You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Fun thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Fun thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:33 am

ramsej84 wrote:https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/1081214923458441217?s=19

@

40 schools in England ban girls from wearing skirts to accommodate transgender students

It's ridiculous not because of the reason but because it's not well thought out.

By forcing everyone to wear trousers, you do not force girls who identify as boys to wear skirts. So far so good... But society doesn't have an issue with women wearing trousers.

On the other hand a boy who identifies as a girl would likely get bullied if she chose to wear a skirt... But anyway this rule does not make it possible for them to do so.

A choice makes more sense. That way those who want to can wear skirts (if they're willing to tolerate the results), and girls who identify as boys can still wear trousers.

I think several schools in Malta have this choice and from what my female friends tell me most people picked trousers most days anyway, so it's a bit of a storm in a teacup.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:27 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:How many people does it take to change a light bulb?

I saw this happening before my eyes this morning in Attard.

4 men were next to a station(that grey thing), another two were on the cherry picker across the road doing some works on a elec pole and another one was near the vehicle.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:01 pm

:lol: :lol: =D> =D>
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:01 pm

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:21 pm

Theresa May’s Downing Street speech on Wednesday night was upstaged by the match at Southampton, as television viewers chose the conclusion of an FA Cup third-round replay rather than tune in for the prime minister’s latest update on the UK’s political future.

About 3.3 million viewers were watching BBC One’s coverage of Southampton v Derby at 10pm as both sides pushed for a winner, with the prime minister attracting 2.5 million for live coverage of her address on BBC Two.

May had scheduled her Downing Street speech to hit the top of the 10pm news bulletins, a slot coveted by politicians due to its substantial audience.

However, No 10 aides were left frustrated when Derby’s Martyn Waghorn equalised to push the match into extra time and then penalties, meaning it would not finish before the scheduled news broadcast and the prime minister’s speech. [source]

A comment:
"To be fair, one is a mindless saga of two teams playing back and forwards, back and forwards for what seems like an eternity - only to end up in a pointless draw.

And the other one is football."

:lol: :lol: :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:24 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
IsiahRashad
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria