You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby #12 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:05 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Something which was said yesterday here & will start in our and 1 more municipality from tomorrow - there are going to be hot phones for orders of essential food and medicines - we hope that they will be active from tomorrow. The service will support elderly, single and sick people who are unable to go out and relatives who can help them. The plan is to make it work all over the country.

I said to my grandmothers that I can't see them in the next at least 2 months, sadly they are not in my municipality, and they will have to wait probably another week before the service starts in their district.

I'm sure many of you are in constant contact with your parents and grandparents, but please guys, explain to them how they should protect themselves from the virus because it's different when they hear that from you. Just say that you love them, let's at least make their days a little more bearable in this different situation for all of us.
We do this on a voluntary basis in our neighborhoods... too few realize reality though and make use of it...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:08 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Today I read that Trump is awaiting results for his test on covid.19

Yest I saw a vid of him and he didn't look that well, in fact I said it to myself... tbh I was a bit ... wow he looks very pale

He just tweeted this

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 57794?s=09

Here ,I found it (not sure if it is the same I saw yest)

He might just be tired but am not seeing the usual Trump

https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/12388 ... 38272?s=19

Why, is he making sense for a change?
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:33 pm

#12 wrote:We do this on a voluntary basis in our neighborhoods... too few realize reality though and make use of it...

And thank god for people like you. I'm super happy that both of them are surrounded by people watching out for them since they are living in a village in which fewer and fewer people remain every year. I mean, they don't need much - just someone to buy and give them couple of things from the store. The village is about 650 people and people are super friendly - everyone knows everyone and we look to help each other.
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby #12 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:04 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
#12 wrote:We do this on a voluntary basis in our neighborhoods... too few realize reality though and make use of it...

And thank god for people like you. I'm super happy that both of them are surrounded by people watching out for them since they are living in a village in which fewer and fewer people remain every year. I mean, they don't need much - just someone to buy and give them couple of things from the store. The village is about 650 people and people are super friendly - everyone knows everyone and we look to help each other.
Well, I don’t even know if giving is good... That virus is SUPER aggressive and I mean SERIOUSLY spreading like a wildfire...
Without being an expert I deem it safer to put it in front of their doors and haul ass so they can pick it up a few minutes later...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:58 pm

Checks on those in quarantine

https://youtu.be/GsAW6oyZUDU

More than 600 emails were received by the unit with complaints about ppl not observing the quarantine ...

Worrying big time
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:12 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:
#12 wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:[quote="FCBayernMunchen"]I don’t think it’s being mishandled as much as some are implying, but the problem is not the EU but money, capitalism, and the economy. These things dominate the west more than anywhere else. We do not have our priorities right. If you ask me the UK is doing even worse than most places in the EU. Their plan to aim for herd immunity is ludicrous.

Yeah, I never said the EU and I meant to say that I sympathise with the Brexit *sentiment*. The European establishment worships money, so serves them right.
Doesn’t all the West?

Yes, whatever it is you want to call it.[/quote]Still a little hypocritical overall don’t you think?

Also - can you explain the British approach?
As far as I can see they aim for herd immunity and a resulting thinning out of pensioners?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:32 am

#12 wrote:Still a little hypocritical overall don’t you think?

As far as I can see they aim for herd immunity and a resulting thinning out of pensioners?

You misunderstood because you wanted to make me feel bad, I was including the UK in my statement about Europe / the west. The British approach is weak, like the rest of the bigger countries in Europe.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:33 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:

You misunderstood, I was including the UK in my statement about Europe / the west. The British approach is weak, like the rest of the bigger countries in Europe.
Maybe they are doing it on purpose...

P.S I am already missing football
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:50 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:

You misunderstood because you wanted to make me feel bad, I was including the UK in my statement about Europe / the west. The British approach is weak, like the rest of the bigger countries in Europe.
No I didn’t...
But I know that you called this a random virus no one should cancel their vacation for a few days ago... Hence the hypocrisy part...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:32 am

ramsej84 wrote:Checks on those in quarantine

https://youtu.be/GsAW6oyZUDU

More than 600 emails were received by the unit with complaints about ppl not observing the quarantine ...

Worrying big time

Because the fine of 1000 euros is too low. I would give a 3 month jail sentence.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:21 am

#12 wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:

No I didn’t...
But I know that you called this a random virus no one should cancel their vacation for a few days ago... Hence the hypocrisy part...

Oh, that still holds true. It doesn't mean you shouldn't take the necessary precautions.
Dumbledore7

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:53 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:
#12 wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:[quote="#12"]Still a little hypocritical overall don’t you think?

No I didn’t...

Oh, that still holds true. It doesn't mean you shouldn't take the necessary precautions.[/quote]So consequently you're leaning towards ramsej's side - effectively saying that the government is supposed to clean up the mess of the individual - guess you‘re in communism then...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Achilles » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:56 am

In Greece unfortunately four passed away due to COVID, totally there are 220 cases!
I think that the Government reacted good and proactively not because they are competent but because of Italy's situation. It's a dangerous situation not only for the Health system which may collapse in a month or so if the citizens won't stay home and be careful with their personal hygiene but because Greece will be hurt economically to an already malfunctioning financial system...

People all over the world must be careful, we're adults and we should act accordingly, no need to panic and go to the supermarkets buying supplies for a 3 month lockdown, we should be proactive but not panicking at this level... ffs supermarkets and pharmacies will be open just go there and by double the amount you would in a normal supermarket day...
What is going on at Italy it's really sad, I hope they will recover quickly when this will be over...
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Hardrade » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:58 am

I am glad most of the people here are taking this seriously.
Hardrade
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:31 am

#12 wrote:So consequently you're leaning towards ramsej's side - effectively saying that the government is supposed to clean up the mess of the individual - guess you‘re in communism then...

Don't be a moron, I said I'll be empathising with the views more than before. By putting words in my mouth you're being just as much of an extremist idiot as the other side's extremist idiots.
Dumbledore7

National Flag:
Indonesia

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge