You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Fun thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Fun thread

Postby #12 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:27 pm

MUTU wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Image

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hahahaha the funny thing is that Hawking is holding him back. With two hands. He can't even type "calm down" now
Actually he can do nothing
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:08 am

#12 wrote:Image

Veni, vidi, vici :lol:

I have never invaded a football or any other sports pitch and this guy won his freedom and entered the history with this. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I wonder if they publish his trial and court sentence one day, hahaha. :lol:
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Fénix » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:51 am

The 60-year-old from Gravette went viral Wednesday after images purportedly showed him sitting in a chair behind a desk in Pelosi’s office.

"As I’m looking for the bathroom I walked by and there were doors opened to offices. I looked in and saw it was Nancy Pelosi’s office," he told KFSM.

"I sat down here in my desk. I’m a taxpayer. I’m a patriot. That ain’t her desk – we loaned her that desk," he continued. "And she ain’t appreciating the desk, so I thought I would sit down and appreciate the desk."

Barnett said at that point he realized he was cut and had "bled on her envelope." One of the viral images appears to show blood on his left thumb.

"So I picked up the envelope and I put it in my pocket and I put a quarter on the desk. Cause I’m not a thief," he told KSFM.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, this guy is a damn hero!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:53 am

Fénix wrote:Image

The 60-year-old from Gravette went viral Wednesday after images purportedly showed him sitting in a chair behind a desk in Pelosi’s office.

"As I’m looking for the bathroom I walked by and there were doors opened to offices. I looked in and saw it was Nancy Pelosi’s office," he told KFSM.

"I sat down here in my desk. I’m a taxpayer. I’m a patriot. That ain’t her desk – we loaned her that desk," he continued. "And she ain’t appreciating the desk, so I thought I would sit down and appreciate the desk."

Barnett said at that point he realized he was cut and had "bled on her envelope." One of the viral images appears to show blood on his left thumb.

"So I picked up the envelope and I put it in my pocket and I put a quarter on the desk. Cause I’m not a thief," he told KSFM.

And just from listening to his voice you can hear he‘s a moronic hillbilly...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:03 pm

#12 wrote:
Fénix wrote:Image

And just from listening to his voice you can hear he‘s a moronic hillbilly...
And now he faces ten years in prison...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:03 pm

Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:03 pm

#12 wrote:And now he faces ten years in prison...

Yeah, just as the FBI said - 10 years for everyone who penetrated the Congress.

History shall remember him and the others and this moment. :D Sitting behind the desk with a leg on it like a boss. :mrgreen:
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:04 pm

Fénix wrote:
#12 wrote:And now he faces ten years in prison...

Yeah, just as the FBI said - 10 years for everyone who penetrated the Congress.

History shall remember him and the others and this moment. :D Sitting behind the desk with a leg on it like a boss. :mrgreen:
Know the funny hook to this story?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:10 pm

Tell me.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:15 pm

Fénix wrote:Tell me.
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:18 pm

Ahaaaa!!! I heard it as a part of irony for his supporters, but what can they do... :)

They took it literally and blew it. To each their own.

It is worth for everyone regardless of sides and ideology.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:03 pm

Fénix wrote:Ahaaaa!!! I heard it as a part of irony for his supporters, but what can they do... :)

They took it literally and blew it. To each their own.

It is worth for everyone regardless of sides and ideology.
Correct... Thing is, from what I heard, BLM was largely overblown and it was mainly "clashes" (as in between RWs and LWs) when it came to violence...

Maybe our American members can shed some light...?

Violence is always wrong... Idiots must be convicted!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:05 pm

The last one is gold. And I think I'm the only one who's having a hard time, matter of life and death, when I have to throw something irrelevant, useless. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:13 pm

Hahaha even we have that alarm clock, or maybe my grandmother did, I can’t remember. And I definitely know people who keep jars too.

About the vegan post: it used to be the same here until recently, but nowadays you can find several places dedicated to vegan/vegetarian food as well as at least one vegetarian dish (they don’t always have vegan) pretty much everywhere, including steakhouses. Choice is often very lacking but still I would say we are better off in that regard than many places.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:24 pm

My mom needs jars when we make marmalade and jam of plums and cherries, beetroot, pepper, sour cabbage etc. for winter. More Slavic can't be than this. :mrgreen:

Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge