 5 years or so unless there's a power change next year.

What? Then how do coffee shops (that's how you call them isn't it) get it?

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Yip, that's what you call them ;) Very confusing when foreigners ask for a coffeeshop and actually want to get coffee. Anyway, the shops get it illegally.

Roonzil
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:32 pm

Roonzil wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

I'd do it....on the heaviest day of my period :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: =D> =D> =D> il alla kif fqajtni :lol: :lol: :lol: Can't stop laughing .... sorry to write in my language...
it literally means ... Oh God, you have broken me up...

nice one...

I literally can't stop :lol: =D>
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge