You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby ramsej84 » Sat May 09, 2020 8:30 am

Sicily and Malta could form a ‘travel bubble’ to boost their economies if COVID-19 cases continue to drop, tourism stakeholders are to propose to the government.

Sicily, as well as Israel, Sweden and Germany, could be part of a ‘safe travel corridor’ for travel to and from Malta, according to the Malta Hotels and Restaurants Association.

It would be a big mistake

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... sed.790946
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat May 09, 2020 8:55 am

Sicily seems risky to me but for the rest I agree. Reopening borders should also be done in stages.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Sat May 09, 2020 9:17 am

Well, borders must not be opened until the COVID cure isn't found. Simple as that.
Traveling, tourism, etc. can be forgotten. Business, trade, material goods and resources should travel and reach their destinations, people not.

Croats can also forget their vacation this year and especially this summer and any vacation on Adriatic coast with yesterday's 25 infected people.
The reason why this all massive infection happened is due to an asymptomatic patient who was in Split hospital because some other disease, operated, was apparently tested, apparently negative on COVID and then when he returned to the Island of Brač, people went to visit him to see how is he and there you go - COVID chain reaction, spider's net or whatsoever. :roll: The whole island should be put in isolation now, though. The Croatian minister of Health is also an islander and he is very disappointed and warned all of his Dalmatian islanders to behave themselves and stay wise and alert because he is also from Split area.

Then again, I talked with @ramsej 2 days ago and sent him some photos from my city center and the most famous and frequent area - it was full of people, wonderful day, people walking, riding bikes, sitting and socializing in very small groups along the river Drava. None of them wearing masks, gloves, rare kept the minimum distance.

It's like: "well, it's all or almost over" but I wouldn't say so. That ALMOST in one day can ruin everything what we have been doing for the past 8-9 weeks. It's fine to be in nature, spending a lot of time on open during the wonderful spring season(almost no rain at all in the last 2 months), but I don't know what's going to happen in 2 weeks.

Next week we are opening cafés, bars, restaurants... This week we have opened barber's shop, solarium and beauty studios. It's going to be very, veeeeeeeeeeery interesting and exciting to see in the next 2 weeks our numbers and the situation because in 2 weeks time it's gonna be end of the month May and summer temperatures should be expected to arrive.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby super_dror » Sat May 09, 2020 9:21 am

Hi Bayern Munich fans. Come and vote for the 10 greatest Football club teams forever and ever. Here- http://vote.sparklit.com/web_poll.spark ... &preview=1
super_dror
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sat May 09, 2020 1:22 pm

Fénix wrote:Well, borders must not be opened until the COVID cure isn't found. Simple as that.
Traveling, tourism, etc. can be forgotten. Business, trade, material goods and resources should travel and reach their destinations, people not.

Croats can also forget their vacation this year and especially this summer and any vacation on Adriatic coast with yesterday's 25 infected people.
The reason why this all massive infection happened is due to an asymptomatic patient who was in Split hospital because some other disease, operated, was apparently tested, apparently negative on COVID and then when he returned to the Island of Brač, people went to visit him to see how is he and there you go - COVID chain reaction, spider's net or whatsoever. :roll: The whole island should be put in isolation now, though. The Croatian minister of Health is also an islander and he is very disappointed and warned all of his Dalmatian islanders to behave themselves and stay wise and alert because he is also from Split area.

Then again, I talked with @ramsej 2 days ago and sent him some photos from my city center and the most famous and frequent area - it was full of people, wonderful day, people walking, riding bikes, sitting and socializing in very small groups along the river Drava. None of them wearing masks, gloves, rare kept the minimum distance.

It's like: "well, it's all or almost over" but I wouldn't say so. That ALMOST in one day can ruin everything what we have been doing for the past 8-9 weeks. It's fine to be in nature, spending a lot of time on open during the wonderful spring season(almost no rain at all in the last 2 months), but I don't know what's going to happen in 2 weeks.

Next week we are opening cafés, bars, restaurants... This week we have opened barber's shop, solarium and beauty studios. It's going to be very, veeeeeeeeeeery interesting and exciting to see in the next 2 weeks our numbers and the situation because in 2 weeks time it's gonna be end of the month May and summer temperatures should be expected to arrive.
The vast majority of epidemiologists say closed borders isn’t really helping...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat May 09, 2020 3:07 pm

Translated from a Maltese source at ramsej’s request:

German and Italian researchers have discovered that footballers and athletes are at higher risk of lung complications because of coronavirus.

The study found that the high activity increases the chances of inhaling virus particles and because of deep breathing and long exhalations, these particles quickly end up in the lower part of the lungs.

It also claims that athletes who are positive to the virus but are asymptomatic can exacerbate their condition by infecting the lungs while exerting themselves.

It is known that in some cases this virus can have long-term repercussions on patients’ health, including lung damage and complications such as pneumonia and, in serious cases, acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS).

The study is being used as a justification against resuming football competitions in several countries.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat May 09, 2020 3:58 pm

They're just jealous of the Bundesliga :cheers:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat May 09, 2020 5:50 pm

MUTU wrote:They're just jealous of the Bundesliga :cheers:
Read the first sentence
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat May 09, 2020 7:48 pm

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... tem.791030

China admits coronavirus exposed 'shortcomings' in healthcare system

Top official says work under way to reform system
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sun May 10, 2020 8:21 am

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun May 10, 2020 8:28 am

MUTU wrote:https://twitter.com/faroesenews/status/1259228338721259521?s=19
Hopefully we will follow soon, at least by the end of this month beginning of the next
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun May 10, 2020 9:23 am

I think we will be at below 20 in about two weeks’ time. Not very likely we’ll be at 0 by the end of May since we’re still getting new infections. These are unlikely to recover so quickly, I think.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun May 10, 2020 1:28 pm

Who are these Right wingers as well?

https://twitter.com/RTUKnews/status/125 ... 61440?s=19
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun May 10, 2020 1:55 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Who are these Right wingers as well?

https://twitter.com/RTUKnews/status/125 ... 61440?s=19
"Let’s point fingers whenever we see someone else do anything we've already done and worse and let’s just defend RW at all costs"

I‘m sorry, extremists of all kinds are just morons... They all point fingers... But none are half as mich of fucking crybabies RWs are...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lukas » Sun May 10, 2020 10:48 pm

More nonsense from Johnson tonight. The “lockdown” which isn’t really a lockdown will continue but you can drive anywhere in England (Wales, Scotland and NI are sticking with the same restrictions as before) as long as it’s for “exercise”. So people will be travelling and spreading the virus to the coast and the countryside again :roll:

Be better off in America. At least different areas have the power to block any of the POTUS’s mad ideas there
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge