You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Fun thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Fun thread

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:16 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:58 pm

Now that coronavirus has been declared a pandemic... “be like Inter... stay at home!!!”
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:03 pm

IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:54 pm

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:14 am

This one's gold :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:16 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Image

GET DAAAAUN!!!! AAAAAAAAAWGHAAAWHGH!!!! :lol:
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby DRvad14 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:51 pm

An old man lived alone in Idaho. He wanted to spade his potato garden, but it was very hard work. His only son, Bubba, who used to help him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and mentioned his predicament.

Dear Bubba,

I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won't be able to plant my potato garden this year. I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. If you were here, all my troubles would be over. I know you would dig the plot for me.

Love, Dad

A few days later he received a letter from his son.

Dear Dad,

"For HEAVEN'S SAKE, Dad, don't dig up the garden! That's where I buried the GUNS!"

Love, Bubba

At 4 A.M. the next morning, a dozen FBI agents and local police officers showed up and dug up the entire area without finding any guns. They apologized to the old man and left.

That same day the old man received another letter from his son.

Dear Dad,
Go ahead and plant the potatoes now. It's the best I could do under the circumstances.

Love, Bubba
==================================================================================================
A priest, a minister, and a rabbi want to see who’s best at his job. So they each go into the woods, find a bear, and attempt to convert it. Later they get together. The priest begins: “When I found the bear, I read to him from the Catechism and sprinkled him with holy water. Next week is his First Communion.”

“I found a bear by the stream,” says the minister, “and preached God’s holy word. The bear was so mesmerized that he let me baptize him.”

They both look down at the rabbi, who is lying on a gurney in a body cast. “Looking back,” he says, “maybe I shouldn’t have started with the circumcision.”
================================================================================================
A little boy walks into his parents’ room to see his mom on top of his dad bouncing up and down. The mom sees her son and quickly dismounts, worried about what her son has seen. She dresses quickly and goes to find him. The son sees his mom and asks, “What were you and Dad doing?” The mother replies, “Well you know your dad has a big tummy and sometimes I have to get on top of it to help flatten it.” “You’re wasting your time,” said the boy. “Why is that?” asked his mom, puzzled. “Well when you go shopping the lady next door comes over and gets on her knees and blows it right back up.”
==================================================================================================
A boy comes down stairs for breakfast and asks his grandma “Has my mom and dad come down stairs yet?” The grandma says “no” the boy giggles and goes out side to play He came back in for lunch and askd again the gramma says “no” he giggles and goes out side to play He later comes in for dinner and asks once again “Have my mom and dad come downstairs yet?” She says “no” he giggles Finnally she asks him why he keeps giggling when he asks that the boy said “Last night dad asked me for the lubricant but instead I gave him super glue”.
Sarah goes to school, and the teacher says, “Today we are going to learn multi-syllable words, class. Does anybody have an example of a multi-syllable word?” Sarah waves her hand, “Me, Miss Rogers, me, me!” Miss Rogers says, “All right, Sarah, what is your multi-syllable word?” Sarah says, “Mas-tur-bate.” Miss Rogers smiles and says, “Wow, Sarah, that’s a mouthful.” Sarah says, “No, Miss Rogers, you’re thinking of a blowjob.”
===============================================================================================
My wife told me to go and get some pills to help me with my erection problems.
You should have seen her face when I tossed her some diet pills.
================================================================================================
A little girl and boy are fighting about the differences between the sexes, and which one is better. Finally, the boy drops his pants and says, “Here’s something I have that you’ll never have!” The little girl is pretty upset by this, since it is clearly true, and runs home crying. A while later, she comes running back with a smile on her face. She drops her pants and says, “My mommy says that with one of these, I can have as many of those as I want!”
=================================================================================================
This morning I was beaten up by a busty woman in an elevator. I was staring at boobs and she said “Press One?” So I did… I don’t remember much after that.
DRvad14
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:52 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:52 am

ramsej84 wrote:https://twitter.com/FootyHumour/status/1240936593743060992?s=19
Must be the TP section...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:51 am

Staring at a wall bored with Neuer? Not possible when you get the chance to meet the greatest GK of all time.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:03 pm

Thomas Mueller and me are painting portraits of each other :oops:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:09 pm

#12 is singing his favourite song with his favourite player Coutinho :twisted: :mrgreen: :lol:
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:19 pm

MUTU wrote:Thomas Mueller and me are painting portraits of each other :oops:
The turtle or the player? :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:20 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
MUTU wrote:Thomas Mueller and me are painting portraits of each other :oops:
The turtle or the player? :lol:

The Raumdeuter :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:35 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge